Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 151604 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #795 on: April 24, 2011, 03:06:11 PM »
Philly wins. 8)

Comeback.
lebron gets another game to add to his playoff stats before the series is over lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

DUBYA CNN

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #796 on: April 27, 2011, 09:00:36 PM »
I'd still take Chris Paul over D-rose

I'd take CP3 over any point guard.

Hornets win! 8)

even over Deron Rose?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #797 on: April 27, 2011, 09:20:43 PM »
Philly played great. Couldn't be prouder of my boys. Jrue Holiday is going to be a star one day. Love the young talent. 8)

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #798 on: April 27, 2011, 11:39:06 PM »
I'd pick the Heat over the C's ... then the latest 2 games remind Miami has still no idea what to do on the offensive end down the stretch .. not sure whose going to win that matchup

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #799 on: April 28, 2011, 06:25:15 AM »
I can see this either going the distance or Boston in four.

Sccit

« Reply #800 on: April 28, 2011, 09:55:08 AM »

Hornets win! 8)

even over Deron Rose?

damn...if u could combine all the best qualities of d-will and derrick rose and put them into 1 player, u really would have the best point guard

DUBYA CNN

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #801 on: April 28, 2011, 07:43:43 PM »

Hornets win! 8)

even over Deron Rose?

damn...if u could combine all the best qualities of d-will and derrick rose and put them into 1 player, u really would have the best point guard

evar

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #802 on: May 01, 2011, 05:25:56 AM »
It's funny how at least half of this thread has nothing to do with the Heat

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #803 on: May 01, 2011, 06:15:39 AM »
This is gonna be a classic series. Garnett will probably start some shit a wayyy smaller white player, ala Miller or Bibby. Then when the Heat own them in one game real badly, Garnett will give all the credit to some insignificant role player, ala Anthony or Chalmers.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #804 on: May 01, 2011, 07:49:17 AM »
Keys for Boston :

- Not getting owned on the glass : Boston always has been a bad rebounding team , has gone worse without Perkins dirty work in the paint .. Miami isn't outstanding in this aspect , but significantly better than the C's , both Z and Anthony are good offensive rebounders

- Rondo Power (the player not the poster) : well a good part of his productivity depends on the 1st key... the more the C's control the defensive boards the more he can get in transition where he excels... has to be very agressive offensively when guarded by Bibby..  won't be as easy with Chalmers who is a way better defender

Keys for Miami:

- Chris Bosh : Boston has done a great job at preventing the superstars to beat them these latest years ...  so somebody else has to do it ... he will probably have to average a efficiently 18-20 pts , 9-10 boards if Miami wants to win this series

- Role players shooting : with Bron and Wade being zoned by Boston D ... Chalmers, Bibby and J Jones will have to hit the 3pts open looks they gonna have on a consistant basis

Question marks for Boston :

- How much are they going to miss Tony Allen D against Wade and Bron ? Both Pierce and Ray will have to guard them more minutes and spend a ton of energy on the defensive side of the floor .. it could affect their offensive efficiency (see Pierce last year against the Cavs ... spent so much energy defending Lebron that he was horrible on offense

- the center postion :  JO ( who did a good job at anchoring the paint against the Knicks but has trouble to stay on the floor because of fouls) isn't enough ... Kristic is a defensive liability, I don't think Shaq can give em a solid 15 mins (if he ever comes back in this series)

Miami has to feel good if Boston has to play KG-Davis together for the majority of the game

Question marks for Miami :

- Defense on Ray Allen : Jesus torched them in the 1st three RR meetings and he's on a roll right now... Wade has done a bad job at chasing him through picks ... Miami has to limit Allen wide open looks

- Execution down the stretch : Miami has still no idea in which hands the ball has to go down the stretch and the lack of running any plays is just pathetic...
imo they should run pick n rolls with Wade and Bosh

« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 07:51:21 AM by wcsoldier »

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #805 on: May 01, 2011, 07:55:22 AM »
Predictions : they split the first four games with each team winning a game on the other team's floor ... whoever is winning Game 5 is taking the series ...  Boston would finish the job at home in Game 6 , Miami at home in Game 7

I'm going to say Boston in 6

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #806 on: May 01, 2011, 08:43:57 AM »
I'm going with Celtics over Heat in 6.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #807 on: May 01, 2011, 08:47:00 AM »
Heat in 6. LeBron is gonna go all out since niggas be talkin shit how he quit against the Celtics last year. Actually I believe the Heat could have more trouble with the Bulls. Noah gon rape the glass, Garnett won't.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #808 on: May 01, 2011, 10:29:48 AM »
Heat win. I don't care how many games.

theremedy360

« Reply #809 on: May 01, 2011, 12:39:42 PM »
Before that Perkins trade I woulda definitely taken the Celtics, but now I'm not really sure. As much as I like Jeff Green that was a retarded move by the C's.