Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 148873 times)

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #870 on: May 13, 2011, 02:12:15 AM »
Lebron is the better overall player , the gap ain't as big as some people believe though

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #871 on: May 13, 2011, 09:37:03 AM »
Lebron is the better overall player , the gap ain't as big as some people believe though

It isn't.

LeBron > Wade > Durant >> Kobe >>> Melo; as it stands today 5/13/11 lol.

Sccit

« Reply #872 on: May 13, 2011, 12:15:30 PM »

It isn't.

LeBron > Wade > Durant >> Kobe >>> Melo; as it stands today 5/13/11 lol.

u got it backwards

Kobe>Durant>Wade>LeBron...and Kobe will be better next year. coming off of knee surgery and the multiple injuries he dealt with throughout the season really fucked with him...but he still made 1st team all-nba and first team all-defense, and was still in discussion for mvp up until the Lakers losing streak at the end of the season....wait til he comes back rested next year. LeBron obviously flourishes when he's not the go-to-guy. that is pretty much the mentality of an anti-great.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #873 on: May 13, 2011, 02:58:11 PM »
^Nigga I can see you put Kobe above them cause you just love that nigga, but putting Durant above them is on some hater shit for real.

Niggas get so quick with dissing Bron Bron for not being clutch yet that nigga gets super clutch in clinching the Celtics, then again niggas still be hating how he ain't clutch and a scared fag who is better fitted as a 2nd option and shit, do that all you want, but don't be PUTTING FUCKING KEVIN DURANT OF ALL NIGGAS ABOVE HIM. That is the biggest hypocrisy one could think of. All that negative shit niggas say about Bron Bron applies to Durant times 10. You're as bad as Skip Bayless sometimes.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #874 on: May 14, 2011, 09:36:17 AM »
lol, NIK is void from speaking.

Kobe scored 22 PPG in the playoffs.

Sccit

« Reply #875 on: May 14, 2011, 01:14:28 PM »
^Nigga I can see you put Kobe above them cause you just love that nigga, but putting Durant above them is on some hater shit for real.

Niggas get so quick with dissing Bron Bron for not being clutch yet that nigga gets super clutch in clinching the Celtics, then again niggas still be hating how he ain't clutch and a scared fag who is better fitted as a 2nd option and shit, do that all you want, but don't be PUTTING FUCKING KEVIN DURANT OF ALL NIGGAS ABOVE HIM. That is the biggest hypocrisy one could think of. All that negative shit niggas say about Bron Bron applies to Durant times 10. You're as bad as Skip Bayless sometimes.

LOL, give Durant a Wade isntead of a Westbrook, and see where the Thunder would be......LeBron is not fucking clutch lmao. there was absolutely no pressure on him in that Boston series. Wait until there's some real pressure around and watch the muthafucka start biting his nails again....bet u anything. Durant has one bad game and u get all excited to talk shit, calm down. Remember, Durant is the go-to-guy on his team and LeBron is not. Durant already has 2 40+ point games in the playoffs, LeBron has none........wait a lil longer to do your shit-talking.

Sccit

« Reply #876 on: May 14, 2011, 01:19:16 PM »
lol, NIK is void from speaking.

Kobe scored 22 PPG in the playoffs.

Kobe scored 34 in Game 1 against New Orleans...Lakers lost

Kobe scored 36 in Game 1 against Dallas....Lakers lost

Kobe did not have a second option like any of the players I mentioned in my post and that's why we lost. Recognize.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #877 on: May 14, 2011, 01:54:15 PM »

LOL, give Durant a Wade isntead of a Westbrook, and see where the Thunder would be......LeBron is not fucking clutch lmao. there was absolutely no pressure on him in that Boston series. Wait until there's some real pressure around and watch the muthafucka start biting his nails again....bet u anything. Durant has one bad game and u get all excited to talk shit, calm down. Remember, Durant is the go-to-guy on his team and LeBron is not. Durant already has 2 40+ point games in the playoffs, LeBron has none........wait a lil longer to do your shit-talking.

Durant is almost a plain scorer, whereas LeBron does lots other shit too. Also, Durant has more talent around him than LeBron ever had in Cleveland. Wade is better than Westbrook, still Westbrook shits on Durant on a regular basis. Is there any good player Durant can guard, by the way? LeBron is clearly better than Durant, as is Wade. You know this. So why are you hating?
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #878 on: May 14, 2011, 03:06:56 PM »

Durant is almost a plain scorer, whereas LeBron does lots other shit too. Also, Durant has more talent around him than LeBron ever had in Cleveland. Wade is better than Westbrook, still Westbrook shits on Durant on a regular basis. Is there any good player Durant can guard, by the way? LeBron is clearly better than Durant, as is Wade. You know this. So why are you hating?

durant is not a plain scorer, he's a good defender with bothersome length, a wingspan that lebron and wade can only dream of and a jumpshot that they would kill for. Easily the best pure scorer of the three...Durant barely has more talent on his team than LeBron did with Cleveland...LeBron ran with All-Star Carlos Boozer, All-Star Zydruna Ilgauskas, All-Star Mo-Will, All-Star Antawn Jamison, All-Defense Varaejo, Ben Wallace, Hickson and some of the best defensive units in the league. People make excuses for him, but the fact that he is not a true leader is what seperates Durant from him...Westbrook is good, but nowhere near Durant as of now, whereas Wade and LeBron are on the same level.....Durant>LeBron...if u think that's a ridiculous opinion, then go find some European boards to post on.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 03:10:07 PM by NIKCC »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #879 on: May 14, 2011, 03:31:27 PM »
LOL@your coke sniffing ass bringing up those players, it is beyond funny. When did Boozer leave? How old was James back then? Who else was on the team? LOL.
Ben Wallace, are you on methadon? That nigga was a straight up corpse on the Cavs. "All-Star Ilgauskas" LOL. You're a faggot for real, always using major double standards. That's like saying Howard played with All-Star Arenas. By the way, what was Kobe doing, getting swept in the 2nd round with All-Star Gasol, All-Star Artest, 6th Man of the Year Odom and the 2nd best center in the league? Durant a true leader? You mean the guy that can barely get a clutch shot because a player who is not on the same level as he is is taking most of them? The guy that would rather calmly talk with wet eyes to the assistant coach before he would scream at Westbrook? :D
No, it's not a sin

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #880 on: May 14, 2011, 03:36:51 PM »
Is the Kobe groupie sayin Lebron isnt clutch? When statistically its already been proven that he is actually more clutch than Kobe. lol. Taking more shots doesnt make you more clutch, it just makes you a bigger ball hog. Shooting a higher percentage DOES however make you more clutch. Once again, its been proven that Carmelo, Gasol, Duncan, LEBRON, etc....all more CLUTCH than Kobe
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

PLANT

« Reply #881 on: May 14, 2011, 05:35:18 PM »
NIK you are being a huge nut hugger for real.  Your theories are so fucking lame they are way beyond even being considered as a valid point to any debate.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #882 on: May 14, 2011, 05:54:47 PM »
NIK you are being a huge nut hugger for real.  Your theories are so fucking lame they are way beyond even being considered as a valid point to any debate.

Its been this way for a decade lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

theremedy360

« Reply #883 on: May 14, 2011, 06:14:22 PM »
All this KD talk is depressing, but hey, at least I got to watch him put up 15 points on 4-17 shooting every other night.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #884 on: May 14, 2011, 06:43:28 PM »
heat are gonna fuck up the bulls i thinks

6 games tops
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens