Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 148951 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #885 on: May 14, 2011, 07:59:11 PM »
I say d wades offense better than lebrons and on defense its lebron with the edge...I've never seen two players with the same skill set on the same team.

Bosh is gonna be pivotal im lookin for him to come alive this series... we just beat a tom thibs style defense in boston this is no different... overload the strong side d.. bosh can really open things up with his midrange shot.. rose is gonna get bottled up and chi's role players will get exposed against a real d

teecee

« Reply #886 on: May 14, 2011, 08:46:57 PM »
Ofcourse NIK would say Durant is better than Bron, as Durant is less of a threat to Kobe. But really, this year at least, Wade, Bron and Wade are all better than Kobe.

If, as NIK was saying, these lakers were actually shut players, I'm sure Kobe woulda went for 30 Ppg in the playoffs. Instead, he scored much less, and couldn't even crack 20 in the last two. 

As for wade and Bron, they are scary close

Sccit

« Reply #887 on: May 15, 2011, 12:41:14 AM »
LOL@your coke sniffing ass bringing up those players, it is beyond funny. When did Boozer leave? How old was James back then? Who else was on the team? LOL.
Ben Wallace, are you on methadon? That nigga was a straight up corpse on the Cavs. "All-Star Ilgauskas" LOL. You're a faggot for real, always using major double standards. That's like saying Howard played with All-Star Arenas. By the way, what was Kobe doing, getting swept in the 2nd round with All-Star Gasol, All-Star Artest, 6th Man of the Year Odom and the 2nd best center in the league? Durant a true leader? You mean the guy that can barely get a clutch shot because a player who is not on the same level as he is is taking most of them? The guy that would rather calmly talk with wet eyes to the assistant coach before he would scream at Westbrook? :D

fact of the matter is, Cleveland was not much worse than the current Thunder, and that's a fact...like I said, they had one of the best defensive units in the league. you're just all up on LeBron's nuts, and it's quite obvious. many people rank durant and lebron on the same level, and either one has been placed over the other on numerous occasions...so for u to act like it's absurd is the only absurd reality.

Sccit

« Reply #888 on: May 15, 2011, 12:43:38 AM »
Is the Kobe groupie sayin Lebron isnt clutch? When statistically its already been proven that he is actually more clutch than Kobe. lol. Taking more shots doesnt make you more clutch, it just makes you a bigger ball hog. Shooting a higher percentage DOES however make you more clutch. Once again, its been proven that Carmelo, Gasol, Duncan, LEBRON, etc....all more CLUTCH than Kobe

do u really think lebron has been more clutch throughout his career than kobe? really? lmao

Sccit

« Reply #889 on: May 15, 2011, 12:49:07 AM »
Ofcourse NIK would say Durant is better than Bron, as Durant is less of a threat to Kobe. But really, this year at least, Wade, Bron and Wade are all better than Kobe.

If, as NIK was saying, these lakers were actually shut players, I'm sure Kobe woulda went for 30 Ppg in the playoffs. Instead, he scored much less, and couldn't even crack 20 in the last two. 

As for wade and Bron, they are scary close

I really dont know what ur tryin to say, but Kobe>Wade...ask 1st team nba...if that doesn't help, just check with 1st team all-defense. and that's in a down year for kobe, where he was playin half handicapped...regardless, kobe scoring 30+ was not winning games for the Lakers this year, cuz we burnt out and Gasol was the worst big in all of the playoffs...most of your points are moot.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #890 on: May 15, 2011, 02:26:01 AM »
^you always flunk shit how it comes in handy for you. when experts or whoever decides something is not the way you say it is, you say they are retarded and that using them as a reference to back anything up is retarded. when the same people somehow sort of agree with you, you're the first fag who uses them as reference to back your shit up. haven't your parents never called you out on such blatantly opportunistic behaviour?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

teecee

« Reply #891 on: May 15, 2011, 09:27:26 AM »
^you always flunk shit how it comes in handy for you. when experts or whoever decides something is not the way you say it is, you say they are retarded and that using them as a reference to back anything up is retarded. when the same people somehow sort of agree with you, you're the first fag who uses them as reference to back your shit up. haven't your parents never called you out on such blatantly opportunistic behaviour?

NO doubt 7even; when the media was hating on Kobe, they didn't know shit.  Now that he is getting accolades despite his play having slipped, it ain't like that though.   

And NIK, if you didn't get my point, let me spell it out for you: you belittle Bron cuz you know he's the closest to Kobe, and big up players like Melo and Durant cuz you know they aren't touching Kobe.  You been doing this, it ain't nothing new.

Also, let me get this straight NIK...Kobe scored 30 plus but it didn't work, so he decided to score 17 two straight in the most important games of the year, and thought that would improve things?!? 

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #892 on: May 15, 2011, 10:15:43 AM »
Is the Kobe groupie sayin Lebron isnt clutch? When statistically its already been proven that he is actually more clutch than Kobe. lol. Taking more shots doesnt make you more clutch, it just makes you a bigger ball hog. Shooting a higher percentage DOES however make you more clutch. Once again, its been proven that Carmelo, Gasol, Duncan, LEBRON, etc....all more CLUTCH than Kobe

do u really think lebron has been more clutch throughout his career than kobe? really? lmao

Are you talkin about black and white statistics....or what youve seen on Sportscenter? Kobe just takes MORE game winning shots, but his percentage is lower. I dont know if thats what you consider clutch. If it is, then so be it. I give Kobe credit for being willing to take the last shot. What I dont give him credit for is being the best clutch player, when its proven that others have performed much better in the clutch moments of games than him. Not to mention, being clutch doesnt always mean being the guy to take the last shot. It means making the best, and smartest decisions during the clutch. Constant fade away three pointers with defenders in your face, isnt exactly always the best decision.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #893 on: May 16, 2011, 12:25:35 PM »
what an ugly-ass game 1

why wegotta wait til fuckin Wednesday for game 2?  god damn Oprah
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #894 on: May 16, 2011, 02:30:26 PM »

*7even mode*

waahhhhh :'( quit making it personal :'( :'( ....

*7even mode off*

honestly, i'm just sayin what i truly believe...just so happens that the 30 coaches who have to design plays against oppositions agree with me. it's usually the media who i make fun of...mvp awards etc. all-nba teams are picked by coaches who actually know the game...and even if kobe DIDNT make 1st team, i would still say he was the best in the nba, cuz thats what i think, so suck it.

Sccit

« Reply #895 on: May 16, 2011, 02:31:41 PM »

NO doubt 7even; when the media was hating on Kobe, they didn't know shit.  Now that he is getting accolades despite his play having slipped, it ain't like that though.   

And NIK, if you didn't get my point, let me spell it out for you: you belittle Bron cuz you know he's the closest to Kobe, and big up players like Melo and Durant cuz you know they aren't touching Kobe.  You been doing this, it ain't nothing new.

Also, let me get this straight NIK...Kobe scored 30 plus but it didn't work, so he decided to score 17 two straight in the most important games of the year, and thought that would improve things?!? 

wtf are u talkin about...durant is gunna break all of lebrons records. ur conspiracies are null and void.

teecee

« Reply #896 on: May 16, 2011, 05:17:58 PM »
Durant will score more than Lebron, but Bron will scre more than Kobe.  What is your point NIK?

Sccit

« Reply #897 on: May 16, 2011, 05:29:09 PM »
Durant will score more than Lebron, but Bron will scre more than Kobe.  What is your point NIK?

my point is that durant is way more of a threat to kobe's legacy, hence making your theory inacurrate...are u really this slow?

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #898 on: May 16, 2011, 06:49:58 PM »
lol fuck queen lebron, douche wade and christina bosh i bet they cried last night like the last time they lost to chicago

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #899 on: May 17, 2011, 11:40:19 AM »
Yeah right, I'm sure Durant is gonna get more triple doubles and assists than LeBron, TOTALLY!

So far, LeBron also clearly beats him in scoring:

LeBron: 20.9, 27.2, 31.4, 27.3, 30.0
Durant: 20.3, 25.3, 30.1, 27.7   ? ?

LOL@NIK trying to disprove teecee's theory while instead just proving just the same theory

Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin