Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 148992 times)

Sccit

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #900 on: May 17, 2011, 01:34:29 PM »
Yeah right, I'm sure Durant is gonna get more triple doubles and assists than LeBron, TOTALLY!

So far, LeBron also clearly beats him in scoring:

LeBron: 20.9, 27.2, 31.4, 27.3, 30.0
Durant: 20.3, 25.3, 30.1, 27.7   ? ?

LOL@NIK trying to disprove teecee's theory while instead just proving just the same theory

who was the scoring champ of the last 2 years?.....thats right. durant will break all of lebron's scoring records, mark it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #901 on: May 17, 2011, 03:54:48 PM »
If tomorrow the conversation started, "Kevin Durant will go down as hands down the best player ever", NIK would flip a shit & hate on K.D. every chance he got lol.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #902 on: May 17, 2011, 06:14:47 PM »
NIK will hate anyone who rivals Kobe
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #903 on: May 17, 2011, 07:00:40 PM »

NIK is not a fan of the sport, he just cleans the jockstrap of his favorite player

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #904 on: May 17, 2011, 07:03:00 PM »

NIK is not a fan of the sport, he just cleans the jockstrap of his favorite player
'
precisely
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #905 on: May 17, 2011, 07:04:14 PM »

'
precisely

and thinks hes the only laker fan and for some odd reason thinks he is always right, like a dumb blonde bitch whos bout to have her sweet sixteen

teecee

« Reply #906 on: May 17, 2011, 08:25:23 PM »
Yeah right, I'm sure Durant is gonna get more triple doubles and assists than LeBron, TOTALLY!

So far, LeBron also clearly beats him in scoring:

LeBron: 20.9, 27.2, 31.4, 27.3, 30.0
Durant: 20.3, 25.3, 30.1, 27.7   ? ?

LOL@NIK trying to disprove teecee's theory while instead just proving just the same theory

who was the scoring champ of the last 2 years?.....thats right. durant will break all of lebron's scoring records, mark it.

Um, what scoring records does Lebron have?  Sure, he puts up mad points, and will likely be top 3 when all is said and done, but the greatness of his game is that he is all-around, puts up boards, and assists as well.  Durant ain't gonna touch him there; Durant is a great scorer but that is about it.  I'd think NIK would question Durants defense, but I guess not.  Durant is young, will likely improve, but with that brittle body he ain't lasting for 15 years.

No doubt 7even, this NIK character is straight comedy.    Yes, Durant is leading the league in scoring two yrs str8, but it isn't taking an astronomical number to do so. And really, since when was it all about points?  I guess if you're dealing with someone on Kobe's buts this hard, its gonna be...

Sccit

« Reply #907 on: May 18, 2011, 12:27:47 PM »
^no matter what i say, u'd call me a "character"...when u get ur head out ur fuckin ass and realize there is absolutely nothing "character"-worthy of picking Durant over LeBron, then i will take u seriously again. until then, shut ur dumbass mouth...please.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #908 on: May 18, 2011, 02:27:03 PM »
i see miami coming back and winning today

and lmao @ thinking Durant is better than Lebron

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #909 on: May 18, 2011, 05:16:12 PM »
looks like I got home just in time before tipoff

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #910 on: May 18, 2011, 05:52:09 PM »
lol@the number of offensive boards the bulls got so far. insanity. still, they suck at jump-shooting. they shot exceptionally well last game for their standards. won't happen tonight.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #911 on: May 18, 2011, 06:01:26 PM »
if the Bulls beat the Heat I sadly see them winning the finals

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #912 on: May 18, 2011, 07:27:44 PM »
damn, that nigga haslem back in full effect. didn't see that comin, LOL
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

teecee

« Reply #913 on: May 18, 2011, 09:11:13 PM »
damn, that nigga haslem back in full effect. didn't see that comin, LOL

Exactly what this Heat team needs.  He's gonna have to play big from here on out for them to have a chance.

Fuck, the Heat offense is terrible though...its like the Cavs offense of last year but even worse to watch.  Luckily Bron and Wade can go off at any given moment; still, I find it hard to believe a team with such a lack of depth could actually win it all.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #914 on: May 19, 2011, 02:25:16 AM »
^^^^ You can't have 2 of the top 5 players in the NBA plus a top 25 player AND depth... it wouldn't be fair ... the pb in this series is that both teams can play great D while both offense aren't sharp so it makes the respective offense looks even uglier than usual ... Bulls offense = 29 pts in the 2nd half , 2 points in the last 7 min of the game  :puke:... Rose is definetely looking more and more like Iverson , he needs lots of shots to get his points and Boozer is just terrible in this postseason offensive wise