Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 151196 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #1005 on: May 27, 2011, 11:50:57 AM »
Scotties lost in the moment he just saw lebron take down the nba mvp and his chicago bulls from the front row at courtside every game.. he's marveling at lebrons talent but lebrons overall body of work doesn't compare with magic whom I think he's closer too than jordan.

Great win last night watching the d wade lebron take over in the 4th.. they took over the last game in o.t. too

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #1006 on: May 27, 2011, 12:20:03 PM »
Scottie's opinion >>> anyone here's opinion. 8)

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #1007 on: May 27, 2011, 01:11:14 PM »
Pippen is just jealous about MJ getting all the credit for the Bulls titles ..  but he gave ESPN and the rest of the medias a huge help on selling the Finals to the masses who wouldn't have cared about a Bron-Dirk battle ...

teecee

« Reply #1008 on: May 27, 2011, 01:18:25 PM »
Scottie's opinion >>> anyone here's opinion. 8)

Scottie sees himself in Lebron

The Watcher

« Reply #1009 on: May 28, 2011, 02:42:47 AM »
damn

pippen is still angry phil drew that play up for kukoc instead of him
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1010 on: May 28, 2011, 04:24:24 AM »
Pippen is just jealous about MJ getting all the credit for the Bulls titles ..  but he gave ESPN and the rest of the medias a huge help on selling the Finals to the masses who wouldn't have cared about a Bron-Dirk battle ...

Nah, at this point the casual sports fan is very deep into the "Lebron story".  The Pippen quote has been more scrutinized amongst the more than casual observer. 

teecee

« Reply #1011 on: May 28, 2011, 09:55:16 AM »
I agree with Javier; mad peeps waiting on finals. Ain't gonna be lakers-celtics numbers but ratings will still be very high.

Also, scottie backing off his statement now...

Lebron on some next shit right now; let him win a few and then the discussion can begin.  Thing is, the way people throw around comparisons these days, whether it be Kobe or LBJ to Jordan, it's fucking stupid.   I think people actually underrate just how good Jordan was. Once he figured it out, he would not lose, and there was never a doubt.   

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #1012 on: May 29, 2011, 05:41:34 PM »
 I These ppl in the media making shock statements and predictions are only to get ppl talking I sort of reference it to westside187 claming to be a real compton crip and only wore blue condoms.. iI used to buy his ebonics too jk

HHeat vs bulls game 1 broke the all time nba cable ratings and game 4 drew slightly comparable numbers.. people just couldn't get enough of kyle korver

Reflecting on the heats path to the finals they've faced some world class pg's and talk about shutting guys down in rondo and rose.. im not afraid of jj barea if only d fish could yell that.. interesting also to note heat flew his ass down llast summer hoping he would sign off on the contract, glad he still wanted to work for the lakers

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #1013 on: May 29, 2011, 06:17:12 PM »
i still dont get how people think lebron is better then MJ or even kobe

kobe - 5 nba titles, a league MVP, 2 finals MVP, #6 in all time scoring (lebron aint even in the top 30), 13 all star apperances and 4 all star MVP to lebrons 2, 6 finals appearances, only missed the playoffs once in his career, 9 all nba team, been on the cover of 6 videos games and has rap songs about him and his team

now what the fuck lebron got on that? why is he "better"??
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 06:19:43 PM by BLUNTTYMECC »

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #1014 on: May 29, 2011, 06:22:07 PM »
Lebron isn't better, he could be. You can't compare them because Lebron still has a long career ahead of him still,compare them when he's finished.

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #1015 on: May 29, 2011, 06:53:15 PM »
Lebron isn't better, he could be. You can't compare them because Lebron still has a long career ahead of him still,compare them when he's finished.

exactly so what is the point of people trying to compare the both and trying to decipher who is better??

Sccit

« Reply #1016 on: May 30, 2011, 09:58:18 PM »
I agree with Javier; mad peeps waiting on finals. Ain't gonna be lakers-celtics numbers but ratings will still be very high.

Lebron on some next shit right now; let him win a few and then the discussion can begin.  Thing is, the way people throw around comparisons these days, whether it be Kobe or LBJ to Jordan, it's fucking stupid.   I think people actually underrate just how good Jordan was. Once he figured it out, he would not lose, and there was never a doubt.   

LMFAO@Jordan being UNDERrated. Classic.

teecee

« Reply #1017 on: June 01, 2011, 07:45:33 AM »

Lebron on some next shit right now; let him win a few and then the discussion can begin.  Thing is, the way people throw around comparisons these days, whether it be Kobe or LBJ to Jordan, it's fucking stupid.   I think people actually underrate just how good Jordan was. Once he figured it out, he would not lose, and there was never a doubt.  

How'd you like game 1 NIK?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #1018 on: June 02, 2011, 11:48:15 AM »
NIK owes me 100 bucks

and Lebron is on his way to getting his first ring...can't wait to hear NIK try to take credit away from him
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #1019 on: June 03, 2011, 03:24:52 AM »

Lebron on some next shit right now; let him win a few and then the discussion can begin.  Thing is, the way people throw around comparisons these days, whether it be Kobe or LBJ to Jordan, it's fucking stupid.   I think people actually underrate just how good Jordan was. Once he figured it out, he would not lose, and there was never a doubt.  

How'd you like game 1 NIK?
i liked game2 better