Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 148936 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #1020 on: June 03, 2011, 10:49:21 AM »
lol @ the return of NIK. Miami wins game two, NIK pulls the trigger & we never hear from him again.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #1021 on: June 04, 2011, 04:44:52 PM »
lol @ the return of NIK. Miami wins game two, NIK pulls the trigger & we never hear from him again.

LMAO   very true
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #1022 on: June 05, 2011, 11:31:13 AM »
i predict Miami wins tonight
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #1023 on: June 06, 2011, 04:29:32 PM »
called it

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #1024 on: June 07, 2011, 12:18:12 PM »
you won't catch Lebron wearing his own jersey at the mall lmao

can't wait for the game tonight. 

Sccit

« Reply #1025 on: June 08, 2011, 03:26:56 AM »
you won't catch Lebron wearing his own jersey at the mall lmao

can't wait for the game tonight. 
i wouldn't either  if i were him

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #1026 on: June 09, 2011, 04:20:01 PM »
lmao   

watch bron drop like 40 tonight in a Heat route

The Watcher

« Reply #1027 on: June 09, 2011, 08:45:57 PM »
lmao   

watch bron drop like 40 tonight in a Heat route

did lol
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #1028 on: June 09, 2011, 08:50:34 PM »
what a crazy game

Bron did have a triple double but it looked like they wanted to run the offense through Wade all night because Bron was double teamed

Sccit

« Reply #1029 on: June 09, 2011, 08:55:18 PM »
what a crazy game

Bron did have a triple double but it looked like they wanted to run the offense through Wade all night because Bron was double teamed

in other words, "lebron with another epic choke job, once again showcasing his true colors"

PLANT

« Reply #1030 on: June 09, 2011, 08:57:40 PM »
they should be giving bosh more touches especially on nights when lebron obviously doesnt have it going on...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1031 on: June 09, 2011, 09:03:30 PM »
what a crazy game

in other words, "lebron with another epic choke job, once again showcasing his true colors"

Triple-double choke job? Go hang out with Kobe in a mall wearing matching jerseys.

Sccit

« Reply #1032 on: June 09, 2011, 09:08:57 PM »
what a crazy game

Triple-double choke job? Go hang out with Kobe in a mall wearing matching jerseys.

no points in the 4th quarter from your "best player"...umm, yea, thats a chokejob, idiot. lmao.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1033 on: June 09, 2011, 09:13:56 PM »
what a crazy game

no points in the 4th quarter from your "best player"...umm, yea, thats a chokejob, idiot. lmao.

Wade took every shot, that he didn't pass to Haslem or Bosh off pick & rolls.

Are you watching the game? LeBron missed like two jumpers.

Sccit

« Reply #1034 on: June 09, 2011, 09:29:58 PM »
what a crazy game

Wade took every shot, that he didn't pass to Haslem or Bosh off pick & rolls.

Are you watching the game? LeBron missed like two jumpers.

lmao, he missed 2 jumpers...what the fuck is that? ur a leader of a team, ur supposed to take initiative and make shit happen. THAT is what lebron doesn't have in him....thats why hes a tremendous talent, but not one of the greats. not the best on the planet, let alone on his own team....get off his fuckin nuts already, at least when people say i'm on kobe's nuts, it's cuz he plays for my fuckin team and has been a crucial factor in 5 laker titles...what has lebron done for u, besides make u cum?