Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 148889 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #1035 on: June 09, 2011, 09:36:12 PM »
^You're an idiot lmao. When you're being double-teamed the second you cross the half court line & you pass the ball to other teammates that are open, that's good basketball. You wouldn't understand. You need your 6th man to be a snub for the all-star game.

Sccit

« Reply #1036 on: June 09, 2011, 09:40:15 PM »
^You're an idiot lmao. When you're being double-teamed the second you cross the half court line & you pass the ball to other teammates that are open, that's good basketball. You wouldn't understand. You need your 6th man to be a snub for the all-star game.

wtf are u talkin about...do u understand how idiotic u sound when u make excuses for lebron when everyone, including the heat themselves, know that they need him to step it up? do you?? kill urself, u worthless scum.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1037 on: June 09, 2011, 09:53:07 PM »

wtf are u talkin about...do u understand how idiotic u sound when u make excuses for lebron when everyone, including the heat themselves, know that they need him to step it up? do you?? kill urself, u worthless scum.

LOL. Give it up. LeBron & Wade are giving an interview right now. First question asked, "LeBron, do you need score more in the fourth?". His response, "No, we score more points than we have all series. The offense was more than enough. They just scored more than us & we needed to play better defense".

It's not defending him, it's just watching the game & realizing the situation. Wade off the floor, LeBron went 4-6 shooting. Obviously if you know anything, only one can take control of the ball. Clearly this entire series, Wade has the ball late in the game. Not saying it's Wade's fault. But you can't ask for MORE out of LeBron when Wade is running the show, running pick & rolls with Bosh. Wade is letting the clock tick down, gives it to Bosh, who kicks it out to LeBron with three seconds left on the shot clock, still being double-teamed. Get with it, herb.

Sccit

« Reply #1038 on: June 09, 2011, 10:11:38 PM »

LOL. Give it up. LeBron & Wade are giving an interview right now. First question asked, "LeBron, do you need score more in the fourth?". His response, "No, we score more points than we have all series. The offense was more than enough. They just scored more than us & we needed to play better defense".

It's not defending him, it's just watching the game & realizing the situation. Wade off the floor, LeBron went 4-6 shooting. Obviously if you know anything, only one can take control of the ball. Clearly this entire series, Wade has the ball late in the game. Not saying it's Wade's fault. But you can't ask for MORE out of LeBron when Wade is running the show, running pick & rolls with Bosh. Wade is letting the clock tick down, gives it to Bosh, who kicks it out to LeBron with three seconds left on the shot clock, still being double-teamed. Get with it, herb.

LOL...if lebron really thinks he doesn't need to score more in the 4th, that just goes to show the muthafucka has even less killer instinct than i initially thought. and the fact that u think lebron has been playing good just goes to show what a fucking fruitcake of a person u are.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1039 on: June 09, 2011, 10:14:39 PM »
^Like I said, can't remember Kobe's last triple-double.

Sccit

« Reply #1040 on: June 09, 2011, 10:20:38 PM »

kobes last triple double? what does this have to do with the fact that the heat might lose their chance at a championship due to lebrons lack of production in the clutch? really?? explain. i dont give a fuck if he scores 50 points 30 rebounds and 20 assists through three quarters...if the game is close in the 4th and he's failing to produce, the muthafucka choked and folded under pressure...is this really hard for u to understand?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1041 on: June 09, 2011, 10:31:49 PM »

kobes last triple double? what does this have to do with the fact that the heat might lose their chance at a championship due to lebrons lack of production in the clutch? really?? explain. i dont give a fuck if he scores 50 points 30 rebounds and 20 assists through three quarters...if the game is close in the 4th and he's failing to produce, the muthafucka choked and folded under pressure...is this really hard for u to understand?

If the offense is running through Wade, what do you want him to do? Trolling ass Jew.

Sccit

« Reply #1042 on: June 09, 2011, 10:55:11 PM »

If the offense is running through Wade, what do you want him to do? Trolling ass Jew.

the offense runs through wade because lebron has been playing like a role player down the stretch in these last few games...how dumb can u be? if the best player on any team went scoresless in the 4th quarter for 3 straight Finals games, that is considered a lack of performance, for ANY leader. u cant be this slow. ur literally the only person in the world right now who thinks lebron has been playing his part. lmfao, how does it feel to ride the dick of a player who doesnt even play for ur team?....pretty fucking pathetic.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1043 on: June 09, 2011, 11:06:26 PM »
lol @ the troll fail. I'm not riding his nuts. Just telling it how it is. He played his part tonight. You're looking for whatever you can to hate on him. Hence you complete vanishing when he was dominating prior to this. You're so Jewish, it's upsetting.

The Mavs shot 60% from three, you know what it's like when the Mavs are lighting it up from the perimeter. The only difference is, the Heat didn't get blown out by 30 lmao.

Sccit

« Reply #1044 on: June 09, 2011, 11:18:23 PM »
He played his part tonight.

0 points in the 4th quarter.....yes, he did play his part. no doubt about it. the part i've been tryna tellin u nutriders about for quite some time now.

"the best player on the planet" doesnt score zero points in 3 straight 4th quarters of very tight games...lebron james does. he played his part and proved to the world once again why he has been known as "lechoke". happens every year.

Sccit

« Reply #1045 on: June 09, 2011, 11:21:51 PM »
This is coming from someone who's a neutral fan of NBA, without any favorite team. There's obviously something going on with Lebron and his play off games. We've seen it happen like 3 years in a row now. Cleveland is killing it in the regular season and than completely fails in the play offs. And exact opposite with Kobe. Lakers usually "suck" (for their standards) in the regular but step it up in the play offs. And it's funny to me how people can't see that Kobe really is indeed a clutch player and that Lebron chokes on the regular. At first I thought, ok, he's still young etc. but now this shit happened 3rd time in a row. I'm not saying Lebron is solely to blame but still... And I think Lebron is an amazing player but there's a difference between a great player and basketball icons... and yeah rings do matter.

Sccit

« Reply #1046 on: June 09, 2011, 11:25:06 PM »
Well Wade is clearly better than the Choosen one in one category : clutchness  ... overall Lebron is slighty better but I'd personally take Wade over LBJ because he's unlikely to choke in the playoffs

Sccit

« Reply #1047 on: June 09, 2011, 11:31:35 PM »
and here i am, calling it 5+ years ago.....

Speaking of MVP, wow, is LeBron a choke.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #1048 on: June 10, 2011, 05:57:13 AM »
what a crazy game

Bron did have a triple double but it looked like they wanted to run the offense through Wade all night because Bron was double teamed

in other words, "lebron with another epic choke job, once again showcasing his true colors"

Triple-double choke job? Go hang out with Kobe in a mall wearing matching jerseys.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #1049 on: June 10, 2011, 05:57:27 AM »
NIK also called JOrdan Farmar better than Lebron

smh
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens