Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 149041 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #1050 on: June 10, 2011, 10:32:24 AM »
NIK is still fighting that intangibles argument. Clutch lmao. What a Jew.

Sccit

« Reply #1051 on: June 10, 2011, 01:39:14 PM »
LOL...only faggot alive still thinkin LeBron played his part. clutch, lmao. what a moron.

theremedy360

« Reply #1052 on: June 10, 2011, 05:17:25 PM »
There's no denying that LeBron is a tremendous athlete and can fill up the stat sheet as well as anyone, but the fact remains, when you're a player of his caliber you have to take more initiative. Yeah he was better last night in the fourth quarter (was dishing assists rather than standing) but he's got to start demanding the ball more. People can blame Wade for doing the ball handing if they want to, but to me, if anything, that shows that he has the killer instinct that LeBron doesn't seem to have yet. The two are obviously good friends, and if the two time MVP wants the ball then he'll get it. Should be interesting to see what happens in the next game.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #1053 on: June 10, 2011, 09:34:01 PM »
There's no denying that LeBron is a tremendous athlete and can fill up the stat sheet as well as anyone, but the fact remains, when you're a player of his caliber you have to take more initiative. Yeah he was better last night in the fourth quarter (was dishing assists rather than standing) but he's got to start demanding the ball more. People can blame Wade for doing the ball handing if they want to, but to me, if anything, that shows that he has the killer instinct that LeBron doesn't seem to have yet. The two are obviously good friends, and if the two time MVP wants the ball then he'll get it. Should be interesting to see what happens in the next game.

they had him double teamed

at that point it was the coaches idea to make Wade the key component because Bron was always covered
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #1054 on: June 11, 2011, 08:03:19 PM »
game tmrw night

uppin
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #1055 on: June 11, 2011, 08:05:11 PM »
NIK is still fighting that intangibles argument. Clutch lmao. What a Jew.

as if Lebron did nothing to beat my Celtics and then the Bulls.  Lebron was the leader both series, you hear nothing from NIK during that period.  go figure.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #1056 on: June 13, 2011, 04:24:11 PM »
so there goes this season for the Heat

overall while it was not a success they had a huge stepping stone by beating Boston in the playoffs.

theremedy360

« Reply #1057 on: June 13, 2011, 05:11:15 PM »
so there goes this season for the Heat

overall while it was not a success they had a huge stepping stone by beating Boston in the playoffs.

That Perkins trade was god awful.

Sccit

« Reply #1058 on: June 13, 2011, 05:40:27 PM »
Boston sucked post-Perkins...Chicago had no real offense and it was clear. LeBron with yet another easy rode to the Finals. still, 0-2...another failure under "the kings" belt.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1059 on: June 14, 2011, 01:50:57 AM »
So who believes they will do something drastic in the off-season, like trading Bosh or begging Chris Paul to sign for the MLE and then pay him under the table? Or will they rather stay the same, signing some fags for the minimum and shit? Will LeBron now work his ass off and establish a real post game and a less erratic jump shot, maybe also see really good psychologists to develop a killer instinct? Or will he rather stay the same and spend the off-season hanging out with his enablers?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

The Watcher

« Reply #1060 on: June 14, 2011, 04:05:28 AM »
- new CBA comes into effect
- bosh+some randoms (miller, bibby?) traded to orlando for dwight
- chris paul signs

miami need a proper PG and someone who can play in the paint without getting bullied
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1061 on: June 14, 2011, 04:28:35 AM »
^If Miami ends up with Dwight and Paul I will cancel my league pass permanently. They would have the best players for each of 4 of 5 positions. Most retarded thing ever. The Heat could just play at the Olympics instead of a real Team USA, lol
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #1062 on: June 14, 2011, 10:26:08 AM »
So who believes they will do something drastic in the off-season, like trading Bosh or begging Chris Paul to sign for the MLE and then pay him under the table? Or will they rather stay the same, signing some fags for the minimum and shit? Will LeBron now work his ass off and establish a real post game and a less erratic jump shot, maybe also see really good psychologists to develop a killer instinct? Or will he rather stay the same and spend the off-season hanging out with his enablers?
What can Miami do? All they have is the MLE and Bi-annual exception. They can use it to add depth, but barring a trade of the big 3 (unlikely) I doubt they do anything else. Working out the team's chemistry is the main issue.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #1063 on: June 14, 2011, 10:35:12 AM »
I'm not feeling the Bosh hate. He played really good all playoffs long. I mean Bosh & others for Dwight would be out of this World for that defense. Teams would average under 80 PPG lol.

They don't need any changes, just better play in the Finals. They play like they do in any other series, they literally sweep the Mavs lol.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #1064 on: June 14, 2011, 10:42:22 AM »
Howard isn't going anywhere via trade. He expressed interest in staying in Orlando and as long as they have a chance at resigning him, the Magic will risk free agency next year.