Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 148891 times)

Sccit

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #1080 on: June 22, 2011, 02:42:18 AM »
Lol as if being soft as anything to do with that. The lakers are stacked from a talent standpoint. Doesn't make them any less soft

soft teams dont beat the Boston Celtics in the Finals...not even Jordan faced a defense like that in Finals. One of the great defensive teams of this generation, no way we take them out if were soft.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #1081 on: June 22, 2011, 01:11:37 PM »
Lol as if being soft as anything to do with that. The lakers are stacked from a talent standpoint. Doesn't make them any less soft

soft teams dont beat the Boston Celtics in the Finals...not even Jordan faced a defense like that in Finals. One of the great defensive teams of this generation, no way we take them out if were soft.

nice to see you showing respect to the Celtics :D

McGrady called the 07-08 Celtics the best defense he'd ever seen and dude's seen tons of them
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

teecee

« Reply #1082 on: June 22, 2011, 01:25:38 PM »

McGrady called the 07-08 Celtics the best defense he'd ever seen and dude's seen tons of them

That was a great defensive team.  HOwever, this year, according to NIK, they were shit.  COuld have something to do with who beat them, right?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #1083 on: June 22, 2011, 01:38:53 PM »

That was a great defensive team.  HOwever, this year, according to NIK, they were shit.  COuld have something to do with who beat them, right?

exactly

Miami fucking raped up every part of this playoffs except for game 3 and the first half of game 4..
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #1084 on: June 22, 2011, 04:46:25 PM »

everyone knows boston lost their edge once they traded perkins...

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #1085 on: June 22, 2011, 05:35:55 PM »
Everyone knows Kobe needs to be surrounded by multiple all stars to win a championship, he can't hack it alone

Sccit

« Reply #1086 on: June 22, 2011, 05:52:01 PM »
Everyone knows Kobe needs to be surrounded by multiple all stars to win a championship, he can't hack it alone

really? because the only other all-star on that Laker championship team was Gasol....that is not "multiple" all-stars, moron. Also, no champion in the history of the NBA has ever "hacked it alone"...u are such a faggot dicklicker, it is beyond belief.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #1087 on: June 22, 2011, 06:09:43 PM »
Dont be so upset that Kobe ain't in the top five in the league anymore

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #1088 on: June 22, 2011, 06:34:23 PM »
LOL. That's a good one.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #1089 on: June 22, 2011, 10:25:49 PM »
LOL. That's a good one.

dirk
lebron
d-wade
durant
rose  (the media's new darling)

Sccit

« Reply #1090 on: June 23, 2011, 02:00:08 AM »
dont  forget rondo

teecee

« Reply #1091 on: June 23, 2011, 09:18:13 AM »

really? because the only other all-star on that Laker championship team was Gasol....that is not "multiple" all-stars, moron. Also, no champion in the history of the NBA has ever "hacked it alone"...u are such a faggot dicklicker, it is beyond belief.

You were the one who said Bron had multiple all-stars in Cleveland, because Ilgauskas and Ben Wallace were on the team, even though they were past their prime.   

What Jaydc should have said is "Everyone knows kobe needs to be surrounded by the most talented frontline in the league to win a championship"

whatever the case, none of these stars win on their own, and never have, especially those 80's teams like the Celtics and Lakers...incredibly talented teams with so much depth

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #1092 on: June 23, 2011, 10:06:16 AM »
Teecee gets it. I was doing my impression of elior discussing basketball.If Kobe was on that Cleveland team they'd struggleto even make the playoffs let alone make a finals appearance. Kobes a selfish player,he doesn't make anyone better. He's just an amazing shooter. He needs dominant big men to succeed. He hasnt won without one.Everyone can accept that except elior because Kobe is his god.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #1093 on: June 23, 2011, 10:58:44 AM »
LOL. That's a good one.

dirk
lebron
d-wade
durant
rose  (the media's new darling)
1. LeBron
2. Kobe
3. Dirk
4. Wade
5. You can make a strong case for Dwight, Durant or Rose

Yes, despite choking in the Finals, I still consider LeBron the best player simply because of his talent and physical strength. His problems are all mental and after 8 years in the league he still doesn't get it. Kobe's on the down side of his career and barring a bench that will allow him to rest more, he'll continue to slide from fatigue/old age. Dirk winning a title in amazing fashion bumps him up into the top 5, but doesn't automatically put him at #1. He does however, leapfrog Wade who didn't really do anything wrong to deserve being bumped down one spot. I like Dwight at #5 since he's carrying the Magic, but that can/has easily change because of playoff performances by Durant and Rose. They already accomplished a lot are clearly rising stars in the NBA.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #1094 on: June 23, 2011, 06:14:25 PM »