Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 149015 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #1110 on: June 24, 2011, 03:02:39 PM »
LOL, this guy just said "I only fight with facts". The only fact you've ever posted is that Kobe has more rings than LeBron. Other than that it's all your opinion, which you expect us to treat like gold.

2. You fight arguments that cannot be proved, like "heart", "leadership", "looks", etc.

only a muthafucka without heart would say this....ur obviously a gutless faggot, so why even bother living?

No only a muthafucka with a brain would realize you cannot physically prove who has more heart. It's an intangible. Your eyes, with those Laker goggles on, ESPECIALLY cannot prove that. Only a moron would think he could...so I guess case in point.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1111 on: June 24, 2011, 03:05:04 PM »
Not a shot. LeBron tarnished his popularity. He will never win one of those open votes again. Larry Bird straight up said, "he's got a good chance to go down as better than all of us" & Barkley called him the best player on the planet, as did Mark Jackson & Jeff Van Gundy. These Hall of Famers & professionally paid analysts giving expert insight & NIK thinks he knows better because he sleeps with a Lakers blanket at night. Give me a break.

& also, NIK calls is "BSPN" & then uses it for his argument. He needs to just kill himself.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #1112 on: June 24, 2011, 03:12:46 PM »
LOL, this guy just said "I only fight with facts". The only fact you've ever posted is that Kobe has more rings than LeBron. Other than that it's all your opinion, which you expect us to treat like gold.

2. You fight arguments that cannot be proved, like "heart", "leadership", "looks", etc.

only a muthafucka without heart would say this....ur obviously a gutless faggot, so why even bother living?

No only a muthafucka with a brain would realize you cannot physically prove who has more heart. It's an intangible. Your eyes, with those Laker goggles on, ESPECIALLY cannot prove that. Only a moron would think he could...so I guess case in point.
LeBron in the 4th quarter of the finals was 7-21 FG=no heart
Finals crunch time stats (last 5 minutes of games with the scoring margin within 5 points) for Lebron: 0 points, 0-7 from the field, 0 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 turnover=no heart
Playing hot potato with the ball in the 4th quarter of game 5=no heart
Basically saying his life was great during the post game interview after losing the finals=no heart

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1113 on: June 24, 2011, 03:15:42 PM »
Kobe shot like 25% last year in the Finals = no heart.

What a stupid argument. You guys act like Kobe averages 40 PPG in the Finals. He plays his usual ass game, which is amazing. That's not heart. That's just playing your game.

Same how Kobe is "clutch", yet shoots 44% before it's "clutch-time" & then 40% in the clutch lol.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #1114 on: June 24, 2011, 03:22:40 PM »

What a stupid argument. You guys act like Kobe averages 40 PPG in the Finals. He plays his usual ass game, which is amazing. That's not heart. That's just playing your game.

Same how Kobe is "clutch", yet shoots 44% before it's "clutch-time" & then 40% in the clutch lol.
It's fiun to make up stats, isn't it? Kobe shot 40.5% in the 2010 finals, not 25% and played a lot better than LeBron in the 4th quarter. Then again, everyone did.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1115 on: June 24, 2011, 03:28:38 PM »
I meant Game 7 of the Finals, where he shot exactly 25%. Biggest game of the series. Arguably the biggest game of his career considering he didn't have Shaq doing all the work, & since according to the most knowledgeable NBA man on the planet, NIK, Pau blows, Odom is a waste of space, Bynum (Wilt Jr.) is trash, Artest is just a liability & Fisher can't be trusted, you would think Kobe would need to be at his complete best to win & he shot worse than LeBron lol.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #1116 on: June 24, 2011, 03:32:58 PM »
Everyone knows shaq and the refs won those championships. Kobe was along for the ride.

And hey what a shocker! Pau plays like shit and the lakers get eliminated. I wonder if that's a coincidence?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 03:46:21 PM by Jaydc is back »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1117 on: June 24, 2011, 03:34:03 PM »
^Funny considering Kobe played like shit in the Finals last year & they still managed to win.

Sccit

« Reply #1118 on: June 24, 2011, 04:00:23 PM »

Kobe led that team to a championship against one of the tougher defenses of this generation...he also collected more rebounds than Jordan ever did in a Finals game in the process off of pure will to win=heart. how do u even have the balls to compare that to LeBron being the reason the Heat DIDN'T win a championship? oh, that's right, u don't have balls...cuz ur a gutless coward and a bitch, just like ur idol. and u also dont know shit about basketball on top of all that. pathetic.

Sccit

« Reply #1119 on: June 24, 2011, 04:02:47 PM »
I meant Game 7 of the Finals, where he shot exactly 25%. Biggest game of the series. Arguably the biggest game of his career considering he didn't have Shaq doing all the work, & since according to the most knowledgeable NBA man on the planet, NIK, Pau blows, Odom is a waste of space, Bynum (Wilt Jr.) is trash, Artest is just a liability & Fisher can't be trusted, you would think Kobe would need to be at his complete best to win & he shot worse than LeBron lol.

right...cuz Kobe didn't dominate that game on the glass with 15 rebounds...rof@u having the audacity to compare that to lechoke's disappearing act in any sort of way. do u realize ur idol being relegated to role player status is the sole reason Miami didn't win it all? sad waste of life, u dont deserve to watch basketball.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 04:10:59 PM by NIKCC »

Sccit

« Reply #1120 on: June 24, 2011, 04:07:25 PM »
Everyone knows shaq and the refs won those championships. Kobe was along for the ride.

And hey what a shocker! Pau plays like shit and the lakers get eliminated. I wonder if that's a coincidence?

again, ur analysis on basketball is meaningless, u self-admittedly stopped following the sport a while ago...u know ur just in this thread because ur following me around the board lmao. yet another dumb comment..."kobe was along for the ride". do u realize how dumb this makes u look when Kobe's stats throughout those playoff runs were on par with Shaq's? Kobe was not to Shaq what Pau is to Kobe...Kobe-Shaq are considered by many the greatest 1-2 punch to ever play basketball...it's amazing how u talk so much shit on a player just because u cant get enough of my nuts. sad stuff.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #1121 on: June 24, 2011, 04:07:50 PM »
Fair enough, but Kobe did grab 15 rebounds and made some key places towards the end. LeBron did absoluetly nothing in the 4th quarter for 4 straight games.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #1122 on: June 24, 2011, 04:14:42 PM »
Yes, because your opinion is without bias right elior?

Sccit

« Reply #1123 on: June 24, 2011, 04:21:20 PM »
Yes, because your opinion is without bias right elior?

there's a difference between being bias and not knowing the game...unfortunately, for u, both apply. ur bias, because u diss kobe just to get an extra chance at riding my nuts, and u don't know the game because u don't follow it...and even if u did, i still don't think ur smart enough to understand it ala cham. do u think anyone ever reads ur posts and says "this guy knows what hes talking about"...there are no traces of knowledge in anything u say, dumbfuck, bias or not.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #1124 on: June 24, 2011, 04:33:15 PM »
Lol even  other laker fans label you a homer and having extreme bias. Most think your an embarrassment to other laker fans.