Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 148878 times)

Sccit

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #1140 on: June 26, 2011, 10:55:44 PM »
both of those games, lakers collapsed as a team, and it's well documented...not the same as lebron being the sole reason miami didnt win. not even close. and even if it was kobe who let his team down and not the other way around (which isn't the case, but lets say it was), both game 7 vs phoenix and game 4 vs dallas are examples of only 1 game each...lebron let his team down for a whole series. he was literally nowhere to be found in the 4th quarter of any of those games, and they were all close games, not blowouts like the lame examples yall are providing. for fucks sake, he averaged 17 points over the course of the series. u really need to come to terms with dude still having a ways to go before he's compared to the all-time greats.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 11:09:51 PM by NIKCC »

Sccit

« Reply #1141 on: June 26, 2011, 11:01:22 PM »
Everyone knows Kobe needs to be surrounded by multiple all stars to win a championship, he can't hack it alone

really? because the only other all-star on that Laker championship team was Gasol....that is not "multiple" all-stars, moron. Also, no champion in the history of the NBA has ever "hacked it alone"...u are such a faggot dicklicker, it is beyond belief.

You were the one who said Bron had multiple all-stars in Cleveland, because Ilgauskas and Ben Wallace were on the team, even though they were past their prime.   

What Jaydc should have said is "Everyone knows kobe needs to be surrounded by the most talented frontline in the league to win a championship"

whatever the case, none of these stars win on their own, and never have, especially those 80's teams like the Celtics and Lakers...incredibly talented teams with so much depth

are u fucking serious? sometimes u try to come off as a knowledgeable analyst, but the shit u say doesn't work ... Pau Gasol as a second option is not something amazing to have ...it's not like Kobe's playing with Pippen or Kareem or a superstar along those lines. It's Pau fucking Gasol. the guy averaged 12 points in our last playoff run. Disgraceful for any1 to discredit Kobe because of who he played with and then turn around and try to act like their opinion is valid...i mean, it's expected from gaydc, cuz the dude is obviously trolling, but ur opinion on basketball is becoming just as disgraceful as any troll who ever posted here. You're right, no star wins on their own, but Kobe has done it with less than Bird...less than Magic....less than Jordan... admit it already.

And what team has a more talented frontcourt than Gasol, Bynum, and ODom? 

Anyway, NIK, you have no right to say anyone's opinion is disgraceful.  Did Gasol play well against the Mavs? No he was shit.  But did Kobe play well? Nah, and I do think Kobe has heart unlike other people on here, I do question why, the player with more heart than anyone in he league wasn't going balls out to try to stave off elimination in games three and four...

ummm, kobe was 6-8 at halftime in game 4 vs dallas, genius. lakers were still down by 20, and he was literally the only player playing... after it was evident that no one was gunna help kobe, he pretty much sat out the whole 4th quarter of that game. to compare that to how lebron let the heat down in the 4th quarter of close games and averaged 17 points over the course of a series IN HIS PHYSICAL PRIME is disgraceful, and u know it...too bad he didnt have an "elbow injury" to blame this time lmao.

Sccit

« Reply #1142 on: June 26, 2011, 11:07:59 PM »
^He's played more NBA games than Jordan. 2006 Kobe would have dropped 65 on the Mavs in Game 4 just for the fuck of it, even if the team still gets swept, he would have dropped 65 just to show that he is that type of nigga.

not really...kobe can still score, it's pretty obvious to those watching from the inside that if he gets the expected help from his teammates, like jordan got with the bulls or like magic got with the lakers, then he wins. if his teammates suck ass, he cannot win a game 1-on-5...it happened in his physical prime when he played phoenix in 2006, his teammates sucked ass, and he kept trying to get them going, but they just weren't there. Kobe has played more games than Jordan, but when Jordan was Kobe's age, he still had 3 titles ahead of him...scary.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #1143 on: June 27, 2011, 03:22:19 AM »
^He's played more NBA games than Jordan. 2006 Kobe would have dropped 65 on the Mavs in Game 4 just for the fuck of it, even if the team still gets swept, he would have dropped 65 just to show that he is that type of nigga.

not really...kobe can still score, it's pretty obvious to those watching from the inside that if he gets the expected help from his teammates, like jordan got with the bulls or like magic got with the lakers, then he wins. if his teammates suck ass, he cannot win a game 1-on-5...it happened in his physical prime when he played phoenix in 2006, his teammates sucked ass, and he kept trying to get them going, but they just weren't there. Kobe has played more games than Jordan, but when Jordan was Kobe's age, he still had 3 titles ahead of him...scary.

honestly i think his ankle ailed him more than it was said, that was a very very nasty ankle roll at dallas  before the season ended and he tweaked it again in the hornets series.

ur not going to be 100% especially with lift, feet movement, and get too aggressive u might tweak it again while playing d or when ur trying to penetrate the paint.

i just rolled/tweaked an ankle that a rolled 4 months earlier and goddamn that shit hurt i had to sit down for a min,  it seemed cool enough to play so i played though it and now that i got home this shit is hurting like a mutha fucka.

ringless lebronze for damn sure aint playing if he rolled his ankle like that. remember the elbow? lmao

brandon jennings kept it real when he called out lebron for that elbow and acknowledged that most players wouldnt even play with all those injuries (in the year we beat the celtics in the finals)

i saw teh game and i saw that hit, shit was a tap ridiculous that elbow was a phantom injury, scapegoat

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #1144 on: June 27, 2011, 09:30:07 AM »
so Kobe was part of a Lakers collapse as a team and it's not his fault?

NIK you try to tell us Kobe was the leader of the Shaq-Kobe laker teams, so that is a black eye on his leadership getting their asses kicked by Detroit
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #1145 on: June 27, 2011, 12:51:11 PM »
so Kobe was part of a Lakers collapse as a team and it's not his fault?

NIK you try to tell us Kobe was the leader of the Shaq-Kobe laker teams, so that is a black eye on his leadership getting their asses kicked by Detroit

correct...kobe showed up, his teammates didnt. the exact opposite of lebron in this years finals.

i never said kobe was the leader of the threepeat era, he was the co-leader. the reason we lost to detroit is because malone got injured and we were forced to play without a power forward.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #1146 on: June 27, 2011, 01:59:37 PM »
first off Detroit would've killed you with or without old ass Malone and you know that.

what is Malone gonna do to help against the faster, more athletic Piston team?
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #1147 on: June 29, 2011, 01:14:25 PM »
first off Detroit would've killed you with or without old ass Malone and you know that.

what is Malone gonna do to help against the faster, more athletic Piston team?

dunno if u realized, but malone was a beast for us in the playoffs that year...he shut down tim duncan and kevin garnett in the previous rounds, and was on a mission...when he went down, we had to start slava medvedenko at pf...lmao@acting like that wasn't a huge factor in us losing. smh.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #1148 on: June 29, 2011, 01:31:12 PM »
KG scored 16, 24, 22, 28, 30 and 22

his rebounds were 10, 11, 11, 13, 19 and 17

shut down?  lmao you know this is false.

30 points and 19 boards and u say he was shut down?  haha

Sccit

« Reply #1149 on: June 29, 2011, 01:52:14 PM »
KG scored 16, 24, 22, 28, 30 and 22

his rebounds were 10, 11, 11, 13, 19 and 17

shut down?  lmao you know this is false.

30 points and 19 boards and u say he was shut down?  haha

apparently, u didnt watch the series. not surprising....kevin was forced to take tough shots and his percentage dipped from 50% on the season to 44% against Malone. do ur research, son.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #1150 on: June 29, 2011, 05:47:48 PM »
So a 6 percent drop in shooting percentage is shutting someone down? LMAO.

Sccit

« Reply #1151 on: June 30, 2011, 01:04:58 AM »
So a 6 percent drop in shooting percentage is shutting someone down? LMAO.

ummm, yea...lmao. do u even watch basketball? oh, yea, thats right...u dont. rof smh.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #1152 on: June 30, 2011, 02:10:17 AM »
So someone averaging a double-double is being shut down? Again, LMAO

Sccit

« Reply #1153 on: June 30, 2011, 02:19:44 AM »
So someone averaging a double-double is being shut down? Again, LMAO

yes, idiot...when the best player on your team, a big man, is relegated to shooting 44% because he's forced into bad shots, that is considered contained. 44% is atrocious for a power forward. again, do u watch basketball? no. did u watch the series? no. so why is ur dumbass commenting??

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #1154 on: June 30, 2011, 02:30:37 AM »
You don't need to be an expert to know he wasn't shut down. Shutting down a player in any sport is the same thing. That's like saying sone pitcher shut down a hitter because the hitter went 2 for 5 with three rbis and a home run, or a cb shutting down a receiver but the receiver scored a td and gained 80 yards, or a defenseman shut down a forward who scored three points.

If someone averaged a double-double they weren't shut down. Only a moron would argue that, and here you are.

Learn a new phrase, you don't understand the term shut down.