Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 151332 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #2505 on: May 10, 2013, 12:37:58 PM »
lmao@the 2011 team bein the same as this one...

i love how mdogg just tries to explain what happened in this proffessing way, like he knows what the fuck he's talkin about.

good shit, my dude. at least u give an honest effort...but ur usually wrong or inaccurate when remembering the past LOL.

truth be told, ur goin in circles...i already acknowledged lebron havin the best season in basketball this year. but u fail to acknowledge my point that his team got better, which is indisputably a luxury...if u cant admit this, i have nothing else to say.

But you make it seem like the team discredits LeBron. It doesn't. The 2011 Miami Heat were Mario Chalmers, Wade, LeBron, Bosh and Joel Anthony with Ilgauskas, Udonis Haslem, James Jones, Miller and Bibby off the bench. The 2012 team was Chalmers, Wade, LeBron, Battier and Bosh with Miller, James Jones, Udonis Haslem, Norris Cole and Turiaf off the bench. You basically had the same team, other than moving Bosh to center, signing Battier and moving Anthony down the bench. That's no different than when Lakers got back Bynum from injury, they moved Odom to the bench and Gasol to PF, and then the Lakers won the 2009 NBA title. Does that mean Kobe was to be discredited?

NIK, just face it, you are getting on LeBron for doing exactly what the Lakers did for Kobe to win in 2009. Derek Fisher, Kobe Bryant, Trevor Ariza, Pau Gasol and in 2009 a healthy Andrew Bynum with Lamar Odom off the bench with Shannon Brown.

Let's break it down like this. Who would you rather have as your starting 5:

Lakers:
Farmar
Brown
Walton
Odom
Mbenga

Heat:
Norris Cole
Mike Miller
James Jones
Udonis Haslem
Ronny Turiaf

Those are the benches for two championship teams. And that's why they win titles, because there is talent even on the bench. So don't discredit LeBron for the season he had or the team around him. Last time I checked, the Lakers had an All-Star on the bench when they won in 2009 and 2010 where as LeBron didn't.

Case close, not only admit LeBron is the best today, but give the man his due. He took so much shit for so long for not winning, let's give him credit for winning. Is that too hard to ask?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2506 on: May 10, 2013, 02:07:53 PM »
on the radio today the topic is Lebron turning guys like Durant, Carmelo, Howard and CP3 into the new generation of Malone, Stockton, Ewing and Barkley

because the Heat certainly don't look like they will be challenged this year and maybe next year

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2507 on: May 10, 2013, 02:13:25 PM »
on the radio today the topic is Lebron turning guys like Durant, Carmelo, Howard and CP3 into the new generation of Malone, Stockton, Ewing and Barkley

because the Heat certainly don't look like they will be challenged this year and maybe next year

Oh, I have Carmelo labeled as that in 2003. CP3 and Howard, well this off season I'll let you know what I think. As for Durant, he is where Lebron was 5 years ago waiting for Kobe to decline and himself to peak. I have no doubt Durant will win a ring. The other 3, well lets see how the off season plays out.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2508 on: May 10, 2013, 02:18:46 PM »
another thing, Westbrook is better than D-wade at this point so Durant has the better side kick

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2509 on: May 10, 2013, 05:51:19 PM »
LOL @ CHICAGO

over insecure bitches.  stupid nazr muhammad LOL

your team needs depth and you get ejected lmao

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #2510 on: May 10, 2013, 05:54:11 PM »
LeBron fell on purpose, man... watch that shit again.  You don't fall on your back like that while your legs sweep forward.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2511 on: May 10, 2013, 05:56:58 PM »
LeBron fell on purpose, man... watch that shit again.  You don't fall on your back like that while your legs sweep forward.

he got pushed down

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2512 on: May 10, 2013, 06:16:47 PM »
Lol, I'm just tight this nigga fronted like the Spurs weren't injury ridden when the Lakers were winning.

Sccit

« Reply #2513 on: May 10, 2013, 06:33:16 PM »
LeBron playin the complimentary role again lol

Sccit

« Reply #2514 on: May 10, 2013, 06:35:29 PM »

If it was anyone else, they'd be fined for floppin

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2515 on: May 10, 2013, 06:53:08 PM »
LeBron playin the complimentary role again lol
what's Kobe up to these days?

only courts Kobe is on is during a legal battle with his moms

in a wheel chair

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2516 on: May 10, 2013, 07:05:26 PM »
Lebron with a 3