Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 152146 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #2520 on: May 10, 2013, 07:39:19 PM »
Lebron with the huge 3

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2521 on: May 10, 2013, 07:50:03 PM »
NIK you really jinxed Lebron tonight

23 points, 8 rebounds and 7 assists and some clutch shots in the 4th

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2522 on: May 10, 2013, 07:52:53 PM »
add an extra 2 points

25, 8 and 7 from King James tonight.

Bosh was my player of the game though, dude got 500 rebounds

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2523 on: May 10, 2013, 09:52:10 PM »
NIK where'd you go??  you were happy when it was a close game :D

Sccit

« Reply #2524 on: May 11, 2013, 10:03:22 AM »
what do u mean where did i go? u serious?? this game was a classic example of what i meant....lebron sucked ass and ended up bein a complimentary player for the entire game, and the heat still won.

mdogg, be honest, did u watch the game? did u pay attention to how passive lebron was? did u see how it didnt matter, cuz he was dishing it to OTHERS who were handlin' business? thats what i meant 8)

kobe, melo, durant do not have this luxury...if u think they do, ur badly mistaking.

Sccit

« Reply #2525 on: May 11, 2013, 10:05:24 AM »
lmao@the 2011 team bein the same as this one...

i love how mdogg just tries to explain what happened in this proffessing way, like he knows what the fuck he's talkin about.

good shit, my dude. at least u give an honest effort...but ur usually wrong or inaccurate when remembering the past LOL.

truth be told, ur goin in circles...i already acknowledged lebron havin the best season in basketball this year. but u fail to acknowledge my point that his team got better, which is indisputably a luxury...if u cant admit this, i have nothing else to say.

But you make it seem like the team discredits LeBron. It doesn't. The 2011 Miami Heat were Mario Chalmers, Wade, LeBron, Bosh and Joel Anthony with Ilgauskas, Udonis Haslem, James Jones, Miller and Bibby off the bench. The 2012 team was Chalmers, Wade, LeBron, Battier and Bosh with Miller, James Jones, Udonis Haslem, Norris Cole and Turiaf off the bench. You basically had the same team, other than moving Bosh to center, signing Battier and moving Anthony down the bench. That's no different than when Lakers got back Bynum from injury, they moved Odom to the bench and Gasol to PF, and then the Lakers won the 2009 NBA title. Does that mean Kobe was to be discredited?

NIK, just face it, you are getting on LeBron for doing exactly what the Lakers did for Kobe to win in 2009. Derek Fisher, Kobe Bryant, Trevor Ariza, Pau Gasol and in 2009 a healthy Andrew Bynum with Lamar Odom off the bench with Shannon Brown.

Let's break it down like this. Who would you rather have as your starting 5:

Lakers:
Farmar
Brown
Walton
Odom
Mbenga

Heat:
Norris Cole
Mike Miller
James Jones
Udonis Haslem
Ronny Turiaf

Those are the benches for two championship teams. And that's why they win titles, because there is talent even on the bench. So don't discredit LeBron for the season he had or the team around him. Last time I checked, the Lakers had an All-Star on the bench when they won in 2009 and 2010 where as LeBron didn't.

Case close, not only admit LeBron is the best today, but give the man his due. He took so much shit for so long for not winning, let's give him credit for winning. Is that too hard to ask?

you're not a laker fan....

for u to compare the way lebron got with wade and bosh to form an all-star team to our management making trades and using draft picks to obtain gasol and bynum is really quite sad. ur card has officially been revoked.

and we also never had an all-star on the bench....i think the m in your name might be for misinformation lmao

Sccit

« Reply #2526 on: May 11, 2013, 10:07:51 AM »
it took awhile but we finally have a Chris Bosh sighting this playoffs

bosh and cole saved this game

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2527 on: May 11, 2013, 01:27:42 PM »

i love how mdogg just tries to explain what happened in this proffessing way, like he knows what the fuck he's talkin about.

good shit, my dude. at least u give an honest effort...but ur usually wrong or inaccurate when remembering the past LOL.

truth be told, ur goin in circles...i already acknowledged lebron havin the best season in basketball this year. but u fail to acknowledge my point that his team got better, which is indisputably a luxury...if u cant admit this, i have nothing else to say.

But you make it seem like the team discredits LeBron. It doesn't. The 2011 Miami Heat were Mario Chalmers, Wade, LeBron, Bosh and Joel Anthony with Ilgauskas, Udonis Haslem, James Jones, Miller and Bibby off the bench. The 2012 team was Chalmers, Wade, LeBron, Battier and Bosh with Miller, James Jones, Udonis Haslem, Norris Cole and Turiaf off the bench. You basically had the same team, other than moving Bosh to center, signing Battier and moving Anthony down the bench. That's no different than when Lakers got back Bynum from injury, they moved Odom to the bench and Gasol to PF, and then the Lakers won the 2009 NBA title. Does that mean Kobe was to be discredited?

NIK, just face it, you are getting on LeBron for doing exactly what the Lakers did for Kobe to win in 2009. Derek Fisher, Kobe Bryant, Trevor Ariza, Pau Gasol and in 2009 a healthy Andrew Bynum with Lamar Odom off the bench with Shannon Brown.

Lakers:
Farmar
Brown
Walton
Odom
Mbenga

Heat:
Norris Cole
Mike Miller
James Jones
Udonis Haslem
Ronny Turiaf

Those are the benches for two championship teams. And that's why they win titles, because there is talent even on the bench. So don't discredit LeBron for the season he had or the team around him. Last time I checked, the Lakers had an All-Star on the bench when they won in 2009 and 2010 where as LeBron didn't.

Case close, not only admit LeBron is the best today, but give the man his due. He took so much shit for so long for not winning, let's give him credit for winning. Is that too hard to ask?

for u to compare the way lebron got with wade and bosh to form an all-star team to our management making trades and using draft picks to obtain gasol and bynum is really quite sad. ur card has officially been revoked.

and we also never had an all-star on the bench....i think the m in your name might be for misinformation lmao

HAHAHAHA... You, revoke my card... HAHAHAHAHA

No, the difference is, I AM A LAKER FAN. You are a Kobe Stan. There is a BIG difference. I would rather have the Lakers have a deep line up with many future hall of famers and win. You'd rather Kobe go 5 on 1 every play and score just so you can talk about his greatness. And there is nothing wrong with super teams. The Lakers have had super teams many, many times.

West, Baylor, Chamberlain and Goodrich, all hall of famers
Magic, Worthy and Kareem, all hall of famers

Dude, face it, the Lakers are basketball's version of the Yankees. And you know what, I LOVE IT. I love that that Lakers can be deep and build super teams and win 16 titles. Because you don't get 16 titles without having a super team or two.

Sccit

« Reply #2528 on: May 11, 2013, 03:28:01 PM »

Lakers:
Farmar
Brown
Walton
Odom
Mbenga

Heat:
Norris Cole
Mike Miller
James Jones
Udonis Haslem
Ronny Turiaf

HAHAHAHA... You, revoke my card... HAHAHAHAHA

No, the difference is, I AM A LAKER FAN. You are a Kobe Stan. There is a BIG difference. I would rather have the Lakers have a deep line up with many future hall of famers and win. You'd rather Kobe go 5 on 1 every play and score just so you can talk about his greatness. And there is nothing wrong with super teams. The Lakers have had super teams many, many times.

West, Baylor, Chamberlain and Goodrich, all hall of famers
Magic, Worthy and Kareem, all hall of famers

Dude, face it, the Lakers are basketball's version of the Yankees. And you know what, I LOVE IT. I love that that Lakers can be deep and build super teams and win 16 titles. Because you don't get 16 titles without having a super team or two.

u ARE NOT a laker fan if u think we missed the playoffs with Smush Parker and Kwame Brown
u ARE NOT a laker fan if u think we won the finals with Vladimir Radmanovic
u ARE NOT a laker fan if u claim we won back-to-back with an all-star coming off the bench in '09-'10

and most of all.....

u ARE NOT a laker fan if u are making up all these lies in blind defense of LeBron and the Miami Heat to dispute the fact that a fellow Laker fan is pointing out that Kobe would also look pretty amazing right now playing for the Heat.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2529 on: May 11, 2013, 07:03:58 PM »

u ARE NOT a laker fan if u think we missed the playoffs with Smush Parker and Kwame Brown
u ARE NOT a laker fan if u think we won the finals with Vladimir Radmanovic
u ARE NOT a laker fan if u claim we won back-to-back with an all-star coming off the bench in '09-'10

and most of all.....

u ARE NOT a laker fan if u are making up all these lies in blind defense of LeBron and the Miami Heat to dispute the fact that a fellow Laker fan is pointing out that Kobe would also look pretty amazing right now playing for the Heat.

LOL... You are too much. Lies in defense of LeBron. No, I am looking at facts and looking at current basketball. I am seeing reality. Also, LeBron and the Heat winning does absolutely NOTHING for me. I've said it before, they can go on and win all they want, because they aren't catching the Lakers. The Lakers got lucky in the 90's when the Bulls and Michael Jordan won all those titles. Because had the Celtics took over the 90's, then we'd NEVER catch the Celtics. The only team I care about is the Celtics. The Celtics are the Lakers rivals.

Now do the Heat annoy me, oh hell yes. They got Pat Riley, that bugs me, they won a title with Shaq, that REALLY bugged me, they built the Lakers in the East, which really got to me for a while. But after a while, I realized, that's cute. 16>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2. That's all that matters. At the end of the year it's 16>>>>>>>3. It's 5>>>>>>>1, at the end of the year it's 5>>>>>>>>>>2. If I truly thought LeBron could win 5 titles in his career as the main man, I might be more worried. But I don't see his game carrying him for another 3 years, let alone the Heat actually winning 5 titles in a row. The only way LeBron wins 5 titles is if the Heat do it in a row, and I don't see his body being able to maintain that type of game. So honestly, the Heat don't bug me and LeBron don't bug me. Now if LeBron was a Celtic, then I'd be almost as mad at you. But dude, wake up and realize the Heat mean absolutely JACKSHIT to the Lakers.

Which team would I rather root for:
16 NBA titles
only missed the playoffs 6 times since 1948
25 Hall of Famers
The only franchise to be in the NBA Finals every decade since the 1940's in their old league.

or

2 NBA titles
Missed the playoffs 8 times since 1988
2 Hall of Famers and only 3 NBA Finals appearances

The Heat and LeBron don't scare me, so why should I do anything but speak the truth to their team and game.

Now the Celtics.... Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett, Fuck 'Em!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2530 on: May 11, 2013, 07:11:14 PM »
Heat have 4 HOFers

Bron, Wade, Ray Ray and Shaq Diesel

plus they had Gary Payton too :D

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2531 on: May 11, 2013, 07:13:28 PM »
Heat have 4 HOFers

Bron, Wade, Ray Ray and Shaq Diesel

plus they had Gary Payton too :D

Then the Lakers have 29

Kobe, Shaq, Gasol and Phil

8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2532 on: May 11, 2013, 07:14:48 PM »
you really think Marc Gasol is gonna go to the Lakers and make it to the HOF??  cuz Pau sure isn't an HOFer :D

Sccit

« Reply #2533 on: May 11, 2013, 07:40:25 PM »
you really think Marc Gasol is gonna go to the Lakers and make it to the HOF??  cuz Pau sure isn't an HOFer :D

lmao if u think pau aint makin HOF

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2534 on: May 11, 2013, 08:38:43 PM »

lmao if u think pau aint makin HOF

Pau is most def a HoFer. His overall basketball contributions make him one. Maybe not first ballot, but he will get in. And Marc Gasol makes the Gasol for Gasol/Brown trade look really good for both sides. It was just that the wrong Gasols were on the wrong team, and they switched it. Great trade in the long run.