Author Topic: a question about murder and murderers  (Read 724 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
a question about murder and murderers
« on: September 09, 2010, 06:56:38 AM »
Is the guy that gets paid by the state to admins a lethal injection shot or that flips the switch on the electric chair a murderer? wouldn't that put him in the same boat as the guy that is getting the death sentence? What about the judge that sentences him to death?

could you do this job and sleep at night knowing that you traded in your morals for your meager wages?

Anunikke

Re: a question about murder and murderers
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2010, 12:31:45 PM »
You could claim that their reasons are justified but most murderers believe so.

They're murderers, the death penalty is wrong.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2010, 02:30:25 PM »
Its all about context.  The guy who robs a liquor store and shoots and kills several people and takes the rest hostage is not comparable to the guy who puts him down.  Is he murdering someone?  Yeah, but he's taking out the guy whos a known threat to the public.  So he should have a great conscience.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2010, 02:50:43 PM »
Its all about context.  The guy who robs a liquor store and shoots and kills several people and takes the rest hostage is not comparable to the guy who puts him down.  Is he murdering someone?  Yeah, but he's taking out the guy whos a known threat to the public.  So he should have a great conscience.

its not like hes doing it as a service to the ppl hes paid to do it...its in his job description.

dont that make him mercenary status? but i see what ur saying though.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2010, 04:00:37 PM »
Its all about context.  The guy who robs a liquor store and shoots and kills several people and takes the rest hostage is not comparable to the guy who puts him down.  Is he murdering someone?  Yeah, but he's taking out the guy whos a known threat to the public.  So he should have a great conscience.

its not like hes doing it as a service to the ppl hes paid to do it...its in his job description.

dont that make him mercenary status? but i see what ur saying though.

Don't u think it could be a service to the public even if he gets paid?

lol I guess he would be a kind of mercenary

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2010, 04:03:11 PM »
yeah i suppose.

im not really for the death penalty but there can always be exceptions to every rule.

child molesters should be burnt at the stake.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2010, 09:27:38 PM »
yeah i suppose.

im not really for the death penalty but there can always be exceptions to every rule.

child molesters should be burnt at the stake.

Agreed.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2010, 08:13:39 PM »
Is the guy that gets paid by the state to admins a lethal injection shot or that flips the switch on the electric chair a murderer? wouldn't that put him in the same boat as the guy that is getting the death sentence? What about the judge that sentences him to death?

could you do this job and sleep at night knowing that you traded in your morals for your meager wages?

He is merely the tool of the state, which has rules we all live under. You may not agree with all of the rules, but I think we would all agree that this system is necessary. Criminals need to be punished. Do I agree with the death penalty? No, but I would rather have the system the way it is rather than descend into total anarchy.

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2010, 11:30:39 PM »
Am I against killing a motherfucker who murders innocent people? Fuck no.

Do I feel the current capital punishment system is broken and should either be fixed and if that's not possible, completely eliminated? Yes.

I'm conflicted about this issue.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2010, 05:14:44 AM »
Am I against killing a motherfucker who murders innocent people? Fuck no.

Do I feel the current capital punishment system is broken and should either be fixed and if that's not possible, completely eliminated? Yes.

I'm conflicted about this issue.

yeah, same here...

Anunikke

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2010, 06:48:27 AM »
I think the death penalty is wrong.
They will die, so they won't be punished for the shit they did.
Death isn't a punishment to me, you won't know what happened

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2010, 06:38:06 PM »
Quote from: definition
kill intentionally and with premeditation; "The mafia boss ordered his enemies murdered"

I'd say, yup. The Army/Military is too. Just because 'the state' or 'the Federal Government' say it's 'okay', doesn't change what it is. Intentionally taking a life of another is murder. Joining an organization with intentions to take people's lives.. is murder. A pregnant female intentionally aborting a baby.. is murder.

Whether you or I support mass murderers, militarys, executions, abortion.. it's all murder.. regardless.

LONDON!!

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2010, 04:16:36 AM »

so long as he or her is executing or admining that lethal injection to only scumbag pervs like voyeurs, stalkers, paedophilles, peeping toms, rapist who hide behind bush and rape random stranger women, if that is who the death penalty was for only, because everyone else is just trying to survive, then it ain't execution dawg, its frying scumbag chump pervs that will never change or administering that lethal cure injection for scumbag chump pervs that will never change, you get what i'm saying and there then doing human being society justice and doing a great job for the human being public and shouldn't have know sleepless nights or moral dilemma's, they should sleep real fucking easy, truss me on that
"get this money by any means nessassary"

Fraxxx

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2010, 04:22:14 AM »

so long as he or her is executing or admining that lethal injection to only scumbag pervs like voyeurs, stalkers, paedophilles, peeping toms, rapist who hide behind bush and rape random stranger women, if that is who the death penalty was for only, because everyone else is just trying to survive, then it ain't execution dawg, its frying scumbag chump pervs that will never change or administering that lethal cure injection for scumbag chump pervs that will never change, you get what i'm saying and there then doing human being society justice and doing a great job for the human being public and shouldn't have know sleepless nights or moral dilemma's, they should sleep real fucking easy, truss me on that

You sure about that?  :D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Anunikke

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2010, 04:27:22 AM »

You sure about that?  :D
Excuse him he was molested by his uncle