Author Topic: a question about murder and murderers  (Read 713 times)

LONDON!!

Re: a question about murder and murderers
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2010, 03:51:04 PM »
Is the guy that gets paid by the state to admins a lethal injection shot or that flips the switch on the electric chair a murderer? wouldn't that put him in the same boat as the guy that is getting the death sentence? What about the judge that sentences him to death?

could you do this job and sleep at night knowing that you traded in your morals for your meager wages?

so long as he or her is executing or admining that lethal injection to only scumbag pervs like voyeurs, stalkers, paedophilles, peeping toms, rapist who hide behind bush and rape random stranger women, if that is who the death penalty was for only, because everyone else is just trying to survive, then it ain't execution dawg, its frying scumbag chump pervs that will never change or administering that lethal cure injection for scumbag chump pervs that will never change, you get what i'm saying and there then doing human being society justice and doing a great job for the human being public and shouldn't have know sleepless nights or moral dilemma's, they should sleep real fucking easy, truss me on that

You sure about that?  :D

yeah i'm 200% sure, i mean no chump sex offender has ever tried sex offender shit on me in my face physically, i'd be doing 25(life over here) years right now if they did, like i always be saying on these forums, but i've had experience of sex offenders, voyeurs, peeping toms, stalkers that exibit paedophilles and rapist mentality's and traits trying sex offender shit from secret locations behind secret identity's and there all in the same box, they all think sex offending is legitimate and above board and forcing themselves sexually on strangers is acceptable, there all the same and will physically rape and nonce(try physical pedophille shit) on any age, gender if they think they can get away wit it and there will be no physical repurcussions, you get what i'm saying, there chump worms wit serious, severe, skin crawinly disgusting, vomit inducing, revoulting, repulsive, warped out, goofy, mental sexual pervert problems, they all deserve to be dead, no games, there fantasist, perverted deviants that will never change

@annuike
suck your mum 25 times pussyface nerd, ha ha
"get this money by any means nessassary"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2010, 04:36:27 PM »
It's a joke about the word 'sex offender'... anyways. For example.. ha-ha-ha... A 19 year old boy having sex with his 16 year old girlfriend is NOT a sex offense and does NOT make him a sex offender. However a 19 year old boy having 'sex' with another 16 year old boy is a sex offense, therefore making him a sex offender. The Government should not have equated an illegal crime with the word sex offender. A sex offender is person who offends sex. And by the way, anotha point, ha-ha-ha.. a neighbor who's fuckin' his pet goat on his families farm SHOULD be the one on the 'Sex Offenders Registry', not the pedophile, the pedophile should be hangin' by his you know what upside down. Also, a male droppin his draws and flashing himself to a little girl in the park, should not be on any 'LIST' either, it's not a sex offense, it's a VILE action and we shouldn't know where the fuck he lives on a computerized map of our neighborhood, his home should be with Damon upstate.

Fraxxx

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2010, 01:04:14 AM »
Is the guy that gets paid by the state to admins a lethal injection shot or that flips the switch on the electric chair a murderer? wouldn't that put him in the same boat as the guy that is getting the death sentence? What about the judge that sentences him to death?

could you do this job and sleep at night knowing that you traded in your morals for your meager wages?

so long as he or her is executing or admining that lethal injection to only scumbag pervs like voyeurs, stalkers, paedophilles, peeping toms, rapist who hide behind bush and rape random stranger women, if that is who the death penalty was for only, because everyone else is just trying to survive, then it ain't execution dawg, its frying scumbag chump pervs that will never change or administering that lethal cure injection for scumbag chump pervs that will never change, you get what i'm saying and there then doing human being society justice and doing a great job for the human being public and shouldn't have know sleepless nights or moral dilemma's, they should sleep real fucking easy, truss me on that

You sure about that?  :D

yeah i'm 200% sure, i mean no chump sex offender has ever tried sex offender shit on me in my face physically, i'd be doing 25(life over here) years right now if they did, like i always be saying on these forums, but i've had experience of sex offenders, voyeurs, peeping toms, stalkers that exibit paedophilles and rapist mentality's and traits trying sex offender shit from secret locations behind secret identity's and there all in the same box, they all think sex offending is legitimate and above board and forcing themselves sexually on strangers is acceptable, there all the same and will physically rape and nonce(try physical pedophille shit) on any age, gender if they think they can get away wit it and there will be no physical repurcussions, you get what i'm saying, there chump worms wit serious, severe, skin crawinly disgusting, vomit inducing, revoulting, repulsive, warped out, goofy, mental sexual pervert problems, they all deserve to be dead, no games, there fantasist, perverted deviants that will never change

@annuike

So you say that if you or me happened to watch a girl undressing we'd deserve to die? Not that this is the right thing to do but you're going a little over the top here, don't you think?
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

LONDON!!

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2010, 07:10:15 AM »

You sure about that?  :D

@annuike

So you say that if you or me happened to watch a girl undressing we'd deserve to die? Not that this is the right thing to do but you're going a little over the top here, don't you think?

if a person was to watch a another person getting undress against there permission from another location, this isn't like heads that know each other and are in the same room, which if its against the said person's permission isn't right neither, but thats not what i'm talking about and i wouldn't condone that either

but i'm talking about perverts that know where sex offender shops are that you can buy sex offender pervert voyeur equiptment from and actually go from there house to there whip, push that whip to the sex offender equipment shop and on there nasty, creepy, disgusting, retarded, perverted minds on there way from there house to that shop is "i've got to buy me some pervert sex offender voyeur equipment so i can go force my nasty sexual mental pervert problems on strangers from secret locations against there permission, no matter what age or gender, so i can watch them have a bath, take a shit, take a piss, get dress, have sex, masturbate, go sleep all night, face watch there face all day, the whole shebang because i think its perfectly acceptable and decent to force myself sexually on strangers witout there permission because i have severe, repugnant, vomit inducing, warped out, nasty, mental sexual deviant pervert problems", you get what i'm saying

if a nasty chump, bougie, social fuck up, little pussy little sex offender loser dickhead prick wit too much time and money on there hands thinks its perfectly acceptable to do this, force this type of nastiness on strangers from secret locations it means they also think its acceptable to rape, nonce and so on and so on, if they think they can get away wit it witout no physical repurcussions, because belive me fam, the type of chump worms that do this type of nastiness would physically try nuthin wit any female or kid in there face if they thought they would be physical retribution and they wouldn't try it wit a straight brare(guy) in his face because they know there pussy's and would get dealt wit diffrently, they fear physical pain and know theirs no human being from which ever economic status who would have it off a sex offender, they know what type of physical punishment would get dished out to em when they get catched, you get what i'm saying

they all deserve the death penalty or locked up forever and key thown away, options for civillians that don't want to deal wit them in the streets, because i ain't street or nuthin, but i don't belive in system justice, i would rather deal wit sex offender pervert bitches and sex offenders peverted faggots in the streets
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 02:09:27 PM by LONDON!! »
"get this money by any means nessassary"

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2010, 08:59:50 AM »
child molesters should be burnt at the stake.

i disagree. i think they should have their dick and balls cut off, and given life in prison. they'd suffer much more that way. killing them is just giving them an easy way out i think

Anunikke

« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2010, 09:01:42 AM »
child molesters should be burnt at the stake.

i disagree. i think they should have their dick and balls cut off, and given life in prison. they'd suffer much more that way. killing them is just giving them an easy way out i think
Exactly what I've been saying.

Why kill them? that's not much of a punishment.

Fraxxx

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2010, 10:12:42 AM »
Only how it's handled in the U.S. Sitting in Death Row for maybe decades expecting any day to be the last but not knowing is worse than life sentence. But this is torture to me and therefore unacceptable.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.