Author Topic: Bishop Lamont Exclusive: New Single From Shawshank Redemption - Hollow Eyes!  (Read 2760 times)

Matty

Re: Bishop Lamont Exclusive: New Single From Shawshank Redemption - Hollow Eyes!
« Reply #105 on: September 12, 2010, 03:28:26 PM »
Lets say dre and bishop arent on speakin terms etc...does bishop need dres permission 2 release this song wit dre vocals on it? Assumin dres on it

remember bishop left owning the masters, including dre produced material. if a track featuring dre's vocals surfaced it would probably be fair to assume they are still cool. rebel has hinted that bishop is still working with the math and on detox. the least dre could do would be to give his blessing for bishop to use some unreleased material. from my understanding, it was more the label than dre that was the problem.

dissapointing that dre is doing the whole jimmy thing still, but he must like to make music that much more more than deal with the business. fans (myself included) get annoyed when the business side of things means shelved projects, dropped artists and ultimately less music. combine that with dre's perfectionism and it's pretty frustrating. they could care less because eminem has done great since coming back out and the heapdhones thing has also been a success.

wait, who said he owned any masters? Why would Bishop have rights to the songs when everyone else who was dropped wasn't able to release material recorded at Aftermath?

he said it himself. and we should find out based on what stuff he is able to drop/put on his mixtapes/album.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Bishop Lamont Exclusive: New Single From Shawshank Redemption - Hollow Eyes!
« Reply #106 on: September 12, 2010, 03:40:48 PM »
Yeah he did state himself he was able 2 walk away wit his masters...we will see how many of those 750+ he was talkin bout are produced by dre...but wait if he let bishop and rae walk away wit masters then y not king t, rakim, last emperor, stat, even busta ryhmes?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #107 on: September 12, 2010, 05:27:58 PM »
men lie...woman lie, bishop lamont will never do numbers and thats the truth.

how u gonna make a song like grow up when u got a gang of young nigga tendencies yourself.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: September 12, 2010, 08:59:34 PM »
haters hate, let'em hate

Looking forward to his future material
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #109 on: September 12, 2010, 09:25:19 PM »
men lie...woman lie, bishop lamont will never do numbers and thats the truth.

that doesn't mean he can't have a successful underground career and make a name for himself

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #110 on: September 12, 2010, 09:30:21 PM »
what exactly happened between him and dre? why did they part ways?

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: September 12, 2010, 09:59:34 PM »

Who cares?  You're obviously not in here for his music so what difference does it make?   How is that information going to shape your enjoyment?
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #112 on: September 13, 2010, 02:25:04 AM »
Lets say dre and bishop arent on speakin terms etc...does bishop need dres permission 2 release this song wit dre vocals on it? Assumin dres on it

remember bishop left owning the masters, including dre produced material. if a track featuring dre's vocals surfaced it would probably be fair to assume they are still cool. rebel has hinted that bishop is still working with the math and on detox. the least dre could do would be to give his blessing for bishop to use some unreleased material. from my understanding, it was more the label than dre that was the problem.

dissapointing that dre is doing the whole jimmy thing still, but he must like to make music that much more more than deal with the business. fans (myself included) get annoyed when the business side of things means shelved projects, dropped artists and ultimately less music. combine that with dre's perfectionism and it's pretty frustrating. they could care less because eminem has done great since coming back out and the heapdhones thing has also been a success.

wait, who said he owned any masters? Why would Bishop have rights to the songs when everyone else who was dropped wasn't able to release material recorded at Aftermath?
Hittman & King T were able to do that

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #113 on: September 13, 2010, 05:13:26 AM »

Who cares?  You're obviously not in here for his music so what difference does it make?   How is that information going to shape your enjoyment?

i know it hurts.

he is an incredibly average rapper though...

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #114 on: September 13, 2010, 05:46:46 AM »
can someone make a Bishop Lamont discography thread with every single song he has released! we can all help

I might do that sometime, I got about 600-700 tracks.
Gimme some days and I'll start it.

there's no way in hell, u have 600-700 songs wit Bisho Lamont.. dont believe dat for a second.  :P

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #115 on: September 13, 2010, 06:00:15 AM »
Real talk action...keep hatin queen
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Cios

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #116 on: September 13, 2010, 08:36:02 AM »
can someone make a Bishop Lamont discography thread with every single song he has released! we can all help

there's no way in hell, u have 600-700 songs wit Bisho Lamont.. dont believe dat for a second.  :P

I can just say that I feel sorry for you that you have less songs of him.

• Muthafuckin' OG

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #118 on: September 13, 2010, 09:00:50 AM »

haha. sorry? i dont give a shit about no Lamont-songs. im just sayin - nobody is gonna believe u, unless u write a list of all those songs. there's no way in hell - Bishop Lamont managed to release 700 songs, during his short run as an artist. i could be wrong, but it sounds very unnlikely..not even Lil' Wayne have released 700 songs. ur a lying attention-seeking circusfreak..  8)

Cios

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #119 on: September 13, 2010, 09:27:40 AM »

haha. sorry? i dont give a shit about no Lamont-songs. im just sayin - nobody is gonna believe u, unless u write a list of all those songs. there's no way in hell - Bishop Lamont managed to release 700 songs, during his short run as an artist. i could be wrong, but it sounds very unnlikely..not even Lil' Wayne have released 700 songs. ur a lying attention-seeking circusfreak..  8)

So what are you doing in this thread anyway?
For certain is that you won't believe me anyway because I'll upload alot of those songs on a place you won't be able to go (the rest knows where I'm talking bout)
Bishop has been active since about 2004, so that's like 6-7 years. That means 1 song each 3 days. (not counting unreleased songs ofc.)
Now get lost and listen again to Lil Wayne.