Author Topic: Bishop Lamont Exclusive: New Single From Shawshank Redemption - Hollow Eyes!  (Read 2764 times)

MisterX

• 'G'
Re: Bishop Lamont Exclusive: New Single From Shawshank Redemption - Hollow Eyes!
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2010, 07:34:10 PM »
I think Bishop should sign to Blacksmith (Talib Kwelis label), I think he would fit there. He would have the best chance of blowing up on youngmoney/cash money but I don't think he would fit in there. Either that or put an album out on Koch.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Bishop Lamont Exclusive: New Single From Shawshank Redemption - Hollow Eyes!
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2010, 08:19:43 PM »
After first listen...hallelujah & no stoppin carson>>> hollow eyes...what does he mean by the hit record line? And anyone think the hook is wack?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

JRK

• 'G'
  • WarDoggz - Diocese/TakeOff
GIVE ME MONEY, GIVE ME PUSSY!!!

Twitter "http://twitter.com/LetsGoJRK"

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2010, 10:31:34 PM »
I'm lovin' this song.

SO PRUP

« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2010, 12:05:23 AM »
This probably my fav bishop track next to grow up and Anyway

MisterX

• 'G'
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2010, 01:49:45 AM »
After first listen...hallelujah & no stoppin carson>>> hollow eyes...what does he mean by the hit record line? And anyone think the hook is wack?

He was talking about Grow up. Interscope sent out a cease and desist order to stop radio stations from playing grow up.

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

Paul

« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2010, 05:29:40 AM »
You've got to be an idiot to think the hook is wack.
funkyfreshintheflesh

B.Lamont Fan

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2010, 06:48:16 AM »
Very very hot track

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2010, 08:31:56 AM »
And hes talkin bout that potentially bein a hit...blow ya mind has a better chance of bein a hit imo
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2010, 08:57:40 AM »

To me this is better than either of those songs. And the hook practically makes the song.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Bishop Lamont Exclusive: New Single From Shawshank Redemption - Hollow Eye!
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2010, 10:19:34 AM »
2 each is own but after a first listen the others are better...but bishop sounds hurt thru the lyrics
Cube

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2010, 12:13:41 PM »
Best track I've heard from Bishop Lamont! Judging by this track, leaving aftermath might not be such a bad thing after all 8)
lol, did you think it was a bad thing at first?

Nice track.  Aftermath is fuckin' pathetic.
for not releasing the album you mean?

anyway, nice to see that you like this song. i expected the flow to be criticised, then again i can't speak for others :laugh:

2 each is own but after a first listen the others are better...but bishop sounds hurt thru the lyrics
well he recorded so many songs, but got pushed to the side, so i'm sure that hurts.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 12:37:27 PM by From Dre-Day to Helter Skelter »

JRK

• 'G'
  • WarDoggz - Diocese/TakeOff
GIVE ME MONEY, GIVE ME PUSSY!!!

Twitter "http://twitter.com/LetsGoJRK"

Prof@ssor

« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2010, 12:45:52 PM »
You've got to be an idiot to think the hook is wack.