Author Topic: This is a fucking shame! Quran burning in Florida banned‎  (Read 946 times)

Elano

This is a fucking shame! Quran burning in Florida banned‎
« on: September 10, 2010, 04:32:59 AM »
Quran burning in Florida banned. After President Obama criticized Florida priest who was planning to burn the copies of Holy Quran Florida administration has imposed restrictions on Quran burning.

This was another rabid anti Islamic act and showed the increasing intolerance towards other faiths in the general religious discourse in the US.

The whole world including the heads of many states and Vatican too spoke against the proposal and asked Obama administration to adopt measures to stop this act.

Even countries with sizeable Muslim population like India criticized it saying that it will further increase intolerance and create fissures in the society.

Florida administration should be commended for taking the step.

FUCK OBAMA AND FUCK THE QURAN! >:(

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: This is a fucking shame! Quran burning in Florida banned‎
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2010, 08:33:53 AM »
Why is banning the burning the Holiest text of Islam a shame? That would be like allowing someone to burn the Bible, Torah, or Gita in the US.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 09:19:41 AM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2010, 09:09:22 AM »
WTF? Nobody banned the Quran burning. The pastor of the church in Florida claimed he wouldn't do it if there was an agreement to not build the mosque in Manhattan. Those planning to build the mosque haven't even met with the pastor yet.

Since there are no plans to move the mosque site, the burnings will most likely go down. And even if that one guy in Florida did back down due to pressure from others, its almost certain that other organizations will take the Florida pastor's idea and do what he planned to do tomorrow.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2010, 09:28:05 AM »
WTF? Nobody banned the Quran burning. The pastor of the church in Florida claimed he wouldn't do it if there was an agreement to not build the mosque in Manhattan. Those planning to build the mosque haven't even met with the pastor yet.

Since there are no plans to move the mosque site, the burnings will most likely go down. And even if that one guy in Florida did back down due to pressure from others, its almost certain that other organizations will take the Florida pastor's idea and do what he planned to do tomorrow.

Funny thing (in a sad way) is that he didn't even mention anything about the pre-dominantly Islamic Community Centre in his statements. He just said he wants to send a message to 'radical Islam' and said that moderate Muslims should support him.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2010, 09:40:32 AM »

Funny thing (in a sad way) is that he didn't even mention anything about the pre-dominantly Islamic Community Centre in his statements. He just said he wants to send a message to 'radical Islam' and said that moderate Muslims should support him.
I hope he realizes what he is doing is radical behavior. Probably not though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2010, 08:37:31 PM »

I hope he realizes what he is doing is radical behavior. Probably not though.

Nah nah as much as I don't like Christian pastors I actually feel the need to defend this muthafucca. This could be anybody nigga. If I buy The Great Gatsby in a fuccin book store I should be able to do whatever the fucc I want with it. It's radical behavior? I should have the freedom to burn every single page if I wanted to. It don't matter what book it is! Maybe I don't like the book, maybe I'm bored, maybe the author fingered my 2 year old daughter. That pastor obviously doesn't give a fucc about the Quran. I know he can burn it, nobody banned shit, but we got 300 million muthafuccas scared shitless because some brainwashed camel ridin muthafuccas are threatening to kill every American in Afhanistan or Iraq lol all because of some old ass no name pastor from Florida that nobody gives a fucc about is gonna burn this piece of shit book THAT'S RADICAL BEHAVIOR NIGGA! Look at Obama nigga. He should be telling niggas like this "This guy has the freedom to do whatever he wants and that includes burning books he buys with his own money, he does not reflect my beliefs or my countrys beliefs, but to those Muslim leaders who are threatening to kill our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan over something some pastor in Florida is doing I say this 'we will run a shit storm on you like you've never seen before'." If we keep giving in we're gonna end up like these muthafuccas. Like sheep. And if he does go forward with this shit and everything goes crazy in the middle east, massacre, beheadings, all because of this old ass pastor I will laugh my goddamn ass off. Not because people are dying but because of the stupidity. It would only reinforce my beliefs and you could never ever in a million muthafuccin years blame that pastor for all that bloodshed. You should be declared legally insane if you gonna kill millions of people because some fool burned your favorite book.

We let them have their bitch ass islamic center or whatever the fucc it‘s called. They should have the freedom to do that but they‘re facing similar problems because they got muthafuccas threatening to kill them if they go forward with that. But the reason for that threat is much different and actually makes sense. That‘s why it's stupid to build that mosque. Apparently they‘re not very bright. And now they wanna kill people for burning books? This is where I'm gonna draw the fuccin line. They can have their freedom but this is our freedom. Don't fucc with it.

Matter of fact I'm gonna burn my copy of the Quran this very weekend.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2010, 09:55:28 PM »
Comparing a novel and religious scripture is ridiculous, whether or not you believe in religion. The other Priests, Rabbis, etc. are against the burning because radical Muslims have destroyed the image of the religion and should not be representing Islam, just as this guy shouldn't be representing Christians or Americans.

If Obama would have said something like that, if would have been irresponsible. Because he knows that if the Qur'an burning goes down, the troops will be targeted. It's not giving in to anything, its to a) protect the troops and b) show religious tolerance especially since Islam's image has been ruined by extremists.

Its one thing to go crazy over burning a novel; its another to show passion for the religious scripture of your religion. If Mr. Jones decides to do that, despite being told by various parties that it can affect the very people trying to protect the US, then the blood will be on his hands. You can't expect to put your hand in a fire and not to have consequences of your actions.

The Islamic community centre isn't going to be at Ground Zero. Its going to be 2 to 5 blocks away from the site there. They're having culinary schools and a swimming pool, basically like a YMCA or a Jewish community centre. And they're also having prayer sections for other religions to promote religion tolerance and peace with other religions; that's what the basis of Islam is, to promote peace and humanity with people. Extremists don't understand that but shouldn't be the representation of Islam, just like Mr. Jones isn't and shouldn't be one for Christians and Americans.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2010, 10:48:39 PM »
Comparing a novel and religious scripture is ridiculous, whether or not you believe in religion. The other Priests, Rabbis, etc. are against the burning because radical Muslims have destroyed the image of the religion and should not be representing Islam, just as this guy shouldn't be representing Christians or Americans.

If Obama would have said something like that, if would have been irresponsible. Because he knows that if the Qur'an burning goes down, the troops will be targeted. It's not giving in to anything, its to a) protect the troops and b) show religious tolerance especially since Islam's image has been ruined by extremists.

Its one thing to go crazy over burning a novel; its another to show passion for the religious scripture of your religion. If Mr. Jones decides to do that, despite being told by various parties that it can affect the very people trying to protect the US, then the blood will be on his hands. You can't expect to put your hand in a fire and not to have consequences of your actions.

The Islamic community centre isn't going to be at Ground Zero. Its going to be 2 to 5 blocks away from the site there. They're having culinary schools and a swimming pool, basically like a YMCA or a Jewish community centre. And they're also having prayer sections for other religions to promote religion tolerance and peace with other religions; that's what the basis of Islam is, to promote peace and humanity with people. Extremists don't understand that but shouldn't be the representation of Islam, just like Mr. Jones isn't and shouldn't be one for Christians and Americans.

What is more important? Our lives or our basic human rights. I don't know about you but I don't wanna live a world where I don't have those rights. This is the question you need to ask yourself. And I ain't saying we don't have those rights, but every time you GIVE IN to these niggas you're giving your freedom away piece by piece!! If you got somebody scared of you, you can get that person to do just about anything and that's what's happening here. "Oh shiiiit we gotta protect the troops!!!!!!!! we can't burn the Quran" hahahaha bitches! This is worth fighting for and if you really think you can say that blood is gonna be on that pastor's hands if he goes forward with burning this book then you need to checc yourself homie. Let's say if John Doe calls up my house and says to me "if you walk down the street today i'll kill a thousand people", so allright I don't walk down the street, then the next day he calls again and says "if you go to mcdonalds today i'll kill your children" etc. etc. and I don't do anything he says I can't do. You know where I'm going with this. You wanna be a punk and live like a bitch? I don't.

And as far as novels go. What the fucc do you think religious scripture is?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2010, 11:02:13 PM »

What is more important? Our lives or our basic human rights. I don't know about you but I don't wanna live a world where I don't have those rights. This is the question you need to ask yourself. And I ain't saying we don't have those rights, but every time you GIVE IN to these niggas you're giving your freedom away piece by piece!! If you got somebody scared of you, you can get that person to do just about anything and that's what's happening here. "Oh shiiiit we gotta protect the troops!!!!!!!! we can't burn the Quran" hahahaha bitches! This is worth fighting for and if you really think you can say that blood is gonna be on that pastor's hands if he goes forward with burning this book then you need to checc yourself homie. Let's say if John Doe calls up my house and says to me "if you walk down the street today i'll kill a thousand people", so allright I don't walk down the street, then the next day he calls again and says "if you go to mcdonalds today i'll kill your children" etc. etc. and I don't do anything he says I can't do. You know where I'm going with this. You wanna be a punk and live like a bitch? I don't.

For you it might be a novel; but for other people it has meaning.

As for the John Doe example, you aren't provoking anything by walking out in general or going to a McDonald's. If some random dude calls you saying they'll kill 1000 people, then you call the cops for that. This guy is provoking a response by wanting to burn the religious script of another religion. It would be like if a Jewish went on to burn the Bible because they didn't believe in it. Fine, you don't believe it than that's up to you. But that doesn't give them the right to burn a text that's sacred just because they didn't believe in it. And Obama would still have to protect the troops as much as he can. He's not banning book burning in general, he's saying not to burn the sacred scripture of a religion. Would he have a different stance if there weren't troops in Afghanistan and Iraq? Possibly. But till then he has an obligation to the troops that are over there risking their lives and their families.

Anunikke

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2010, 12:47:25 AM »
Why didn't this blow up when me and some friends tried to do it.
Well not quran burning, but every religious text we could find in the library.
and that was meant to go on the internet.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2010, 04:44:21 AM »
I'm not religious at all.  I'm also not really a patriot, in the sense that this attitude of being "My country is right and yours is wrong".  What I do know though is that if you were to stage a protest burning a bible, flag, or Qu'ran you are expect some obvious backlash because majority of the people are religious and have that mindset.  Burning a novel will probably only infuriate fans of the author and really a small percentage of fans, and it would really be seen as a joke by most people. "Seriously, people are getting upset at a JK Tolkier book burning event?" 

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2010, 05:04:42 AM »

As for the John Doe example, you aren't provoking anything by walking out in general or going to a McDonald's. If some random dude calls you saying they'll kill 1000 people, then you call the cops for that. This guy is provoking a response by wanting to burn the religious script of another religion. It would be like if a Jewish went on to burn the Bible because they didn't believe in it. Fine, you don't believe it than that's up to you. But that doesn't give them the right to burn a text that's sacred just because they didn't believe in it. And Obama would still have to protect the troops as much as he can. He's not banning book burning in general, he's saying not to burn the sacred scripture of a religion. Would he have a different stance if there weren't troops in Afghanistan and Iraq? Possibly. But till then he has an obligation to the troops that are over there risking their lives and their families.

Sacred book? :D These people are already stupid enough for buying this religion crap, but getting pissed because s.o. wants to burn their 'holy book' who lives on the other part of the planet is too much. They should fucking care about the problems in their own country, and not what a stupid priest in America does.   

And does it really make a difference if they threaten to kill American soldiers if they're already trying anyway?

Anunikke

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2010, 06:22:07 AM »

I can't even burn books I paid for with my own money now? SMH

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2010, 07:06:16 AM »

I can't even burn books I paid for with my own money now? SMH

Yeah, they should see it as what it is, just a burned book I paid for, instead they have to come with 'symbolic meaning' and shit to make a political affair out of it. Obviously they like to burn other countries flags, fine, and we like to burn their religious book. These sand people should stop bitching.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2010, 08:49:48 AM »

Sacred book? :D These people are already stupid enough for buying this religion crap, but getting pissed because s.o. wants to burn their 'holy book' who lives on the other part of the planet is too much. They should fucking care about the problems in their own country, and not what a stupid priest in America does.   

And does it really make a difference if they threaten to kill American soldiers if they're already trying anyway?

It gives the extremists another reason to attack.

And for most people, their religion will be more important than the country they live in. If this Priest was burning the Torah, Israel would also be pissed off. If you don't 'buy into' religion, that's your choice. Moderate Muslims such as myself respect that. Its just common courtesy we ask for that you treat something that is sacred to us with respect.