Author Topic: Anybody else think Afeni may have pulled the plug too soon on Pac?  (Read 1497 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Afeni's his mom and this is no disrespect to her at all, or her bond with Pac and so on.  But I've been researching the story, and I just recently have come to realize that Pac really did have a chance to pull through, and that it may be possible that Afeni acted emotionally towards Pac's suffering and that she didn't allow hiim the oppurtunity to fight it out to the very end.

Does anybody else agree?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Anybody else think Afeni may have pulled the plug too soon on Pac?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2010, 10:16:00 PM »
yeah

*waits for someone to come in here and say she killed him*
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Jimmy H.

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2010, 01:16:12 AM »
Unless you were actually in the hospital room, your opinion is basically irrelevant on the subject. I'm sure if there was a realistic option for saving her son's life, she'd have taken it.

D Breezy

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2010, 02:42:44 AM »
wow, a new low even for dubcnn... didnt he die 6 or 7 days after he got shot? thats not enough time to know if hes a vegetable or not? this post is unnecessary homie, come on
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

DJ ACE CAPONE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • An OG's OG
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2010, 03:43:48 AM »
It's sad enough people are retarded enough to treat him like Elvis and act like they se him and act like every new new song that comes out with him on it is actually new. Let it go, he's gone.
New mixtape out weekly:

Listen to my mixtapes bitches! www.DJACEINTHEMIX.com

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2010, 03:49:18 AM »
Afeni killed Pac!  :( >:( :'(

kemizt

ressaw

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2010, 03:53:06 AM »
Afeni's his mom and this is no disrespect to her at all, or her bond with Pac and so on.  But I've been researching the story, and I just recently have come to realize that Pac really did have a chance to pull through, and that it may be possible that Afeni acted emotionally towards Pac's suffering and that she didn't allow hiim the oppurtunity to fight it out to the very end.

Does anybody else agree?

imho, this is a disgusting thread

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2010, 08:38:35 AM »
Lol @ the replies
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2010, 09:32:35 AM »
No one was there, and it wasn't anyone else's decision, so it's hard to say.

But Afeni has mentioned before that she knew Pac wouldn't want to live life as "an invalid."  Remember that he already had one of his shattered lungs removed during that week in the hospital, and it's not like he would've recovered the same way he did before.

acgrundy

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2010, 10:17:58 AM »
what a stupid question.  You are doing nothing but speculating.

As far as things go for myself, if I been shot 6 times and its been 7 days and you cannot tell whether it is possible that I can make it or not, I would rather have the plug pulled on me.

Unforgivable by Sean John

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2010, 11:00:05 AM »
I don't know what the laws were at the time , but I'm prett sure that now you really aren't allowed to pull the plug unless it's pretty much over.

Still though... The situation seems kinda sketchy... This is just my opinion but if the person has even a small chance of living and brain damage is not involved then why pull the plug...

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2010, 11:09:21 AM »
Fareal^^member that whole big scenario wit that woman and the govt got nvolved granted her situation was different/worse but if pac had any chance of makin it y pull it without even tryin? If they gon die...sides u gotta do everythin u can 2 save the greatest rapper alive
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2010, 02:04:17 PM »
I don't know what the laws were at the time , but I'm prett sure that now you really aren't allowed to pull the plug unless it's pretty much over.

Still though... The situation seems kinda sketchy... This is just my opinion but if the person has even a small chance of living and brain damage is not involved then why pull the plug...
mopreme said on that Tyson special that Pac was trying to communicate with him in the hospita; room

but its almost best not to speculate further
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Jimmy H.

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2010, 08:37:14 PM »

Well, it's a touchy situation. Do you keep someone alive, comatose, and suffering for an extended period of time on the hope that one day, they may live or do you end their suffering. It's not an easy choice but to suggest that a mother would prematurely end her only son's life because she was impatient doesn't work for me. You can push the debate in terms of public opinion on it because he's a popular entertainer that is beloved by millions but the fact is the public doesn't know nor could they begin to comprehend having to make such a choice until they been there.

Again, it's Tupac so everything has to be this big-debated conspiracy on how the government plotted to take him down because of his political influence and the power of his lyrics but that's all just noise to me.

Muhfukka

« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2010, 08:46:15 PM »
bitch shoulda got an abortion to begin with