Author Topic: Homosexual gay-rappers on the West Coast. 2pac and Kurupt  (Read 3673 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Homosexual gay-rappers on the West Coast. 2pac and Kurupt
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2010, 08:09:28 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/1MK3fP9bQR4?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=pl_PL" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/1MK3fP9bQR4?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=pl_PL</a>

check at 3:39

that moment was allways crackin me up, what a fuck was they thinkin...

soz but wats funny about that? i dont see anythn funny then

Lol, what's funny is that the so called "gangstas" feel eachother up in a very gay way. Check out the dude copping a feel on the idiot in a clown costume.

Presumably they're homeboys? You never hugged another man before?

from behind?  :D

You've never grabbed a friend or your brother from behind, like trying to put him in a submission move or some shit like that? You must've led a strange life if you're afraid putting your hands on another man makes you gay

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2010, 10:20:30 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/1MK3fP9bQR4?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=pl_PL" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/1MK3fP9bQR4?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=pl_PL</a>

Lol, what's funny is that the so called "gangstas" feel eachother up in a very gay way. Check out the dude copping a feel on the idiot in a clown costume.

from behind?  :D

You've never grabbed a friend or your brother from behind, like trying to put him in a submission move or some shit like that? You must've led a strange life if you're afraid putting your hands on another man makes you gay

I've never tried to put another man in a submission, no. But I think we all have learned a thing or two about YOU.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2010, 10:21:40 AM »
hahaha these made me lol

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2010, 10:36:22 AM »
Lol...cant member what game song thats from maybe its so hard...gotta thing 4 dre and luv nwa
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2010, 02:53:39 PM »

from behind?  :D

I've never tried to put another man in a submission, no. But I think we all have learned a thing or two about YOU.

You either grew up as an only child with no friends, or the people you hung out with were nerds. Watch any coming of age movie involving friends or brothers and you'll see a lot of horsing around, none of it homosexual.

Trip Dee

« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2010, 03:08:50 PM »
either you can hug another man or not, these 2 in the video doin it straight up gay way...thats the point from the begginin...

Allpaul

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2010, 03:36:51 PM »
 There's an article on Cracked.com about this.. Not calling anyone out, but it seems some of the examples are directly lifted from there..

http://www.cracked.com/article_16158_11-most-unintentionally-gay-rap-lyrics-ever.html

http://www.cracked.com/article_17391_14-more-most-unintentionally-gay-rap-lyrics-ever.html

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2010, 10:31:29 PM »

from behind?  :D

You either grew up as an only child with no friends, or the people you hung out with were nerds. Watch any coming of age movie involving friends or brothers and you'll see a lot of horsing around, none of it homosexual.

Don't bother arguing. You won't get any intelligible answers, just childish responses.
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

Muhfukka

« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2010, 10:53:23 PM »
fuck man i dont know what kinda horsing around you were doing but that was pretty fuckin gay, its like they were slowdancing or something

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2010, 11:10:34 PM »
fuck man i dont know what kinda horsing around you were doing but that was pretty fuckin gay, its like they were slowdancing or something

No shit they were dancing, its a music video :D

like I said, watch any coming of age movie involving brothers, homies or whatever the fuck and you're bound to see dudes grabbing each other. As long as they ain't grabbing each other's dicks or ass I don't see how that makes it gay.

I suppose this video is gay as well?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2010, 11:21:00 PM »
Lmao funny thread. Most of these are just being misinterpreted (and rightfully so). But this one...

"all your mens up in the jail before, sucked my dick"
DMX ("Up In Here")

...is literally gay and I don't know how no one warned him how homo that shit sounds.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2010, 11:27:00 PM »
Lmao funny thread. Most of these are just being misinterpreted (and rightfully so). But this one...

DMX ("Up In Here")

...is literally gay and I don't know how no one warned him how homo that shit sounds.

It's suck, not sucked

"All your mens up in jail before, suck my dick
And all them other cats you run with, get done with dumb quick"
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2010, 01:48:38 AM »

DMX ("Up In Here")

It's suck, not sucked

Like "All your mens up in jail before, suck my dick" is any better? It's still gay as fuck.

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2010, 02:21:26 AM »

DMX ("Up In Here")

It's suck, not sucked

Like "All your mens up in jail before, suck my dick" is any better? It's still gay as fuck.

Only if your mind takes it there, and if you do then that's on you. It's a common understanding amongst real men that there are no gay implications there. I've seen some of the straightest white boys do some crazy shit and furthest thing from their mind is sexuality. We'll have a real communication issue when dudes gotta watch what they say out of fear of being called homosexual or everyone is ending their sentence in "no homo" (which to me is the stupidest phrase in the world) 

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2010, 03:33:27 AM »

DMX ("Up In Here")

It's suck, not sucked

Only if your mind takes it there, and if you do then that's on you. It's a common understanding amongst real men that there are no gay implications there. I've seen some of the straightest white boys do some crazy shit and furthest thing from their mind is sexuality. We'll have a real communication issue when dudes gotta watch what they say out of fear of being called homosexual or everyone is ending their sentence in "no homo" (which to me is the stupidest phrase in the world) 

you sound gay