Poll

Do you feel there should be more diversity in the Moderators of the Train of Thought

Yes
12 (57.1%)
No
9 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Bias in the Moderators of TOT  (Read 1061 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:Bias in the Moderators of TOT
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2002, 10:20:54 PM »
the mob continues to grow

whats your jusitfication for ousting me as mod rap quake, im just very interested to see what u have to say
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

CWalker187

« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2002, 12:43:31 AM »
like i said, c walker can post whatever he wants, i WELCOME the right wing garbage articles he posts here, because i love taking em on,
but religion bashing i wont allow, and i put that on my honour that if i see ANY RELIGIOUS BASHING, ITS LOCKED,

The article that was locked up was not bashing Islam. It was criticizing Saudi Arabia for its treatment of women and because American women in the military were made to wear head wrap thingys over their faces.

That is not bashing.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2002, 10:47:42 AM »
You reffered to Islamic culture as backwards and u insulted islamic customs

dude, why didnt i lock any of those other articles u posted, cuz i had no problems with them, but the saudia arabia one was pure ignorance
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

CWalker187

« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2002, 08:12:06 PM »
You reffered to Islamic culture as backwards and u insulted islamic customs

dude, why didnt i lock any of those other articles u posted, cuz i had no problems with them, but the saudia arabia one was pure ignorance

No, what I said was legitimate. The fact that Saudis oppress women is indeed backwards. I am not buying the "it's their custom" excuse. That is like excusing racism against blacks in the south because "that's southern culture". Wrong is wrong.

Trauma-san

« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2002, 11:26:28 PM »
im gonna make this very clear so you guys can understand

anyways, as you all know......

1) hall of mirrors was disbanded because of all the hate,
2) there were increased calls for more vigilant moderators

so in light of that, RECENTLY, i decided to be more of a better mod,
so RECENTLY, i told infinite in  a private message that we had to be better disciplined and refrain from personal and religious attacks because that has RECENTLY been a personal policy of mine so that Seer wont get rid of this forum again,also because RECENTLY this forum has turned to major hating and im tryin to keep it pure political

the biggest argument against Infinite was his "christain bashing", i spoke with him, and now Im locking every single thread that trashes a religion

like i said, c walker can post whatever he wants, i WELCOME the right wing garbage articles he posts here, because i love taking em on,
but religion bashing i wont allow, and i put that on my honour that if i see ANY RELIGIOUS BASHING, ITS LOCKED,

all i gotta say

Fair enough to me.

Woodrow

« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2002, 12:53:36 PM »
Another thing I've noticed is the whole "karma" issue.

The Last people with Karma as low as Tech and Infinite was Myrealname and NowIKnow... Should the mods be in the same group as two people who got banned?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2002, 01:00:33 PM »
^ Englewood youve said some mighty smart stuff and some mighty stupid shit.....that above comment qualifies for the latter

oh god...lol...i cant believe thats your reason for wanting me out as mod,,,,this is truely a mob mentality, yall cant think str8, LOL

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2002, 01:14:33 PM »
I just think it's silly that you have the lowest Karma on the board...
And If you would have read the post, I said:

"ANOTHER ISSUE"
« Last Edit: December 20, 2002, 01:15:14 PM by Engel-Rock »

Quakaveli

« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2002, 10:44:24 AM »
Tech I dont want u BANNED, i said MAYBE, but for now we cant find better mods so U can have ur spot...and the reason for the MAYBE is that ur a very BIASED person, same with Cwalker, and thats why I didnt recommend him to be a mod...we need very unbiased FFAIR moderators. peace.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2002, 02:35:11 PM »
I just think it's silly that you have the lowest Karma on the board...
And If you would have read the post, I said:

"ANOTHER ISSUE"

indeed it is silly that i have the lowest karma too, but kinda funny too, funny that my political views mean so much to people that they have to repeatedly click a button at my expense....not u tho, i dont think its u or trauma, probably verbal assaulta and c walker.....

- Lewis Carroll