Poll

Do you feel there should be more diversity in the Moderators of the Train of Thought

Yes
12 (57.1%)
No
9 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Bias in the Moderators of TOT  (Read 1065 times)

Woodrow

Bias in the Moderators of TOT
« on: December 17, 2002, 10:20:13 PM »
I created this poll to see what everybody thinks of the Moderators of this forum.

Are they doing their job?

Are they fair and balanced?

Do they represent the members of WCC?

Should there be more diversity?

My views are this:
I don't think that the current moderators represent WCC, and more specifically, the people who post in the Train of Thought.

Blade and Doggy are open minded individuals who I feel are fair and balanced. I look at their views with an open mind and really take in what they have to say because 9 times out of 10, they bring something positive to the discussion and also a very valuable viewpoint. They are also willing to look at things from an unbiased standpoint. I commend them for this. Thanks for being great mods.

Finite: Where should I start? Let’s not forget he got his mod position revoked for deleting posts to make his argument stronger, and bashing other religions. He is close minded, hypocritical, and most of all a bigot.

Tech: Threatens others with violence, pretends his name is osama bin laden, shuts down discussion criticizing his religion, and makes fun of others for bringing information to the board and holding people accountable for their words.

I To da geezy: I really haven't seen him post much, so I can't comment.

Look at the religious preference of the current mods:
Doggy aka Pitbull: Muslim
Infinite Ibrahim Abdul Hamid: Muslim
KING TECH QUADAFI: Muslim
I TO DA GEEZY: I'm assuming he is a religion other than Muslim.
Blade: Sikh

The point I’m trying to make is that this board is heavily Muslim biased. I have no problem with Muslims, but I would really like to see members of other religions in mod positions. If this is really the train of thought, then discussion criticizing others religions shouldn't be shut down, rather they should be encouraged. Currently, this isn't happening.  

Vote up.

Edited by Engelwood...
Trauma pointed out that I had Blade down as a different religion.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2002, 10:33:35 PM by Engel-Rock »

Trauma-san

Re:Bias in the Moderators of TOT
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2002, 10:22:30 PM »
Actually, Blade's a Sikh.  

Woodrow

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2002, 10:24:05 PM »
Actually, Blade's a Sikh.  
Whoops! My bad! Im gonna change it right now...

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2002, 10:25:10 PM »
No Prob.  The rest is right though :)  

Instant_Killa

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2002, 10:33:08 PM »
yea i think some one should make me a  mod for a change, i think im reliable seriously....if someone opposes me or anything, then i will not delete the post, sice ive told yall that im fond of arguments, but if theres trouble then ill delete posts....im a Sikh too and im blades older brother, so maybe I could be a mod for a change...but its up to overseer...

Instant_Killa

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2002, 10:34:46 PM »
lol
i promise ill be on my best behaviour
im serious
« Last Edit: December 17, 2002, 10:42:20 PM by +Apocalypse+ »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2002, 10:50:30 PM »
How bout me  ;)...LoL...

For real though...I think either Trauma, Engel-Wood, Cwalker, or myself (For more Jewish moderation) should be elected as a mod for this board...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2002, 10:52:11 PM »
To add to the list...Jake and Ant would both make good moderaters as well...PeACe

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2002, 12:15:16 AM »
why thanks NIK

but i really don't  want that responsibilty for this type of board, the only boards i'd want to moderate would be MY album review board (that was my baby lol) or an idea i have for a forum that i'd want to do with trauma (a non hip hop forum)

but seriously i think TOT isn't very representative of the average WCC poster , i mean the majority if not all of the muslum population at this board are mods here , when the majority of WCC is either quazi christian , christian, or non religious

for equality i'd put 1 christian, 1 muslum, 1 jew, and 1 non religious as  mods. we could vote for who we'd want out of those choices . equal representation

i dont know how or why anyone would disagree with that

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2002, 12:41:29 AM »
Damn you fools are pussies. Cryin over some gay shit...

If I was Infinite or Tech.. tha main people you're tryna fuck with... I'd resign my Mod Position just to show you how gay you are.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2002, 12:43:49 AM »
P.S... If it's like that might as well make tha Mods athiests... how more unbiased can you get.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Woodrow

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2002, 12:44:46 AM »
Damn you fools are pussies. Cryin over some gay shit...

If I was Infinite or Tech.. tha main people you're tryna fuck with... I'd resign my Mod Position just to show you how gay you are.

Fools? Pussies? Gay?

Interesting...
« Last Edit: December 18, 2002, 12:52:17 AM by Engel-Rock »

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2002, 12:59:03 AM »
Sorry if that sounded kinda hostile... I'll be sure to rush over to church tomorrow morning to confess.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2002, 01:56:33 AM »
Yo, Thanks for the props dogg, i try to stay neutral and cool....I read every thread in this forum, even if I dont post in each of them too,  peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Don Seer

« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2002, 02:22:51 AM »
So the bias is we've got 2 muslims and one of "other deviations".
Quite a fair spread... not going to hustle up NIK 'just because he's jewish'
or someone else 'just because they're buddist' or whatever

p.s. Like Jake said above about not wanting to be a mod.
Trauma could be a mod and can be if he wants, but doesnt want to.

being a mod or not hasnt affected anybodies attitudes anyways, and it shouldnt.