Author Topic: Dr Dre - Die Motherfucker Die  (Read 1936 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Dr Dre - Die Motherfucker Die
« on: September 12, 2010, 06:51:45 AM »
this is a song, that Suge added Top Dogg on - after Dre left the Row. So it's basicaly an old Dre-song with a posthumos verse from Top Dogg. it did leak. some Nino Brown had it on a website 10+ years ago, i think. any info on this one?

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
Re: Dr Dre - Die Motherfucker Die
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2010, 07:38:53 AM »
this is a song, that Suge added Top Dogg on - after Dre left the Row. So it's basicaly an old Dre-song with a posthumos verse from Top Dogg. it did leak. some Nino Brown had it on a website 10+ years ago, i think. any info on this one?

Top Dogg aint dead.

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2010, 07:53:16 AM »
whoops, ur right..

but im not takin it back. his career is more dead than Maculay Culins movie-career..

TRG

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2010, 08:03:12 AM »
any link?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2010, 08:10:14 AM »

Top Dogg aint dead.
where is he
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2010, 08:20:50 AM »
whoops, ur right..

but im not takin it back. his career is more dead than Maculay Culins movie-career..

LOL

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2010, 08:38:47 AM »
any link?

for what? the song?
don't have it.

source?
couldn't find it.
i know for a fact, that the song did leak. and im 90percent sure that it was Nino Brown who leaked it for a minute.
before there was dubcnn.com, you had all these old fanboy-made westcoast-websites on the internet. it was leaked on one of those sites. we're talking like 10 years ago.
it's a Dr Dre song from "the chronic"-sessions, that Suge put an YGD Top Dogg-verse on.
WideAwake will never release it - so the only way for this song, to get out - is if, one of these o.g.-westcoast-fans (that managed to accuire this song back in the days when it was available for download) leaks it.
the problem is - most of these collector-guys are greedy Smeagol-looking fuckheads.. treating their shit like rings.. "my precious"....

F-cisco

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2010, 09:44:31 AM »
whoops, ur right..

Most child actors fade away. However I don't think the $30 million dollars in his bank account are going anywhere.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2010, 09:51:18 AM »
any link?

for what? the song?
don't have it.

source?
couldn't find it.
i know for a fact, that the song did leak. and im 90percent sure that it was Nino Brown who leaked it for a minute.
before there was dubcnn.com, you had all these old fanboy-made westcoast-websites on the internet. it was leaked on one of those sites. we're talking like 10 years ago.
it's a Dr Dre song from "the chronic"-sessions, that Suge put an YGD Top Dogg-verse on.
WideAwake will never release it - so the only way for this song, to get out - is if, one of these o.g.-westcoast-fans (that managed to accuire this song back in the days when it was available for download) leaks it.
the problem is - most of these collector-guys are greedy Smeagol-looking fuckheads.. treating their shit like rings.. "my precious"....

Lmao do u think calling these collectors names is gonna get u that song u fuckin retarded kid seriously  :D

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2010, 10:05:09 AM »
awwwwwww
got ur feelings hurt?
 :'(

« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 10:29:11 AM by imsohappydatmydiccsbig »

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2010, 12:01:38 PM »
awwwwwww
got ur feelings hurt?
 :'(

lmao, not at all but i do laugh at your ignant azz  ;)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2010, 02:56:44 PM »
the stupidity in that kid runs deep
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2010, 03:50:58 PM »
fuck every honky ass wigger hoarding music on this fucking site and everyother site...i hope you motherfuckers die hoarding that shit.

holding some old ass shit just because it makes you feel like it gives you some cred withen the hip hop world.

fucking losers, yall got fucked up priorities.

....get some pussy, live your life faggots.

sofdark

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2010, 06:43:24 PM »
that smegol comparison is funny though haha

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2010, 07:05:23 PM »
lmfao @"my precious"!