Author Topic: 2Pac = Undisputed G.O.A.T.  (Read 1035 times)

MOBNigga06

2Pac = Undisputed G.O.A.T.
« on: September 12, 2010, 10:30:36 PM »
Let's face facts, folks. As the excitement of hearing this new material reveals, Tupac was without question the G.O.A.T. We can say that X or Y was the better lyricist, or say that BIG was better on a quality vs. quantity basis, maybe. But nobody left so much quantity of such high quality. On top of that, nobody ever made so much dope music in UNDER ONE FUCKING YEAR. Pac's productivity from 95-96, not even a full year, is unprecedented in Rap, or I daresay, in human achievement whatever the category. I don't think a single genius ever did so much in one year.

I don't know about you all, but I live off this shit. I'm a hustler (in a legal way) and I get so much energy and motivation from Pac's music. No music made since Pac's death can motivate me as much. 2010 is going to be a better year because of these leaks. I thank Notorious-Makaveli for finally releasing what a lot of bitchmade niggas held on to for so long. This shit motivates niggas to do some Pac shit. Notorious-Makaveli might not know it, but they really did some philanthropy.

R.I.P. Pac. WESTSIDE IN THIS MOTHAFUCKA! TROUBLESOME NIGGA! OUTLAWZZZZZ! MONEY OVER BITCHES, BULLETS TO THE TRICKS! BAD BOY KILLA, THERE IS NO ONE REALA! One love, one thug, one nation.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 2Pac = Undisputed G.O.A.T.
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2010, 10:39:13 PM »
Yes i think you are right....He was a talented singer.....
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Al Bundy

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2010, 11:01:57 PM »
in this topic: 2pac groupie expresses undying love for the greatest over rated rap artist.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2010, 11:26:59 PM »
2Pac = Disputed G.O.A.T.

2pac is one of the most overrated artists of all time.. he was talented, but calling him a genius is hilarious
i love these leaks tho. props to those fanatic euro 2pac-fans  8)

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2010, 01:16:18 AM »
I think that whether 2 pac was talented is based upon subjectivism...and relativism.....in some respects he had talent in others he is like a homeless man off of the  streets....who is so addicted to his booze he cant think straight....in other respects he is like a Kid who ate too much candy at the candy shop and likes the company of men to and excess either way.......I dont like to vision him as a goat

rather like a dog.....a mean dog with a vicious bark and who can sang......but the bottom line is .....he is damn good looking....and that is what sells records a good looking man on the cover....

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Jimmy H.

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2010, 02:29:17 AM »
No artist, no matter how talented, can have the title of "greatest" without dispute. If you're a die-hard Tupac West Coast fan then yes, three hundred songs that mostly address the same subject matter as "All Eyez On Me" will have you amped for a long time. I can't say I was never that big of a fucking fan. There was a long stretch of my young adult life where I lived and breathed that music but hip-hop doesn't start and end with Tupac, no matter what the majority opinion is amongst 90's West Coast fans. The reality is with adult eyes, there's no arguing his talent, passion, or work ethic but you remove personal attachment to the music he created and it's the same circular argument every generation has had. The same way we hate all these rappers who supposedly took from Pac because we see them as nothing more than a bastardized rip-off, that's how a lot of the fans of artists who influenced Pac felt during that whole gangsta rap era and while I respect the depth of the man's lyrics, he's far from the musical pioneer a lot of his fans seem to give him credit for. But the same can be said of any truly popular artist. The guy was passionate so in his wake, he has a very passionate fanbase and I don't have a problem with that.  That 1995-96 era brought a lot of excitement and controversy to music but I'd say it was actually more remebered for the controversy behind the music than any level of innovation in the content. I'd liken Pac's arrival at Death Row to a major free agent signing on with an established championship team. 

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2010, 03:05:50 AM »
No artist, no matter how talented, can have the title of "greatest" without dispute. If you're a die-hard Tupac West Coast fan then yes, three hundred songs that mostly address the same subject matter as "All Eyez On Me" will have you amped for a long time. I can't say I was never that big of a fucking fan. There was a long stretch of my young adult life where I lived and breathed that music but hip-hop doesn't start and end with Tupac, no matter what the majority opinion is amongst 90's West Coast fans. The reality is with adult eyes, there's no arguing his talent, passion, or work ethic but you remove personal attachment to the music he created and it's the same circular argument every generation has had. The same way we hate all these rappers who supposedly took from Pac because we see them as nothing more than a bastardized rip-off, that's how a lot of the fans of artists who influenced Pac felt during that whole gangsta rap era and while I respect the depth of the man's lyrics, he's far from the musical pioneer a lot of his fans seem to give him credit for. But the same can be said of any truly popular artist. The guy was passionate so in his wake, he has a very passionate fanbase and I don't have a problem with that. That 1995-96 era brought a lot of excitement and controversy to music but I'd say it was actually more remebered for the controversy behind the music than any level of innovation in the content. I'd liken Pac's arrival at Death Row to a major free agent signing on with an established championship team. 

Well I am certainly pleased that you dont have a problem with 2pac having a passionate fan base,   cause if you had a problem with that then we would all certainly have a problem and then the problem would just get out of hand and spill over into other areas...

So thank you with tremendous relief that you are cool with the fans and dont see any problems arising....

Go watch some football and baseball games.....MFer

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2010, 06:15:29 AM »
Lol^ pac is overrated but jay or biggie aint
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2010, 06:23:24 AM »
.....he is damn good looking....

ROFL.  
u have a poster of this nigga on the wall, right...? u wake up every morning, and stare at the nigga face, wihile u get ur clothes on, tounge hangin out n shit.... ROFL
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 06:25:04 AM by imsohappydatmydiccsbig »

N.S.

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2010, 07:09:08 AM »
I was kinda agreeing with you on this until...

R.I.P. Pac. WESTSIDE IN THIS MOTHAFUCKA! TROUBLESOME NIGGA! OUTLAWZZZZZ! MONEY OVER BITCHES, BULLETS TO THE TRICKS! BAD BOY KILLA, THERE IS NO ONE REALA! One love, one thug, one nation.

Dude, your a bitch. Its pretty sad on how you typed all this out.. And people wonder why a lot of people n this board can not stand tupac, its his fucking stans.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2010, 07:18:54 AM »
in this topic: 2pac groupie expresses undying love for the greatest over rated rap artist.

this faggot has no life
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Anunikke

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2010, 09:16:50 AM »
I hate 2pac stans more then juggalos.

Paul

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2010, 09:27:25 AM »
Stop with the fucking 2pac threads. You guys are FREAKS!
funkyfreshintheflesh

Al Bundy

« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2010, 10:52:37 AM »
I hate 2pac stans more then juggalos.

Stop with the fucking 2pac threads. You guys are FREAKS!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2010, 01:09:07 PM »
Lol @ muffuccaz mad at the pac threads
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.