Author Topic: 2Pac = Undisputed G.O.A.T.  (Read 1038 times)

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

Re: 2Pac = Undisputed G.O.A.T.
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2010, 01:15:07 PM »
Lol @ muffuccaz mad at the pac threads

lmao these lil kids that diss pac like this Based F.A.G. and that other retard are jus mad that they gotta grow up wit drake, chamillionaire, lil wayne n all these lil poppin exctasy pills fruitcakes closet homos.
so let them do their job lol...hate on kids  ;) i mean id be mad too if i was in their shoes lmao

Al Bundy

« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2010, 01:40:23 PM »

lmao these lil kids that diss pac like this Based F.A.G. and that other retard are jus mad that they gotta grow up wit drake, chamillionaire, lil wayne n all these lil poppin exctasy pills fruitcakes closet homos.
so let them do their job lol...hate on kids  ;) i mean id be mad too if i was in their shoes lmao

2pac would of spit in your face if he was alive. the sad part is that you're such a groupie you would swallow it

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2010, 01:45:03 PM »

2pac would of spit in your face if he was alive. the sad part is that you're such a groupie you would swallow it

Lmao, u mad lil homo, go play ur drake cd n shut da fuck up  :)

Al Bundy

« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2010, 01:46:01 PM »

you're not even funny with your insults. who said i liked drake? go play in traffic old faggot

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2010, 01:49:04 PM »

Lmao, u mad lil homo, go play ur drake cd n shut da fuck up  :)

you're not even funny with your insults. who said i liked drake? go play in traffic old faggot

just looking at that crackhead nigga in ur sig or avatar is enuff & i bet my supposed old azz would slap tha shyt outta u like bitch n send ya bacc to mamy crying lil homo ;)  
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 02:42:49 PM by U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E. »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2010, 02:38:26 PM »

just looking at that crackhead nigga ur sig or avatar is enuff & i bet my supposed old azz would slap tha shyt outta u like bitch n send ya bacc to mamy crying lil homo ;)   

hey Savon, don't even feed that troll
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2010, 02:47:36 PM »

LMAO

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2010, 03:10:14 PM »
Let's face facts, folks. As the excitement of hearing this new material reveals, Tupac was without question the G.O.A.T. We can say that X or Y was the better lyricist, or say that BIG was better on a quality vs. quantity basis, maybe. But nobody left so much quantity of such high quality. On top of that, nobody ever made so much dope music in UNDER ONE FUCKING YEAR. Pac's productivity from 95-96, not even a full year, is unprecedented in Rap, or I daresay, in human achievement whatever the category. I don't think a single genius ever did so much in one year.

I don't know about you all, but I live off this shit. I'm a hustler (in a legal way) and I get so much energy and motivation from Pac's music. No music made since Pac's death can motivate me as much. 2010 is going to be a better year because of these leaks. I thank Notorious-Makaveli for finally releasing what a lot of bitchmade niggas held on to for so long. This shit motivates niggas to do some Pac shit. Notorious-Makaveli might not know it, but they really did some philanthropy.

R.I.P. Pac. WESTSIDE IN THIS MOTHAFUCKA! TROUBLESOME NIGGA! OUTLAWZZZZZ! MONEY OVER BITCHES, BULLETS TO THE TRICKS! BAD BOY KILLA, THERE IS NO ONE REALA! One love, one thug, one nation.

i got hella respect for pac but i got to ask are you white and from europe no disrespect yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2010, 04:02:45 PM »
Untouchable...thats my latin queens bitch....shes mad pacs muzik is better than mr detroits....now shes from detroit real quik....shit these leaks down all them kids throats after bein molested
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Al Bundy

« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2010, 04:33:36 PM »

Lmao, u mad lil homo, go play ur drake cd n shut da fuck up  :)

just looking at that crackhead nigga in ur sig or avatar is enuff & i bet my supposed old azz would slap tha shyt outta u like bitch n send ya bacc to mamy crying lil homo ;)  

i'll burn your 2pac collection and you'll cry like a bitch

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2010, 04:36:59 PM »

haha Owned!
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

midwestryder

« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2010, 04:59:04 PM »
in this topic: 2pac groupie expresses undying love for the greatest over rated rap artist.
get a fucking life hater . today marks the 14 years since 2pac died. so all you fucking haters can go to hell ,get a fucking life , & learn the you favorite rapper can't hold candle to 2pac or they bow down to feet of 2pac . so shut up with your hate because you are bunch of bitch made & your favorite rapper is overratted piece of shit  .Anunikke , ILL bill & dj muggs would slap you for what you said  . 2pac fans are way way better then those pieces of trash called juggalos . 2pac fans are better then any other kind of hip hop fanb. also i  other one more racist ass bullshit against 2pac fans as all being white europe.when alot of his fans are black like me & from america. so shut up with your ignorant closeminded bigot ass hate . don't hate on man who dead 14 years to  this date because it sjust shows how much you haters are bitches with no lifes & no brains at all.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2010, 05:00:31 PM »
in this topic: 2pac groupie expresses undying love for the greatest over rated rap artist.
get a fucking life hater . today marks the 14 years since 2pac died. so all you fucking haters can go to hell ,get a fucking life , & learn the you favorite rapper can't hold candle to 2pac or they bow down to feet of 2pac . so shut up with your hate because you are bunch of bitch made & your favorite rapper is overratted piece of shit  .Anunikke , ILL bill & dj muggs would slap you for what you said  . 2pac fans are way way better then those pieces of trash called juggalos . 2pac fans are better then any other kind of hip hop fanb. also i  other one more racist ass bullshit against 2pac fans as all being white europe.when alot of his fans are black like me & from america. so shut up with your ignorant closeminded bigot ass hate . don't hate on man who dead 14 years to  this date because it sjust shows how much you haters are bitches with no lifes & no brains at all.

lol
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

bez

« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2010, 05:03:48 PM »
2pac is alive I've just seen him in the Mcdonalds drive through. Motherfucker over charged me.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2010, 05:12:38 PM »
lame ^