Author Topic: 2Pac = Undisputed G.O.A.T.  (Read 1039 times)

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

Re: 2Pac = Undisputed G.O.A.T.
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2010, 05:59:25 PM »
i know you're used to ginger eurofags boosting your ego by begging for tracks but to the real world you're a fucking joke  :laugh:

lmao is that the best u got cracka, im not euro by any means lil homo get ya mind right  ;)

is english your first language? where in the fuck in that post did i call you european? now i feel like i'm talking to a eurofag  :loser:

awww u mad, dont be mad kid i know how u feel lmao...i mean hating is bad for ya health  :)

Al Bundy

« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2010, 06:00:33 PM »
i know you're used to ginger eurofags boosting your ego by begging for tracks but to the real world you're a fucking joke  :laugh:

lmao is that the best u got cracka, im not euro by any means lil homo get ya mind right  ;)

is english your first language? where in the fuck in that post did i call you european? now i feel like i'm talking to a eurofag  :loser:

awww u mad, dont be mad kid i know how u feel lmao...i mean hating is bad for ya health  :)

are you that dense that you don't understand simple english? LOL

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2010, 06:05:14 PM »

are you that dense that you don't understand simple english? LOL

ohh trust me son i understand u perfectly, i understand ur opinion on pac or watever but thats all it is kid...i am 2pac fan yes but in no way it runs my life, i do recognize that he is in a level all by himself...like i said i dont blame u, u just young n dumb but i know one day u will learn lmao....anyways i gotta bounce son u stay bumpin that lil b shyt aight  :) 

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2010, 06:39:05 PM »
hack course he likes pac...and like u said hes n every thread jus like queen (the big queen bitch who this 2pac luver follows) followin me n every  thread...this is what they do...this way queen
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Muhfukka

« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2010, 06:41:00 PM »
hack course he likes pac...and like u said hes n every thread jus like queen (the big queen bitch who this 2pac luver follows) followin me n every  thread...this is what they do...this way queen
you are...an idiot

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2010, 06:46:16 PM »
lmfao wtf is this retard mumbling about now?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2010, 07:00:24 PM »
Untouchable hes one of em...(see how his gang followed him..lol) wut up queen?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2010, 08:04:35 PM »
seriously does any one know what this kid is rambling about?

....ever?

Sikotic™

« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2010, 08:11:34 PM »
Untouchable hes one of em...(see how his gang followed him..lol) wut up queen?
???
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2010, 08:12:28 PM »
let's go Chiefs
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2010, 11:12:46 PM »
lmfao wtf is this retard mumbling about now?

I have a question if you dont mind.........what is the meaning of your picture with the guy with the hand drawn picture??

what does that possibly mean?   did you make it yourself or is it just something you found?

« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 11:37:32 PM by Smackdog »
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2010, 11:19:07 PM »
To all the people who want to disrespect 2 pac on his anniversary I would just like to say that He was a person who died prematurely and that dead people deserve respect and remembrance...and this the the dubcnn forums......the first person to hold up the dubb to the world
was 2pac   so it kind of doesn't match these forums to disrespect 2pac ...........also alot of the if not most of the mixtapes that get posted on dubcnn  are made by 2pac fans or people inspired by 2pac so the whole direction and content of this website originates indirectly from 2pac....     So it is just strange as hell to show disrespect to this man......but if it makes you happy then just keep on keeping on

peace

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Muhfukka

« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2010, 11:41:08 PM »
To all the people who want to disrespect 2 pac on his anniversary I would just like to say that He was a person who died prematurely and that dead people deserve respect and remembrance...and this the the dubcnn forums......the first person to hold up the dubb to the world
was 2pac   so it kind of doesn't match these forums to disrespect 2pac ...........also alot of the if not most of the mixtapes that get posted on dubcnn  are made by 2pac fans or people inspired by 2pac so the whole direction and content of this website originates indirectly from 2pac....     So it is just strange as hell to show disrespect to this man......but if it makes you happy then just keep on keeping on

peace
fuck toothpick

Sikotic™

« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2010, 12:12:23 AM »

peace
I'm guessing English isn't your first language. Am I correct?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2010, 12:26:24 AM »
Your guessing wrong......fellow.....and what does that have to do with the subject matter?   I guess it is just fun to be a smart ass?

people making typos on a throwaway message forum is not a big deal
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 12:28:11 AM by Smackdog »