Author Topic: Aspirations...  (Read 242 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Aspirations...
« on: December 17, 2002, 11:53:44 PM »
What aspirations do members of this board have?

What would you all like to become barring all constraints?  

What do you all plan on trying to become given existing constraints in your lives?

Personally, I'm really undecided. I try to read a lot so I can learn about and weigh different options but I have no clue.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re:Aspirations...
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2002, 12:03:06 AM »
i want to become an attourny but i don't realy have the money to do all that school

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:Aspirations...
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2002, 12:28:06 PM »
currently i have two goals in mind, and they both require me to get a second degree and have high ass marks

1) DIPLOMAT

one option for me is to take a Masters in Public Administration along with my Political Science Bachelors Honours.  This way i can work for the govt in the foreign ministry, i can work for canadian embassies around the world, i can even work for the UN, NGO's, and Middle Eastern Think Tanks (Provided of course i learn arabic and urdu by the time i graduate)

2) LAWYER

the first thing im doing when i get my bachelors degree is apply to Law School, but where im from, law school fees are double the years salary, so i have the same concerns as Jake
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll