Author Topic: 2pac groupies on my dick  (Read 3025 times)

Al Bundy

2pac groupies on my dick
« on: September 13, 2010, 04:44:49 PM »
ever since i told some fucking losers off on here my karma has dropped like 40 in the past two days. don't you eurofags and oldfags have anything better to do? i think i already know the answer to that question lol

anyways come in here and get a prop  8)

G-Funk

Re: 2pac groupies on my dick
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2010, 04:48:09 PM »
some negroes wegroes are much too sensitive in south california norway.

bez

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2010, 04:50:57 PM »
Why do u care?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2010, 04:58:12 PM »
so you come into 10-15 different Pac related threads and talk nothing but shit...and you wonder why Euros are harming your rep??

it's just the internet anyway;...it's not like your dubcc rep has any bearing on your social life (if you have one?)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2010, 05:02:36 PM »
some negroes wegroes are much too sensitive in south california norway.
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Al Bundy

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2010, 05:26:10 PM »
so you come into 10-15 different Pac related threads and talk nothing but shit...and you wonder why Euros are harming your rep??

it's just the internet anyway;...it's not like your dubcc rep has any bearing on your social life (if you have one?)

you have 10k posts and a higher post per day ratio than I do and you're wondering if I have a social life? LOL

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2010, 05:45:34 PM »
yep - i post in 2pac threads cuz i like 2pac

you post in 2pac threads why?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2010, 05:53:13 PM »
You're gonna pay Bundy. Pac is alive and visits dubcc regularly. You dun goofed.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Al Bundy

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2010, 05:54:43 PM »
You're gonna pay Bundy. Pac is alive and visits dubcc regularly. You dun goofed.

i'll send his bitch ass back to cuba

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2010, 05:57:40 PM »
i love pacs music but i hate alot of his fans.

Al Bundy

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2010, 05:58:42 PM »

his music is dope no question about it but his fan club ruins it.

"OMG I GOT THE ALTERNATIVE RIP OG OF SOME BORING ASS SONG THAT WAS NEVER SUPPOSED TO BE RELEASED BECAUSE IT SUCKED"

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2010, 05:59:54 PM »

"OMG I GOT THE ALTERNATIVE RIP OG OF SOME BORING ASS SONG THAT WAS NEVER SUPPOSED TO BE RELEASED BECAUSE IT SUCKED"
For real or you just fuckin around? Because I need a link of that shit if you're serious.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Al Bundy

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2010, 06:02:02 PM »

For real or you just fuckin around? Because I need a link of that shit if you're serious.

it's going to cost you two pubic hair specimens from the original thug life group and $1300 dollars. i'll send you a cassette tape with the song that sounds like it was recorded underwater

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2010, 06:08:01 PM »
I GOT THE ULTRA RARE SUPER EXCLUSIVE VERSION OF KEEP YA HEAD UP WHERE HE WAS WEARING THE BLUE HAT ...PM ME FOR DETAILS!!!!!!

I ALSO HAVE JUST THE ADLIBS FOR HIT EM UP OVER A HIGH HAT WHERE U CAN VAUGELY HERE BIG SYKE SNEEZING TOWARD THE END OF THE SONG!!!!

ALL SONGS IN 740 kbpms (kilobytes per miliisecond) SO YOU CAN FULLY ENJOY THIS MASTERPIECE!!!!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2010, 06:51:42 PM »
I have the panties of Pac's rape victim up on eBay is anyone is interested. I'll even trade it for a 2pac poster.........he must be shirtless on it. Don't ask, fuckers.

THA SAUCE HOUSE