Author Topic: 2pac groupies on my dick  (Read 3024 times)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
Re: 2pac groupies on my dick
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2010, 12:08:06 PM »
Don't always blame Europeans... there's eonough Yankeetrash out here, you live in denial. :nawty:

It's your inferior and degenerated culture that causes this.   

inferior and degenerated culture? cmon man out of all of europe youre german, that is one shitty fuckin cuture. you guys like david hasselhoff and bratwurst

???

Germany is the definition of culture.... German culture has brought up Schiller, Goethe, bach, Mozart, Beethoven etc... Plus German beer is arguably the best in the world.

But who am I talking to, I don't expect a beaner to know anything about culture. You'd still fight with bows if we Europeans hadn't brought you civilisation.

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2010, 12:12:00 PM »
You're not talking about the inferior and degenerated culture that is celebrated on this forum on a daily basis, right?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2010, 12:14:31 PM »
You're not talking about the inferior and degenerated culture that is celebrated on this forum on a daily basis, right?

Especially this one. I mean, if Goebbels called Jazz degenerated, what would you call Hip-Hop?

Anunikke

« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2010, 12:26:03 PM »
Where does the euro-part come from.
Hack Wilson & Tanner are american right?

Al Bundy

« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2010, 12:33:03 PM »

eurofag doesn't apply to EVERY european on here. it's an insult to the fucking weirdo 2pac collectors

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2010, 12:36:36 PM »
Damn one of queens bitches cant even spell...juicy cuture huh not culture? Oh wait hes from the 831 and hes 6'5'' lol...come back bitch
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Al Bundy

« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2010, 12:38:25 PM »
Damn one of queens bitches cant even spell...juicy cuture huh not culture? Oh wait hes from the 831 and hes 6'5'' lol...come back bitch

lmao @ this dumb fuck not even knowing what he's talking about

Anunikke

« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2010, 12:43:30 PM »

eurofag doesn't apply to EVERY european on here. it's an insult to the fucking weirdo 2pac collectors
Let me rephrase:
How did the stereotype pac stan become euro when the biggest pac stans appear to be americans.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2010, 12:47:11 PM »
Lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Sikotic™

« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2010, 12:48:18 PM »
???
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Al Bundy

« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2010, 12:52:46 PM »

Let me rephrase:
How did the stereotype pac stan become euro when the biggest pac stans appear to be americans.

i used to read those 2pac forums back when i was in high school and from knowing the people in that "scene" it's mostly comprised of eurofags tbh

Muhfukka

« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2010, 01:12:09 PM »
hahahaha oh man you really outdid yourself on this one. i would say give your self a pat n the back but that would probably send you into some weird retard epileptic siezure. and janitor yeah ok maybe hundreds of years ago german culture was on top of shit, but these days you just try to imitate american culture and end up making it homo erotic.i do like your stance on ze juden though

Muhfukka

« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2010, 01:15:22 PM »
janitor's idols (along with all germans)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2010, 01:19:56 PM »
Dont talk down 2 ur boss u bitch u...radiotube wants 2 c u n his office now mr salinas big bad 831
Cube

Muhfukka

« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2010, 01:21:36 PM »
Dont talk down 2 ur boss u bitch u...radiotube wants 2 c u n his office now mr salinas big bad 831
talk down? you have to sit down in a fuckin wheelchair all day. respect my superiority you retard