Author Topic: Dr Dre rapping on Eminems Tour Video  (Read 1068 times)

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dr Dre rapping on Eminems Tour Video
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2010, 06:41:21 AM »
Under pressure must have been scrapped then

jay and dre been at the same concert twice and they've had a chance to perform it - but no

good to see dre back on stage but
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2010, 06:49:16 AM »
Snoop dont like ems muzik but he was on his album?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2010, 08:05:03 AM »
I was at the first of the 2 Yankee Stadium shows on Monday, it was crazy seeing Dre perform live. Same story as Detroit, he did "Still D.R.E." and "G Thang" with Em filling in for Snoop's parts. Out of all the surprise guests at the concert ( including Kanye, Beyonce, Drake, 50 Cent ) Dre got the biggest reaction for his appearance.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2010, 08:05:19 AM »
Under pressure must have been scrapped then

jay and dre been at the same concert twice and they've had a chance to perform it - but no

good to see dre back on stage but
but dre has never performed a 'leaked song'

Scrappy Doo

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2010, 01:27:50 PM »
You can tell that Snoop doesnt like Eminem,you can even see it in the last interview he (and the Chronica crew) had with Sway.When Sway says some like you sold 800000 copies first week with Doggystyle (which was unheard before for a rapn artist) Snoop replies...foreal that was me, i always thought that was Eminem etc.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2010, 10:50:45 PM »
dude, ur being paranoid right now.. how do u take that as snoop not likin Eminem? people are stiring up shit, takin things out -of context, over-exagerating.. yadi-yada this, n yadi-yada that.. gossipin-ass niggas
« Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 10:59:11 PM by imsohappydatmydiccsbig »

TRG

« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2010, 11:44:21 PM »
snoop is cool wit Em. don't get it tiwsted.. Snoop never dissed Eminem in media, he just said that he dosen't listen to his music.

Snoop reached out to Eminem not too long ago, to do a song. but it hasn't happened yet..

So if they do make a track, snoop wont listen to it?

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2010, 12:24:08 AM »
;D
that wouldn't be Eminem's msuic.. that would be Eminem guest-appearing on Snoop's music... Einstein

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2010, 06:02:27 AM »
You can tell that Snoop doesnt like Eminem,you can even see it in the last interview he (and the Chronica crew) had with Sway.When Sway says some like you sold 800000 copies first week with Doggystyle (which was unheard before for a rapn artist) Snoop replies...foreal that was me, i always thought that was Eminem etc.
how is that an example of Snoop not liking Eminem?  :P

MediumL

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2010, 06:29:05 AM »
Em and Snoop went on tour together at one point so it's not like they're enemies.

It could've been something to do with label issues tbh
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Scrappy Doo

« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2010, 07:09:10 AM »

Watch the interview, to me its seems like hes jealous of Em being Dres "right-hand man" and not him.
Just my opinnion

kuruptlon

« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2010, 07:47:24 AM »

Watch the interview, to me its seems like hes jealous of Em being Dres "right-hand man" and not him.
Just my opinnion

When I read that interview Nima did with Snoop about the comparison between Round Here and Stan I got the feeling Snoop resented Em a little but thats just my opinion.

http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/snoopdogg07/part3/

« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2010, 07:54:50 AM »
:D
haha, what the hell is wrong wit u people? come on, now...
so unless, snoop succs Em's dicc, n tells the interviewer - that he bumps Em's music every day of in his life --- he doesn't like him, haates him or is "jealous" of him.....? WTF?  :laugh:

paranoia. that's what this is: paranoia..

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2010, 10:31:08 AM »

Just my opinnion
i thought snoop forgot that he had huge first week sales with doggystyle, so it looked harmless to me.