Author Topic: Gucci!  (Read 1383 times)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Gucci!
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2010, 12:42:45 PM »
Radiotube my favoite member-atm get em dogg

He would be...being that you both possibly share the same brain cell.  I thought you left the gspot when your ho card got yanked euro crippin?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2010, 12:52:53 PM »
Nah its gucci time...altho im thinkin bout leavin cuz my bitch scares me...til then radiotube is ur god and u must report 2 him
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2010, 12:53:46 PM »
I thought you hated him?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2010, 01:42:45 PM »
Lol look at Da Chamelfuck.  I stay under dudes skin!  Son be mad at tha truth I swear he do lol.

ur such a dickryder.  y all of tha attention.  u contradict urself everytime u say something 2 me no matter what it's about.  y dont u just give up if im all that wack?  i mean, at 1 point u have 2 realize that ur living for my threads only.  i think u already know who i am bcuz the stalk posting is really crazy, seriously.  it's not like im the only 1 who feels the way i do so obviously it's u with the problem so watsup, do u really think that ima quit bcuz of shit u say or do u just think it's funny to keep fuckin wit a nigga?  u FAIL everytime no matter what u believe and nobody backs u besides the homo's who don't like me already.  u have to know me or love me, it's just too obvious.

at some point u have to get bored.  and dont get it fucked up, ur not fuckin with me but u do try 2 and im wondering wassup with all of the enthusiasm... i can't c u continuing on with this unless u know me or ur internet Ego is just off the bonkers.  no matter what u think u really do look pathetic, vulnerable and sensitive.  i couldn't image anybody less of a bitch who would take the route your on.  ur from NY i kno u have to have something "trill" about u, going hard and thoro on the internet shouldn't be it, bcuz no matter what im not gonna stop and wont stop.

naw u do give a fuck bcuz u try way too hard to act like u dont.  i keep writing and u keep responding (no matter what it's based on), it starts from there and it's as simple as that.  u can't win here, fact is everything i write about u respond on faithfully, any normal person would've just stopped by now but somehow i intrigue u to keep on going.  it looks like an obsession verses a normal interaction over the internet and a simple sonning so to say.  if i can't make u see that then ur just doing all of this shit on purpose bcuz u think ur gonna accomplish something or get somewhere with somebody by doing it oe just dont have anything significant going on in your life and havent ever really... it's just some big ol game and joke to u all of the time. 

truthfully, if u didn't care as much as u claim i do then u wouldn't even bother with half of the stunts u pull, but u do and u know u do and yet u try 2 pull this reverse psychology and act like it's all good on ur end but only u and 1 or 2 other ppl (Who u connect/communicate with on the regular do) and everybody else just minds their own business and goes on with their life but somehow u've become addicted to what i have to write with all of my post and replies.  i hope u realize that u look like the bitch here and not me///seriously (im trying to help u... no joke).  i think ur a little delusional if you truthfully and faithfully believe otherwise, and it shows big time that's why it's always u and rapsodie talking shit and no1 else.  i can handle a difference of opinion but u take it to another level, u actually care enuff to write back to everything, most ppl wouldn't.  i have u going EVERYTIME, u just don't seem to get it.  lol i really do feel sad 4 u, it's like u wanna be right and u wanna have support from ppl but u just dont get it.  if im Emo then there's no words to describe u... real talk if u aint heard about it

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ur excuses r shit and u know it.  stop tryna practice lookin hard.  ur not a millionaire and u give way too much of a fuck about my thoughts than yours that why u keep responding and i keep shutting u down (forcing u to keep coming up with delusions about how i look sad and u dont).  ur gonna write me no matter what bcuz in your mind u think ur justified about what u say and im not.  u lose everytime i tell u that you lose, but u won't except that until i go away and u realize when u look back that u were on dick way too much and should've been off the computer getting ass instead of trying to make a point and getting props on dubcc.  any authentic and real human being would've quit communicating.  i just keep telling u bcuz 1 day 1 of my quotes and some of my knowledge is going to strike u, but i dont think u can see that, ur too busy in your failures im talking about instead of getting some sleep.  it's 2:42 am on our side, im posting resumes wat r u doing.... staying up worried about me.  trust that i dont give a fuck as much as u like to believe with all of the stereotypes and movies u've seen and heard about.

i just fuck with u bcuz ur an eazy target.  i can get u to go on for hours about anything, but i guess ur just not that hip to see it... peace lil homey.  dont get it confused, i just type quick and can ariticulate myself very well, u can't.  that's y u rely on dissing to get u by.  either that or u just love the internet too much and talk shit bcuz it's wat bloggers do.  im not from that breed, i just keep it 100 no matte how many ChamillitaryClicks i run thru.  it's not gonna stop me, i know artist can appreciate a perspective of mine bcuz im from the streets and i have knowledge on past and current hip hop, u and many others like u just come across as fly by nighters and trend hoppers.  get mad and think about what to say back all u want but it's true and im gonna keep exposing u to yourself as long as u keep going, i know ur type, i grew up with your kind. 

Who is under whose skin? :laugh:

Anunikke

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2010, 02:00:47 PM »

Muhfukka

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2010, 02:08:03 PM »
I thought you hated him?
that fuckin quote in his sig about the swine flu is supposed to make fun of radiotube somehow

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2010, 07:02:04 PM »
Lol look at Da ChamelToe.  I stay under dudes skin!  Son be mad at tha truth I swear he do lol.

ur such a dickryder.  y all of tha attention.  u contradict urself everytime u say something 2 me no matter what it's about.  y dont u just give up if im all that wack?  i mean, at 1 point u have 2 realize that ur living for my threads only.  i think u already know who i am bcuz the stalk posting is really crazy, seriously.  it's not like im the only 1 who feels the way i do so obviously it's u with the problem so watsup, do u really think that ima quit bcuz of shit u say or do u just think it's funny to keep fuckin wit a nigga?  u FAIL everytime no matter what u believe and nobody backs u besides the homo's who don't like me already.  u have to know me or love me, it's just too obvious.

at some point u have to get bored.  and dont get it fucked up, ur not fuckin with me but u do try 2 and im wondering wassup with all of the enthusiasm... i can't c u continuing on with this unless u know me or ur internet Ego is just off the bonkers.  no matter what u think u really do look pathetic, vulnerable and sensitive.  i couldn't image anybody less of a bitch who would take the route your on.  ur from NY i kno u have to have something "trill" about u, going hard and thoro on the internet shouldn't be it, bcuz no matter what im not gonna stop and wont stop.

naw u do give a fuck bcuz u try way too hard to act like u dont.  i keep writing and u keep responding (no matter what it's based on), it starts from there and it's as simple as that.  u can't win here, fact is everything i write about u respond on faithfully, any normal person would've just stopped by now but somehow i intrigue u to keep on going.  it looks like an obsession verses a normal interaction over the internet and a simple sonning so to say.  if i can't make u see that then ur just doing all of this shit on purpose bcuz u think ur gonna accomplish something or get somewhere with somebody by doing it oe just dont have anything significant going on in your life and havent ever really... it's just some big ol game and joke to u all of the time.  

truthfully, if u didn't care as much as u claim i do then u wouldn't even bother with half of the stunts u pull, but u do and u know u do and yet u try 2 pull this reverse psychology and act like it's all good on ur end but only u and 1 or 2 other ppl (Who u connect/communicate with on the regular do) and everybody else just minds their own business and goes on with their life but somehow u've become addicted to what i have to write with all of my post and replies.  i hope u realize that u look like the bitch here and not me///seriously (im trying to help u... no joke).  i think ur a little delusional if you truthfully and faithfully believe otherwise, and it shows big time that's why it's always u and rapsodie talking shit and no1 else.  i can handle a difference of opinion but u take it to another level, u actually care enuff to write back to everything, most ppl wouldn't.  i have u going EVERYTIME, u just don't seem to get it.  lol i really do feel sad 4 u, it's like u wanna be right and u wanna have support from ppl but u just dont get it.  if im Emo then there's no words to describe u... real talk if u aint heard about it

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ur excuses r shit and u know it.  stop tryna practice lookin hard.  ur not a millionaire and u give way too much of a fuck about my thoughts than yours that why u keep responding and i keep shutting u down (forcing u to keep coming up with delusions about how i look sad and u dont).  ur gonna write me no matter what bcuz in your mind u think ur justified about what u say and im not.  u lose everytime i tell u that you lose, but u won't except that until i go away and u realize when u look back that u were on dick way too much and should've been off the computer getting ass instead of trying to make a point and getting props on dubcc.  any authentic and real human being would've quit communicating.  i just keep telling u bcuz 1 day 1 of my quotes and some of my knowledge is going to strike u, but i dont think u can see that, ur too busy in your failures im talking about instead of getting some sleep.  it's 2:42 am on our side, im posting resumes wat r u doing.... staying up worried about me.  trust that i dont give a fuck as much as u like to believe with all of the stereotypes and movies u've seen and heard about.

i just fuck with u bcuz ur an eazy target.  i can get u to go on for hours about anything, but i guess ur just not that hip to see it... peace lil homey.  dont get it confused, i just type quick and can ariticulate myself very well, u can't.  that's y u rely on dissing to get u by.  either that or u just love the internet too much and talk shit bcuz it's wat bloggers do.  im not from that breed, i just keep it 100 no matte how many ChamillitaryClicks i run thru.  it's not gonna stop me, i know artist can appreciate a perspective of mine bcuz im from the streets and i have knowledge on past and current hip hop, u and many others like u just come across as fly by nighters and trend hoppers.  get mad and think about what to say back all u want but it's true and im gonna keep exposing u to yourself as long as u keep going, i know ur type, i grew up with your kind.  

LMAO!  Is that a joke about yourself?  I'm sorry I'm not gettin' it.  Seriously though, I'm not.  All straight face no Suey sauce, but it was kinda funny though to watch you just embarrass yourself for the sake of my friendship and approval.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 07:06:29 PM by 0N3 5o- »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2010, 08:48:09 PM »
Lol look at Da ChamelToe.  I stay under dudes skin!  Son be mad at tha truth I swear he do lol.

ur such a dickryder.  y all of tha attention.  u contradict urself everytime u say something 2 me no matter what it's about.  y dont u just give up if im all that wack?  i mean, at 1 point u have 2 realize that ur living for my threads only.  i think u already know who i am bcuz the stalk posting is really crazy, seriously.  it's not like im the only 1 who feels the way i do so obviously it's u with the problem so watsup, do u really think that ima quit bcuz of shit u say or do u just think it's funny to keep fuckin wit a nigga?  u FAIL everytime no matter what u believe and nobody backs u besides the homo's who don't like me already.  u have to know me or love me, it's just too obvious.

at some point u have to get bored.  and dont get it fucked up, ur not fuckin with me but u do try 2 and im wondering wassup with all of the enthusiasm... i can't c u continuing on with this unless u know me or ur internet Ego is just off the bonkers.  no matter what u think u really do look pathetic, vulnerable and sensitive.  i couldn't image anybody less of a bitch who would take the route your on.  ur from NY i kno u have to have something "trill" about u, going hard and thoro on the internet shouldn't be it, bcuz no matter what im not gonna stop and wont stop.

naw u do give a fuck bcuz u try way too hard to act like u dont.  i keep writing and u keep responding (no matter what it's based on), it starts from there and it's as simple as that.  u can't win here, fact is everything i write about u respond on faithfully, any normal person would've just stopped by now but somehow i intrigue u to keep on going.  it looks like an obsession verses a normal interaction over the internet and a simple sonning so to say.  if i can't make u see that then ur just doing all of this shit on purpose bcuz u think ur gonna accomplish something or get somewhere with somebody by doing it oe just dont have anything significant going on in your life and havent ever really... it's just some big ol game and joke to u all of the time.  

truthfully, if u didn't care as much as u claim i do then u wouldn't even bother with half of the stunts u pull, but u do and u know u do and yet u try 2 pull this reverse psychology and act like it's all good on ur end but only u and 1 or 2 other ppl (Who u connect/communicate with on the regular do) and everybody else just minds their own business and goes on with their life but somehow u've become addicted to what i have to write with all of my post and replies.  i hope u realize that u look like the bitch here and not me///seriously (im trying to help u... no joke).  i think ur a little delusional if you truthfully and faithfully believe otherwise, and it shows big time that's why it's always u and rapsodie talking shit and no1 else.  i can handle a difference of opinion but u take it to another level, u actually care enuff to write back to everything, most ppl wouldn't.  i have u going EVERYTIME, u just don't seem to get it.  lol i really do feel sad 4 u, it's like u wanna be right and u wanna have support from ppl but u just dont get it.  if im Emo then there's no words to describe u... real talk if u aint heard about it

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ur excuses r shit and u know it.  stop tryna practice lookin hard.  ur not a millionaire and u give way too much of a fuck about my thoughts than yours that why u keep responding and i keep shutting u down (forcing u to keep coming up with delusions about how i look sad and u dont).  ur gonna write me no matter what bcuz in your mind u think ur justified about what u say and im not.  u lose everytime i tell u that you lose, but u won't except that until i go away and u realize when u look back that u were on dick way too much and should've been off the computer getting ass instead of trying to make a point and getting props on dubcc.  any authentic and real human being would've quit communicating.  i just keep telling u bcuz 1 day 1 of my quotes and some of my knowledge is going to strike u, but i dont think u can see that, ur too busy in your failures im talking about instead of getting some sleep.  it's 2:42 am on our side, im posting resumes wat r u doing.... staying up worried about me.  trust that i dont give a fuck as much as u like to believe with all of the stereotypes and movies u've seen and heard about.

i just fuck with u bcuz ur an eazy target.  i can get u to go on for hours about anything, but i guess ur just not that hip to see it... peace lil homey.  dont get it confused, i just type quick and can ariticulate myself very well, u can't.  that's y u rely on dissing to get u by.  either that or u just love the internet too much and talk shit bcuz it's wat bloggers do.  im not from that breed, i just keep it 100 no matte how many ChamillitaryClicks i run thru.  it's not gonna stop me, i know artist can appreciate a perspective of mine bcuz im from the streets and i have knowledge on past and current hip hop, u and many others like u just come across as fly by nighters and trend hoppers.  get mad and think about what to say back all u want but it's true and im gonna keep exposing u to yourself as long as u keep going, i know ur type, i grew up with your kind.  

LMAO!  Is that a joke about yourself?  I'm sorry I'm not gettin' it.  Seriously though, I'm not.  All straight face no Suey sauce, but it was kinda funny though to watch you just embarrass yourself for the sake of my friendship and approval.

LOL, what? I don't know what you're saying here, but if you're trying to deny that you sent me all of those, you're the biggest loser on the planet lmfao.

David G Tanner

« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2010, 08:51:06 PM »
too much Eurofaggage in here

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2010, 09:14:45 PM »
lol like having enycas approval here would make someones stock rise on this forum.

quite the contrary my good lad.

but heres an equation for u...

chicken sandwhich = chicken tenders>>>bishop lamonts masters>>>700 songs= radiotube >>>> enyca =cornshit <<<<dretox release date<<<<trey dees freckles=shitting your hospital gown

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2010, 09:29:59 PM »
How about all of that movie script writing you be doin'?  Or are you just talking out of your ass again?

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2010, 09:41:24 PM »

chicken sandwhich = chicken tenders>>>bishop lamonts masters>>>700 songs= radiotube >>>> enyca =cornshit <<<<dretox release date<<<<trey dees freckles=shitting your hospital gown

*skull explodes and confetti flies out*
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2010, 09:56:11 PM »

lmao!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2010, 06:03:21 AM »

lmaoooooooo

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2014, 11:27:34 PM »
lol like having enycas approval here would make someones stock rise on this forum.

quite the contrary my good lad.

but heres an equation for u...