Poll

Who has the most dumb, ignorant, pathetic fanbase?

2Pac
20 (36.4%)
Eminem
6 (10.9%)
Insane Clown Posse
12 (21.8%)
Joe Budden
17 (30.9%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Voting closed: September 28, 2010, 05:50:35 AM

Author Topic: Who has the most dumb, ignorant, pathetic stanbase?  (Read 5827 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Who has the most dumb, ignorant, pathetic stanbase?
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2010, 05:37:19 PM »
Redman cool but right now aint on joes level...he wish

But he made music in the 90's, he automatically gets the "OHHHH NIGGA YOU CRAZY IF YOU THINK SOMEONE COULD SEE HIM" protection.

um what the fuck are you talking about?

I'm talking about how it's true, today (2010) he isn't on Joe's level.

But by default, that statement isn't allowed to be said because he made music in the 90's, worked with Method Man, etc.

Off the top of my head, Tanner is the only other Joe Budden supporter on this board & shockly enough one of the few that doesn't troll & can maintain an actual conversation without letting absurd bias get in the way lol. So yeah, this board is like 99% against Budden & that's not even exaggeration like "everyone is against Joe, boo-hoo". So bottom line, I wouldn't expect someone here to have the credibility to admit something like that.

i would still rather hear a 2010 redman track than joe budden and that's not because of this retarded 90's argument you've conjured up. people might ACTUALLY not like joe budden and not just because they hate their fan club but because they truely don't like the music and/or not like him personally from watching his retarded ass videos.

i feel like you have your head so far up your ass you can't see when people just don't like him. i was one of those people until the blatant stanning came along and it's easy to piss you fans off

Exactly, you FINALLY understand. "...people just don't like him".

From the fans/stans hyping him up, to his webcams & saying he's better than this & that & all these off the mic actions that add up to pure hatred if you're not the world's biggest fan.

If Joe Budden dropped his music, never spoke up, never had any strings attached to him, just spit his shit; never joined Slaughterhouse, thousands more people would like him. But he's saying he's the best, he's better than this guy, "fuck Wu-Tang", blah, blah, blah & naturally people are going to hate him.

It works so perfectly when you look at it from a sports analogy. You got that one player, he isn't considered elite, compared to no one, under the radar guy, but everyone knows he's mad good to have, so you love that guy when does good. Then you got that guy that people are like "He can be Kobe, LeBron, Wade, any of them" & you're like "wtf? He's no where near them" & both those scenarios can be the exact same player, with the exact same stats in both cases, but once he gets hype like he's a GOAT, then everybody loves to shit on him.

Then you said, "to piss you fans off". So now you go out of your way to hate on him lol. You're basically proving my point.

Not even trying to sound like a four year old, but when people shit on you for liking Gucci Mane you're all, "oh, if you don't like it, you don't like it. I enjoy it, that's what's important, blah blah blah, personal opinion & taste. If you don't like it, no point of posting about it" & then I can't think of threads of artists I run into you in besides Joe Budden or Slaughterhouse ones lol. I get it, most of what you're saying is just to "piss the fans off", but in the end you don't like Joe Budden, & it's hard to believe with over 300 songs/freestyles or so & there is not ONE you can listen to lol.

Sikotic™

« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2010, 05:38:51 PM »
So yeah, this board is like 99% against Budden & that's not even exaggeration like "everyone is against Joe, boo-hoo".
99% of people on here don't like Joey because Joey is ass lol. I swear, its like most (not all) of his fanbase is composed of people who are self-righteous and force themselves to listen to his music to feel like they are some kind of hip-hop scholars or they are females who find him attractive.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Al Bundy

« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2010, 05:40:53 PM »

But he made music in the 90's, he automatically gets the "OHHHH NIGGA YOU CRAZY IF YOU THINK SOMEONE COULD SEE HIM" protection.

But by default, that statement isn't allowed to be said because he made music in the 90's, worked with Method Man, etc.

Off the top of my head, Tanner is the only other Joe Budden supporter on this board & shockly enough one of the few that doesn't troll & can maintain an actual conversation without letting absurd bias get in the way lol. So yeah, this board is like 99% against Budden & that's not even exaggeration like "everyone is against Joe, boo-hoo". So bottom line, I wouldn't expect someone here to have the credibility to admit something like that.

i would still rather hear a 2010 redman track than joe budden and that's not because of this retarded 90's argument you've conjured up. people might ACTUALLY not like joe budden and not just because they hate their fan club but because they truely don't like the music and/or not like him personally from watching his retarded ass videos.

i feel like you have your head so far up your ass you can't see when people just don't like him. i was one of those people until the blatant stanning came along and it's easy to piss you fans off

From the fans/stans hyping him up, to his webcams & saying he's better than this & that & all these off the mic actions that add up to pure hatred if you're not the world's biggest fan.

If Joe Budden dropped his music, never spoke up, never had any strings attached to him, just spit his shit; never joined Slaughterhouse, thousands more people would like him. But he's saying he's the best, he's better than this guy, "fuck Wu-Tang", blah, blah, blah & naturally people are going to hate him.

It works so perfectly when you look at it from a sports analogy. You got that one player, he isn't considered elite, compared to no one, under the radar guy, but everyone knows he's mad good to have, so you love that guy when does good.

let's just stop at this last sentence. not everyone thinks joe budden is a good rapper and that's where you need to realize this

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2010, 05:54:22 PM »

It works so perfectly when you look at it from a sports analogy. You got that one player, he isn't considered elite, compared to no one, under the radar guy, but everyone knows he's mad good to have, so you love that guy when does good.

let's just stop at this last sentence. not everyone thinks joe budden is a good rapper and that's where you need to realize this

Apparently nobody does lol & that's just hard to believe.

Like Wicked's post, I can understand most of that.

It's mostly, I can understand if you're not a fan of his music & find a majority, like over 95% of it boring; that's fine, do you, brotha.

But then look at you & Wicked saying, "Not one song is good, it's all boring". We're talkin' his first album, Mood Muzik 1, 2 & 3, Halfway House, Padded Room & Escape Route. That's over 100 album-material songs right there & NOT ONE of them is good? They're all boring? I don't think there is an artists of any genre on the planet that has over 100 songs that I couldn't find five of them to be enjoyable lol.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2010, 05:56:14 PM »
Joe Budden is a good writer, but his vocals can be stale.

Lyrics reach me too much though, so I don't care how wack this ninja's flow or delivery is.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2010, 07:45:40 PM »
Joe didnt say wu tang were wack or method man...he said n todays class he would b able 2 outrap him but gave him credit 4 previous classics....imagine if he didnt have a album...imagine the hate he would get
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Blood$

« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2010, 08:30:54 PM »
bottom line, Joe Budden is a dope battle rapper who just wanted to make that comment about Meth for shock value because everybody already knows both dudes can spit but one is stronger on the battle tip, and now you got all these people comparing whose better and such which is dumb

I don't hold Buddens in the same category as Red, Meth, etc., even though I prefer their music (albums) more

and one more thing, Midwestryder for President  8)

Blasphemy

« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2010, 08:52:38 PM »
there are actual JUGGALO GANGS in certain midwest states

2nd place is Buddens because they think he's better than Redman
On the bold: I wouldn't be amazed if they get Punked on by the real gangz like how ICP did when they tried acting like a set. lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2010, 09:59:38 PM »
A guy I know who works at a car dealership told me some ICP followers stole one of their cars and vandalized ICP shit all over it.

You don't fuck with those pathetic virgins.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2010, 10:45:04 PM »
joey is a really skilled rapper - fact. but he couldn't see Redman Funk Doctor Spot - Joey ranks Redman higher than himself, for christ sake.
Redman is a perfect punchline rapper, and he would embarass Joey in a battle.. the Rdman/Joey-comparison is uneducated n unintelligent..

and most of these 2pac-stans are the most fucked-up indivudals on the planet. no artist has a more laughable stanbase than Pac.. i feel sorry for 2pac, and Afeni Shakur is probably depressed nowadays -

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2010, 10:47:06 PM »
A guy I know who works at a car dealership told me some ICP followers stole one of their cars and vandalized ICP shit all over it.

You don't fuck with those pathetic virgins.
oh no, they probably find those nasty gothic chicks to fuck :D
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2010, 10:47:56 PM »
joey is a really skilled rapper - fact. but he couldn't see Redman Funk Doctor Spot - Joey ranks Redman higher than himself, for christ sake.
Redman is a perfect punchline rapper, and he would embarass Joey in a battle.. the Rdman/Joey-comparison is uneducated n unintelligent..

and most of these 2pac-stans are the most fucked-up indivudals on the planet. no artist has a more laughable stanbase than Pac.. i feel sorry for 2pac, and Afeni Shakur is probably depressed nowadays -
her son is dead.  yes i have a feeling she would be depressed after that.
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2010, 10:49:39 PM »

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2010, 11:34:53 PM »
lol joe gets zero love on dubcc

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2010, 02:01:17 AM »
I too like Joe Budden, but it's not like that I care if anybody doesn't like him "OMG UR A H8R BITCHAZZ".. And neither am I tripping whenever a new track leaks. This goes for every artist/group I like.

kemizt