Poll

Who has the most dumb, ignorant, pathetic fanbase?

2Pac
20 (36.4%)
Eminem
6 (10.9%)
Insane Clown Posse
12 (21.8%)
Joe Budden
17 (30.9%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Voting closed: September 28, 2010, 05:50:35 AM

Author Topic: Who has the most dumb, ignorant, pathetic stanbase?  (Read 5818 times)

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Who has the most dumb, ignorant, pathetic stanbase?
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2010, 02:51:03 AM »
i was gonna vote eminem but its now been 100% PROVEN thats its joe budden who has the biggest stans. i dont even have to say anything, just look at the 3 pages of arguing about joe budden lol

and yes ive heard all his mm tapes and all his albums if that helps somehow, i gave him such a big chance cause of all the stans who kept on whining about how good he is. i think youll find the people rating buddens music higher than redmans are kids who just got into rap a few years ago and have never even experienced all the classic hip-hop albums that went down in the 80s and 90s. im not saying they are better because they were made back then, i constantly check for new hip hop, im just sayin these kids dont even bother to check the history, or properly listen to the classics, then they hear a joe budden cd and go "wow this guy is deep, he shits on all the classic rappers ive never even listened to"

basically yall are a bunch of ignorant haters and thats why joe budden fans are the worst. LACK. OF. KNOWLEDGE.

(i respect any joe budden fan who has actually done the history and has listened to classic albums)

Anunikke

« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2010, 04:51:18 AM »
Mydwestryder proves again he's the best poster on this board.

People need to see the difference between artist & stanbase.

I like 2pac, makaveli is one of my favourite albums of all time, but I still can't stand allot of his fans.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2010, 10:52:05 AM »
hwo was it for shock value?  joey was testin a group of rappers method man, redman etc...sayin right now not back then hes better than them...hows that shock value when in his own right its a fact?  accordin to him..he wasnt jokin..lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2010, 01:43:38 PM »
they hear a joe budden cd and go "wow this guy is deep, he shits on all the classic rappers ive never even listened to"

I never go on JoeBuddenTV, or any other forum for that matter lol; but I never met someone who said he's the greatest rapper ever; but saying he's better in 2010 than a "classic rapper" from the 90's in 2010 isn't an absurd thought unless you just hate his music.

Face it, "classic rappers" existed in the 90's, you don't see anybody from this decade being mentioned in the same sentence as 90's artists, besides Eminem.

Anyway, the point of these forums is to discuss music, I don't see why somebody is dickriding because they defend an artist. I remember when Recovery dropped, a few people on here shitted on it & then said I was stanning Em, then I supported Crooked making Hip Hop Weekly's over albums & I was a Crooked stan, then apparently Joe Budden. When I first signed up I was a Chamillionaire stan lol. I mean, people say the word "hater" gets tossed around, but it seems whenever you defend an artists because you feel you're right, not even defending the artist JUST because it's the artist, you're automatically a stan.

Not saying there aren't stans of artists, but a stan is more like "HE'S THE BEST EVER, NOBODY ELSE COMES CLOSE, DON'T EVEN BOTHER ARGUING BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT RIGHT". That's a lot different then having a logical point of view & defending that view; people just can't tell the difference.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2010, 01:58:09 PM »
hwo was it for shock value?  joey was testin a group of rappers method man, redman etc...sayin right now not back then hes better than them...hows that shock value when in his own right its a fact?  accordin to him..he wasnt jokin..lol

See, the Wu/Joe beef is when people first jumped on my nuts for being a "stan".

1. Joe Budden called out any rapper in existance that if you have a problem with what he said on the Vibe Bracket, get in the booth & do something about it.
2. Method Man took offense to it. He had the option of doing what Joe said & make a diss track, but he tried to make it physical.

So logically, it would appear that Method Man feels like he cannot hang with Joe Budden in 2010; I'm not saying Joe >>>> Meth all-time, just today.

Now if right there that doesn't seem like he dodged it, what's wrong with you? I can understand if you have a different opinion (that you cannot prove; just like I can't physically prove Meth dodged it), but to just say "STFU, there is no way Meth would dodge that, blah blah blah" & to completely shoot down the "dodge" argument & make it seem like 110% cannot be true, is just blatant bias.

See, to me that's people having biased views because he went against everybody's favorite rap group ever lol; but obviously people wouldn't admit to that.

Now, this is a West-Coast forum with a lot of Game love & support & also a lot of Jay-Z dislike/hate. So when Game dissed Jay-Z & called him wack & called him out & Jay didn't respond people didn't hesitate to say "Jay knows he can't hang with him" because Game is the favorite on here & Jay is the hated on here. It's the same thing with Budden & Wu, except Budden is the hated & Wu is the favorite.

Bottom line, people are defending their favorites, not common sense & logic. & it just so happens that everyone's favorites are all 90's rappers.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: September 15, 2010, 02:13:34 PM »

1. Joe Budden called out any rapper in existance that if you have a problem with what he said on the Vibe Bracket, get in the booth & do something about it.
2. Method Man took offense to it. He had the option of doing what Joe said & make a diss track, but he tried to make it physical.

So logically, it would appear that Method Man feels like he cannot hang with Joe Budden in 2010; I'm not saying Joe >>>> Meth all-time, just today.

Now if right there that doesn't seem like he dodged it, what's wrong with you? I can understand if you have a different opinion (that you cannot prove; just like I can't physically prove Meth dodged it), but to just say "STFU, there is no way Meth would dodge that, blah blah blah" & to completely shoot down the "dodge" argument & make it seem like 110% cannot be true, is just blatant bias.

See, to me that's people having biased views because he went against everybody's favorite rap group ever lol; but obviously people wouldn't admit to that.

Now, this is a West-Coast forum with a lot of Game love & support & also a lot of Jay-Z dislike/hate. So when Game dissed Jay-Z & called him wack & called him out & Jay didn't respond people didn't hesitate to say "Jay knows he can't hang with him" because Game is the favorite on here & Jay is the hated on here. It's the same thing with Budden & Wu, except Budden is the hated & Wu is the favorite.

Bottom line, people are defending their favorites, not common sense & logic. & it just so happens that everyone's favorites are all 90's rappers.

this is a very interesting post,and you are right about the game/budden thing on here cham,but the thing is most people on here are bias, bottom line we can't control the moves artist make, yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: September 15, 2010, 02:22:42 PM »

no, its nothing to do with the 90s, you wanna start comparing budden to current rappers? cause he'll still look whack as fuck in comparison. common sense and logic tells me that yeah, rappers and all musicians get worse over time, its just natural. so what if budden could eat method in 2010 on some lame ass battle rap? who the fuck cares. no-one will give a shit about budden in 10 years time. method man has classic tracks that people will bump for generations to come. if rap was only about how sick your lyrics are then yeah maybe people would give a crap about budden but the bottom line is he doesnt have the ability to make classic material, cant pick a beat for shit (he seriously has the worst fuckin beats ive ever heard other than shitty white indie rappers), his voice/flow sounds like shit and he has a depressing and shitty personality.

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #67 on: September 15, 2010, 03:02:50 PM »
i think id have to go with icp as their fans like really buy into that shit..

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: September 15, 2010, 03:03:47 PM »

no, its nothing to do with the 90s, you wanna start comparing budden to current rappers? cause he'll still look whack as fuck in comparison. common sense and logic tells me that yeah, rappers and all musicians get worse over time, its just natural. so what if budden could eat method in 2010 on some lame ass battle rap? who the fuck cares. no-one will give a shit about budden in 10 years time. method man has classic tracks that people will bump for generations to come. if rap was only about how sick your lyrics are then yeah maybe people would give a crap about budden but the bottom line is he doesnt have the ability to make classic material, cant pick a beat for shit (he seriously has the worst fuckin beats ive ever heard other than shitty white indie rappers), his voice/flow sounds like shit and he has a depressing and shitty personality.

First, I just would like to know who of today's current rappers are "that" much better than Budden.

Secondly, that's the whole point of what Joe was saying, he never said that he can make better music than Wu-Tang; he said he can outrap them & anybody else on that list. He never said "check my new album, the songs are by far greater then everybody else on this list". He acknowledged the fact that he wasn't the best artist on that list in making songs & selling records, just that could outrap 90% of the list.

& judging by Joe's diss track history, whether it was Jay-Z, Game, Ransom, Saigon, Prodigy, etc., lyrically, he can diss the shit out of people. Not many people on that list (of high majority mainstream rappers, whose lyrics could be ghostwritten) could hang with him in an exchange of diss tracks.

It's what people didn't want to understand because of a sense of pride from being such big fans of Wu-Tang. It's why people ran to that "Meth album > Joe's life". Of course his songs & albums aren't with Meth's, not many rappers are & Joe Budden acknowledged that. People just didn't want to hear it because he called out everybody's favorite.

Now, I personally think Joe's solo work is amazing, never had a problem with his flow or delivery and if you ask me (my opinion), he's one of the best rappers out there. You disagree, be my guest.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: September 15, 2010, 03:11:47 PM »

this is a very interesting post,and you are right about the game/budden thing on here cham,but the thing is most people on here are bias, bottom line we can't control the moves artist make, yell

I know & it sucks when you're trying to have a legit discussion & it's just all people getting defensive & becoming close-minded.

& you're right, we don't control what artists do, but I think Budden knows with a massive following like he has on the internet, comes a massive hate. So regardless of whatever move he makes, he can't make more fans & he can't make more haters; everybody has an opinion on Joe already. So going against Wu-Tang doesn't help or hurt him, just might make the non-supporters, support even less lol. Where if you look at Biggie & Pac, they both lost tons of fans when they went at each other.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: September 15, 2010, 04:00:10 PM »
Real talk cham.....method took it personal...he basically came at joe wit ima get u on the mic and the street....rae sent people and no mic challenge occured...so method is jus talkin as expected....accept joe is better than u n 2010 and thats it...y bring up we made classics u fucked 2 etc...noones denyin that but at the same time can method still spit let alone outrap joey? Even redman? No
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Sikotic™

« Reply #71 on: September 15, 2010, 05:43:55 PM »
Oh snap! Joseph is pulling ahead in the polls!

Exciting stuff.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2010, 08:32:08 PM »
i think id have to go with icp as their fans like really buy into that shit..

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: September 15, 2010, 09:06:01 PM »
I don't think I'm a Joe Budden stan, though I am a fan.   I do think his commentary on the Vibe Best Rapper competition was blown out of proportion.  If you watch the video, at least from my perspective, it doesn't feel like he purposely singled out Method Man because he wanted beef.  He just grabbed random rappers name that he genuinely felt he was better than.  His larger issue was "What merits are you using to judge the best rapper?"  That happened to be totally glossed over because Method Man got emotional about Budden's minor comment. 

Honestly, the entire situation was stupid.  Budden got emotional about some wack vibe article.  Method Man got emotional about some throw away comment from Budden.  Both bitched out from different perspectives - lack of disses and it resorting to 5 guys confront 1 person and 1 blow being landed, etc.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: September 15, 2010, 09:29:47 PM »
Action if ur a dope rapper and ur not on the list but ross, jeezy and others wouldnt u jokingly/seriously speak on it?
Cube