Poll

Who has the most dumb, ignorant, pathetic fanbase?

2Pac
20 (36.4%)
Eminem
6 (10.9%)
Insane Clown Posse
12 (21.8%)
Joe Budden
17 (30.9%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Voting closed: September 28, 2010, 05:50:35 AM

Author Topic: Who has the most dumb, ignorant, pathetic stanbase?  (Read 5810 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Who has the most dumb, ignorant, pathetic stanbase?
« Reply #105 on: September 17, 2010, 08:29:37 AM »
^You know what's funny about that video? Rae says "98%" don't want it from me, yet Joe Budden is asking for it & saying he will dish it back out & destroy him.

This isn't even a stan comment, it's just a logical one, all legendary things aside, but Rae KNOWS he couldn't stick with him, it's a fact in my mind lol.

Rae came out with OB4CL, a classic album that has garnered near-universal praise and is THE defining mafioso album of rap. Going on that, how is he not a great lyricist? Am I missing something or do we seem to have different ideas of what makes a lyricist great? Because I don't understand how a rapper could be a great lyricist but release shitty material.

What does that have to do with anything? That album is over a decade old. He wasn't saying I can make a better album than anybody on this list, he said I can outrap them on a diss track. I don't see many cases in beef related things where Raekwon made it known "you can't see me" where Joe Budden should feel that Rae would actually threaten him in a rap battle, ten years out of his prime lol.

Anyway, that's your opinion of Joe. To me, Joe's material is fantastic; personally starting for me at "Halfway House". He's got some great songs throughout Mood Muzik, especially the third one, but something about those weren't the same to me as from "Halfway House" on; that would without a doubt in my mind get higher praise if released in...oh say, 1995.

I'd say Jadakiss & Banks are two great lyricists & neither have anything spectacular to show for it; I mean, nothing on the level of "classic". Honestly, people agree "College Dropout" is a classic, but I don't think Kanye is a great lyricist on that. Considering that the last classic I find in a majority of Top 10 lists is the MMLP & nothing after that is dared compared to the Pac's & Big's, you're basically telling me there are no great lyricists from 2001-on because in order to be a great lyricist, you need a classic album, apparently.

How does OB4CL not have to do with this? Are you saying the album made itself? Or that the beats made the album and all they dropped were halfass lyrics? WTF is a lyricist if they can't compose a song? Dropping classic music is the epitome of what makes a great lyricist.

What do you mean by outrapping somebody? You mean like an actual freestyle battle? That's probably true since I don't even know if Rae freestyles. But I wouldn't call that outrapping somebody. And it certainly wouldn't make them a lyricist.

Anunikke

« Reply #106 on: September 17, 2010, 08:32:12 AM »
Cham go be a budden stan somewhere else.
It changes the results because people vote budden after seeing you rant here.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #107 on: September 17, 2010, 10:43:52 AM »
my vote goes to wu tang fans =)....fuck outta here wu tang forever was their last great album and that was in 1997....even rza knows they aint shit these days

Anunikke

« Reply #108 on: September 17, 2010, 10:52:24 AM »
my vote goes to wu tang fans =)....fuck outta here wu tang forever was their last great album and that was in 1997....even rza knows they aint shit these days
Are you fucking serious?

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: September 17, 2010, 10:58:33 AM »
Are you fucking serious?
yes as a group...im dead serious..."the w" was good "iron flag" was decent and "8 diagrams" was average....so yes none of those were great/classic

Anunikke

« Reply #110 on: September 17, 2010, 11:07:43 AM »
Are you fucking serious?
yes as a group...im dead serious..."the w" was good "iron flag" was decent and "8 diagrams" was average....so yes none of those were great/classic
As a group?
Yes, but look at all the solo shit.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #111 on: September 17, 2010, 01:38:08 PM »
Lol @ cham click coming in and single handedly proving why buddens fan base is the worst.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #112 on: September 17, 2010, 01:45:50 PM »
Lol @ cham click coming in and single handedly proving why buddens fan base is the worst.

You obviously haven't read my post. Lol. 2Pac fans are the worst. This isn't debatable.

Blood$

« Reply #113 on: September 17, 2010, 01:51:01 PM »
Are you fucking serious?

I agree with you for the most part but all of Ghost, Meth, and Rae solos > anything Budden has put out  8)

and I actually second Tanner now that I look at the WCC section and pretty much half of it is Pac threads, some even saying "Pac helped me get over my girl" and "all I listen to is Pac and one Coolio album"  :laugh:

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #114 on: September 17, 2010, 01:57:32 PM »
Knocturnal - hands down.  His nasely ass was on one semi decent cut headlined by Dr.Dre and then would have faded into the obscurity he deserved if it weren't for a few meatheads that think dude is tight.  Fuck him.

2Pac has the most stans thoughand it seems like 99 percent of the really weird ones are euro or from kangaroo land for some strange reason.

WCoastTillIDie

« Reply #115 on: September 17, 2010, 02:24:38 PM »
What about J Dilla?

WTH?

There's a lot of dickriders saying that he's the best producer of all time but when he was alive (he's a good producer no doubt, just not the best,) not many people knew who he was.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #116 on: September 17, 2010, 02:30:48 PM »
See, nobody is even reading what I'm writing.

PLEASE, I'm asking you to point out one thing I said that was stannish. You can't, because I'm not.

Defending an artist doesn't mean you're stanning; if that was the I'd have to say the entire board is a Wu stan for defending their side lol; morons. :laugh:

Stay close-minded though, I don't care lol.

Blood$

« Reply #117 on: September 17, 2010, 03:11:51 PM »
Chamillitary I see you! *Rawse voice*

on the real though Cham isn't a stan at all I seen him even give Game his props where due, dude just likes Budden more so than most on this forum and ain't nothing wrong with that cuz his opinion won't change mine and vice versa, don't point the finger yell  8)

however, there are true stans on this very board who will remain nameless

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #118 on: September 17, 2010, 03:26:32 PM »
Chamillitary I see you! *Rawse voice*

on the real though Cham isn't a stan at all I seen him even give Game his props where due, dude just likes Budden more so than most on this forum and ain't nothing wrong with that cuz his opinion won't change mine and vice versa, don't point the finger yell  8)

however, there are true stans on this very board who will remain nameless

No one in this section (unless I'm forgetting somone) is a stan, in my opinion. The West Coast section has Crooked, Pac, Snoop & Game stans though.

MistaNova

« Reply #119 on: September 18, 2010, 09:48:41 PM »
2Pac.

Then again, any stanbase for a washed out or dead 90's rapper is pathetic.