Poll

Who has the most dumb, ignorant, pathetic fanbase?

2Pac
20 (36.4%)
Eminem
6 (10.9%)
Insane Clown Posse
12 (21.8%)
Joe Budden
17 (30.9%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Voting closed: September 28, 2010, 05:50:35 AM

Author Topic: Who has the most dumb, ignorant, pathetic stanbase?  (Read 5823 times)

Knett

• 'G'
Re: Who has the most dumb, ignorant, pathetic stanbase?
« Reply #120 on: September 19, 2010, 02:56:48 PM »
Honestly, people agree "College Dropout" is a classic, but I don't think Kanye is a great lyricist on that.

I have to stop you right there. That shit was pure poetry, songs such as all falls down, never let me down, jesus walks, two words..
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU</a>

Sikotic™

« Reply #121 on: September 19, 2010, 06:37:10 PM »
Honestly, people agree "College Dropout" is a classic, but I don't think Kanye is a great lyricist on that.

I have to stop you right there. That shit was pure poetry, songs such as all falls down, never let me down, jesus walks, two words..
Yup. Couldn't agree more.

I think Cham is just a person who appreciates battle rhyming more than something that Kanye would do, and that's all good. I definitely wouldn't frown upon Kanye's lyrics on College Dropout or any album for that matter.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #122 on: September 19, 2010, 06:42:03 PM »

Yup. Couldn't agree more.

I think Cham is just a person who appreciates battle rhyming more than something that Kanye would do, and that's all good. I definitely wouldn't frown upon Kanye's lyrics on College Dropout or any album for that matter.

Na. I love all of Kanye's albums. "Graduation" is so classic to me. But I don't know, I just don't find him lyrical. I respect both of your opinions though. 8)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #123 on: September 19, 2010, 07:05:08 PM »
I dunno to me, C.D. had the beats, the production, and the vocals.  Ye's vocals were energetic, heartfelt, and decently written, that is about all you can ask for.  In the other thread we were talking about being lyrical (Chino XL) vs. making a good song (50 Cent).  I think Ye knows how to make good songs.  He understands the craft of writing.  His first 2 are personal classics to me.  Graduation was half decent and I don't fuck with 808's at all.  I'm sure in a year I'll probably give it a good spin and enjoy it....

Knett

• 'G'
« Reply #124 on: September 20, 2010, 08:22:52 AM »
the first two albums were on a personal level, you got to know a lot about who kanye WAS.. I loved that Last Call song at the end of College Dropout.. listened to that for ever.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU</a>

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #125 on: September 20, 2010, 11:46:26 PM »
Does this video settle it? 

Knett

• 'G'
« Reply #126 on: September 21, 2010, 11:58:31 AM »
i was actually disappointed when I saw the vid.. showing off your gun and then not shooting it.. It's like a bitch with hot clothes, nice to look at but you want some action ya know?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #127 on: September 21, 2010, 12:57:28 PM »

midwestryder

« Reply #128 on: September 29, 2010, 03:50:46 AM »
2Pac.

Then again, any stanbase for a washed out or dead 90's rapper is pathetic.
that is just some ignorant closeminded bullshit by you. you are pathetic for what you said . ithere are no bullsgot rules about liking dead rappers or rappers from past era's . that shit does not happen country or rock n roll at all . so you wrong & ignorant dumbass .see you most people one of those  jealous as new schoolers that hate the past era's hip hop will always be better then your & that crap that came from it.

midwestryder

« Reply #129 on: September 29, 2010, 03:58:07 AM »
Midwestrider is my favourite poster on this board  :D comedy

kid is fucking nuts
but he is no kid . he is 32 year man who knows more then most of people on this board ever will.

Anunikke

« Reply #130 on: September 29, 2010, 04:11:48 AM »

kid is fucking nuts
but he is no kid . he is 32 year man who knows more then most of people on this board ever will.
Except when it comes to grammar.

mackinoz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #131 on: September 29, 2010, 05:19:31 AM »
2pac does, but he shouldnt really count, only artists that ARE disputably  not hip hop greats.
i mean eminem is

but ICP and joe budden fans dont really have as much to go on about compared to eminem and 2pac fans

Invincible

« Reply #132 on: September 29, 2010, 10:35:51 AM »

kid is fucking nuts
Except when it comes to grammar.

He even speaks about himself in third person.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #133 on: September 30, 2010, 09:51:44 AM »
Tbh and this is even b4 i saw Midwestslyder`s posts, its funny bcuz i already know wat dudes about lol.  But i was gona say tha most ignorant, dumb, pathetic, and annoying stan-fans are the Old Skool Only Fans and the little kids they convert.  I just find it sad how they have absolutely No love 4 tha game today and havent 4 years.  Like people who grew up on The Temptations and The Detroit/mo town era werent like fuck RnB once New Jack Swing hit or when New Edition was owning radio.  Those Old Skool Only Hip Hop Fans are brainwashed if u ask me, u cant say that in tha last decade Hip Hop has shrunk and lost its value and all of tha other bullshit they say.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 12:13:10 PM by <_Arthur_> »

Muhfukka

« Reply #134 on: September 30, 2010, 01:45:27 PM »