Author Topic: 2Pac Shakur helped me get over my girlfriend  (Read 1114 times)

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: 2Pac Shakur helped me get over my girlfriend
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2010, 04:40:01 PM »
Im 33
Sig cut down, keep decent sized.

Can you picture 2dog's prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, the bodies is droppin
There ain't no stoppin me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2010, 04:49:22 PM »
you are a fake poster...you GOTTA be lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2010, 05:05:56 PM »
Is that your tat in the avatar, 2dog? Pac would be proud.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2010, 05:31:47 PM »
i only read the thread title and thought it was either hack wilson or untouchable who started the thread

yea n ur retarded azz just couldnt stay away from the thread now couldnt u lmao, look kid its ok to come out in the open n admit that u do like pac's music...i mean if u dislike his musik so much n think he's overrated, why is it that i see u in every pac thread on this forum wit sum hating comment, maybe u need to check yaself lil man. cause u sure azz fuck didnt c me enter ur wack azz thread about that nobody pretty boy lil b or wateva his name is   ;)
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 05:35:41 PM by U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E. »

Al Bundy

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2010, 05:35:14 PM »
i only read the thread title and thought it was either hack wilson or untouchable who started the thread

yea n ur retarded azz just couldnt stay away from the thread now couldnt u lmao, look kid its ok to come out in the open n admit that u do like pac's music...i mean if u dislike his musik so much n think he's overrated, why is it that i see u in every pac thread on this forum wit sum hating comment, maybe u need to check yaself lil man. cause u sure azz fuck didnt c me enter ur wack azz thread about that nobody pretty boy lil b or wateva his name is  ;)l

when did i say i didn't like his music? your logic sucks but i guess that's why you're an old man getting butthurt over people talking shit about your addiction to some dead faggot

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2010, 05:37:50 PM »

yea n ur retarded azz just couldnt stay away from the thread now couldnt u lmao, look kid its ok to come out in the open n admit that u do like pac's music...i mean if u dislike his musik so much n think he's overrated, why is it that i see u in every pac thread on this forum wit sum hating comment, maybe u need to check yaself lil man. cause u sure azz fuck didnt c me enter ur wack azz thread about that nobody pretty boy lil b or wateva his name is  ;)l

when did i say i didn't like his music? your logic sucks but i guess that's why you're an old man getting butthurt over people talking shit about your addiction to some dead faggot

yea im older n wiser that i agree with unlike u just dumb n naive n probably still getting bullied as kid for ya lunch money...isnt it past your bedtime already lil fuck  ;)   

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2010, 05:41:16 PM »
lmfao

i our vary much likes 2packs music it are making me feel strong.

Al Bundy

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2010, 05:42:19 PM »
lmfao

i our vary much likes 2packs music it are making me feel strong.

did untouchable take over king peteys account?

Jimmy H.

« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2010, 09:36:38 PM »
People like you scare me and make me ashamed to be a 2Pac fan.
I've beeen thinking that a lot lately with some of these posts on this forum. Pac is one of my favorite artists of all-time but there is a level of groupieness to some of these posts that is just ridicilous.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2010, 09:53:21 PM »
People like you scare me and make me ashamed to be a 2Pac fan.
I've beeen thinking that a lot lately with some of these posts on this forum. Pac is one of my favorite artists of all-time but there is a level of groupieness to some of these posts that is just ridicilous.

Tell me dog...Is it acceptable to you to be a 2pac groupie or not?   are you okay with it?   I mean cause we all know what would happen if you weren't okay with it..
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Jimmy H.

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2010, 10:49:15 PM »
What would happen if I wasn't okay with it?  I thought I knew but I'd like to know what the universally-perceived concesious to how I would react is?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 10:50:57 PM by Jimmy H. »

So Much Style

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2010, 11:07:09 PM »
suga free is always great to get over a bitch too
So much style back at it again

Mietek23

« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2010, 03:51:07 AM »
I've beeen thinking that a lot lately with some of these posts on this forum. Pac is my favorite artists of all-time but there is a level of groupieness to some of these posts that is just ridicilous.

Fixed

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2010, 07:11:24 AM »
What would happen if I wasn't okay with it?  I thought I knew but I'd like to know what the universally-perceived concesious to how I would react is?

I am just poking a little fun at you dog dont take it seriously.....It just sounded a little weird in a post you did a while back where you said "2pac has passionate fans and I am okay with that"    I mean that is not something to be okay with.....he does or he doesn't....that is like saying "the sky is blue and I am okay with that."   Obviously a dude selling millions of records and who is real attractive looking and sounding is going to have some fans who love him.....Passion is just another word for love....to quote 50 cent  "I want them to love me Like they love Pac"    He isn't saying he is okay with people loving Pac He is saying he wants in on the action....which makes sense...

peace
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

SO PRUP

« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2010, 09:01:47 AM »
lol @ this thread name and thread...