Author Topic: My thread on efforts to save 2pac's life in hospital was unfairly locked!!!!!  (Read 1394 times)

Paul

Re: MY THREAD ON EFFORTS TO SAVE 2PAC'S LIFE IN HOSPITAL WAS UNFAIRLY LOCKED!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2010, 07:00:08 AM »
Locking a thread without stating the reasons is the first sign of a bad moderator ;).

Anyway, even though I find the subject interesting, nobody is going to give any definite answers on it. The usual people talking shit in this topic don't make it any better either, though. Try moderating these guys, instead of locking up threads at will.

Go to the thread and have a look at how obvious it needed to be locked. Threads are given a lot longer than they should on this site and are given a chance to become something. It was clear that was going nowhere so no explanation was needed.

I locked it because it was a stupid accusation which holds no credibility and the responses strayed off topic. And ill lock this one if it goes the same route.

Oh and NO CAPS!

It wasn't even an accusation at all.  I stated in my thread that in no way was I against Afeni or questioning her relationship with Pac.  Pac loved Afeni and Afeni loved Pac unquestionably and without condition.  That goes without saying.

But I think it is fair for me to suggest, that there was a possibility that they could of found a source to Pac's internal bleeding if given more time; or that the bleeding could have healed; as was origionally thought when they drained the lung, and then again when they removed the lung. 

...Please tell me how that makes for a "stupid accusation" thread that needs to be locked.  If you have undeniable evidence that my thread was a "stupid accusation" then I would like to learn more, because that was the point of my thread was to read if anybody else had info that I didn't know about.

...But to just lock up my thread?

Your right it wasnt an accusation but more a misleading point you made. I think u could have went about the thread ina different way. There was no way it would have turned into a serious discussion.
funkyfreshintheflesh

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2010, 07:44:20 AM »
Lol @ the queen goin at g
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
Re: MY THREAD ON EFFORTS TO SAVE 2PAC'S LIFE IN HOSPITAL WAS UNFAIRLY LOCKED!!!!!
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2010, 07:59:22 AM »

Threads are given a lot longer than they should on this site and are given a chance to become something.

They sure are, and moderating this board seems like an impossible job to me, but you have to admit that half this forum should be closed down before this thread is.

@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2010, 08:16:53 AM »

Your right it wasnt an accusation but more a misleading point you made. I think u could have went about the thread ina different way. There was no way it would have turned into a serious discussion.

...I had just opened up the discussion to see what info people had on the subject and hear their thoughts... The 30 for 30 Documentary just came out this month and obviously I wasn't the only one who was surprised hearing Mopreme talking about Pac shaking the bed and looking at him like he had something important to say, etc... I had to go back over previous information I had seen and read about Pac's last days, and also watch the documentary again to word everything in the best way (in a different way, as you say), but there was nothing wrong with the thread as it was for opening the discussion.

And if you have a problem with the thread not turning into a serious discussion, then why don't you deal with the idiots who always spam my threads, instead of just locking my shit up.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 08:19:17 AM by Infinite »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Paul

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2010, 08:23:54 AM »

...I had just opened up the discussion to see what info people had on the subject and hear their thoughts... The 30 for 30 Documentary just came out this month and obviously I wasn't the only one who was surprised hearing Mopreme talking about Pac shaking the bed and looking at him like he had something important to say, etc... I had to go back over previous information I had seen and read about Pac's last days, and also watch the documentary again to word everything in the best way (in a different way, as you say), but there was nothing wrong with the thread as it was for opening the discussion.

And if you have a problem with the thread not turning into a serious discussion, then why don't you deal with the idiots who always spam my threads, instead of just locking my shit up.

pms were sent about trolling
funkyfreshintheflesh

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2010, 09:41:45 AM »

2) Nobody in this forum was in the hospital room so they don't have much insight on it. Yes, this rapper saw this when he went to visit him and that guy saw this. Great.
I was there
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re:
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2010, 11:00:40 AM »
What exactly is worth discussing here?

1) He died. Whether he could have survived is a hypothetical but he didn't.

2) Nobody in this forum was in the hospital room so they don't have much insight on it. Yes, this rapper saw this when he went to visit him and that guy saw this. Great.

3) Having read some of the dumb-ass shit people on this forum have written about music, I'm really not interested in hearing their takes on biology and modern medicine. "Tupac's heart wouldn't have given out because it's stronger than everyone of your favorite rappers and 90% of the music that's on the radio today."
;D props

Threads are given a lot longer than they should on this site and are given a chance to become something.

They sure are, and moderating this board seems like an impossible job to me, but you have to admit that half this forum should be closed down before this thread is.

@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.
it's not impossible, there are enough moderators.

Lucifuge

« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2010, 11:01:33 AM »
Whos give a fuck.he's dead 15 years ::) ::)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2010, 11:01:56 AM »
broken record? hes been bangin on here for decades...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Matty

« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2010, 11:05:42 AM »
NO CAPS PLZ!!! i was nice and edited it for you.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: My thread on efforts to save 2pac's life in hospital was unfairly locked!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2010, 11:07:41 AM »
soft mod

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2010, 11:21:51 AM »

the thread is about 2pac .

and if petey seems like a broken record then i guess you´re a scratched cd

Sikotic™

Re: My thread on efforts to save 2pac's life in hospital was unfairly locked!!!!!
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2010, 11:38:46 AM »
3) Having read some of the dumb-ass shit people on this forum have written about music, I'm really not interested in hearing their takes on biology and modern medicine. "Tupac's heart wouldn't have given out because it's stronger than everyone of your favorite rappers and 90% of the music that's on the radio today."
Jesus Christ, Brian. What the fuck is wrong with you?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2010, 11:41:08 AM »

and if petey seems like a broken record then i guess you´re a scratched cd

hahah, comeback of the year!

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
Re:
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2010, 11:43:30 AM »

it's not impossible, there are enough moderators.

Yeah I know, but with the amount of trolls in here you've got your work cut out for you