Author Topic: My thread on efforts to save 2pac's life in hospital was unfairly locked!!!!!  (Read 1412 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: My thread on efforts to save 2pac's life in hospital was unfairly locked!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2010, 11:47:46 AM »
true

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: My thread on efforts to save 2pac's life in hospital was unfairly locked!!!!!
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2010, 12:00:49 PM »
lol @ enyca looking to make friends with anyone that aint coinciding with how i feel.

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2010, 12:03:16 PM »
lol @ enyca looking to make friends with anyone that aint coinciding with how i feel.
Why does he constantly keep talking about banging on dubcc though? Just look at my sig. WTF?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2010, 12:10:06 PM »
This is a serious subject, and it is totally relevant to the forum.  It's not right that my thread was locked!!

Listen.. most people were just droppin' opinions on the thread, about "how dare you say something so stupid that Afeni pulled the plug too early, this is the stupidest thread ever, blah blah blah"...

...I wasn't saying that at all. I love Afeni Shakur and this is not a conspiracy theory...

The only thing I am saying is that it IS WORTH DISCUSSING and RESEARCHING whether or not it was possible Pac could have survived the bullet wounds he suffered from.  If you look at the actual facts of the efforts that were made to save his life, then you will find that....

- Pac was given a 50% chance of surviving

- 2pac had passed the critical care stage of his treatment

- Pac actually had to be sedated because he WAS TRYING TO CLIMB OUT OF HIS BED AND THEY HAD TO PREVENT HIM FROM CLIMBING OUT OF BED AND HURTING HIMSELF!

- 2pac's brother Mopreme says in an interview on the 30 for 30 Night In Vegas theory that when he visited Pac in the emergency room in Vegas that Pac was "looking at him", "shaking the bed", "trying to tell him something but couldn't because of the tubes all in his mouth", that he was "still strong" that it gave him a good feeling that Pac was "still fightin"

- The main problem was internal bleeding in the lung.  It was first thought that they could drain the bleeding and that this problem should be solved handily.  But the bleeding continued.

-  When the bleeding continued, they then thought that they could just remove the lung, therefore the bullet and wound would be removed completely and thus he was given a strong chance of surviving after such a procedure.

-  His lung was removed, yet there was still internal bleeding.  They couldn't find the source.  THIS DOES NOT MEAN THEY WERE NEVER GOING TO FIND THE SOURCE.  It just means they had NOT YET found the source of the bleeding.

-  His kidney was failing so they were going to put hiim on dialysis, but whenever they would try to hook him up, his heart would stop, and they were able to resuscitate him successfully the two times it happened.  But when Afeni heard this she felt Pac was suffering too much and told the doctors "No, don't do my baby like that, let hiim go".  (This is also recently revealed in the 30 for 30 ESPN documentary in an interview with Afeni's sister who was there when this happened)

^^^^These are all facts that lead you to believe, if given more time it is possible Pac might have pulled through.

Wow if these are indeed the FACTS then you're right...Pac could very well still be with us today. I always wished he would've survived just to see how he would've behaved after that night.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
keep
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2010, 09:48:17 PM »
Suckin him sik...ima let u2 play 4 tha night...feed them poor mexican kids...cps watchin u my snitch...u mean the site where u stalked me?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

David G Tanner

« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2010, 10:13:38 PM »
I heard Peter Forkenbrock was at the wake.

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2010, 11:11:28 PM »
Suckin him sik...ima let u2 play 4 tha night...feed them poor mexican kids...cps watchin u my snitch...u mean the site where u stalked me?
Chill big cuz. I'm allowed to ask questions in here.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: My thread on efforts to save 2pac's life in hospital was unfairly locked!!!!
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2010, 11:17:11 PM »
lol, the wrong people are getting targeted with I.E.D.'s

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: MY THREAD ON EFFORTS TO SAVE 2PAC'S LIFE IN HOSPITAL WAS UNFAIRLY LOCKED!!!!!
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2010, 12:44:14 AM »
broken record? hes been bangin on here for decades...lol

and if petey seems like a broken record then i guess you´re a scratched cd

hahah, comeback of the year!

what comeback, i wasn´t talking to you now was i .  enyce talks about people stalking him and following him around threads but it´s hard not to, he´s in every fucking thread talking that nonsense blahblah the site...the site... just saying facts. this thread is about twopack and his greatness.

keep on fighting for pac, if they won´t listen to you there´s always hunger strike

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
Re: MY THREAD ON EFFORTS TO SAVE 2PAC'S LIFE IN HOSPITAL WAS UNFAIRLY LOCKED!!!!!
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2010, 01:11:33 AM »
keep on fighting for pac, if they won´t listen to you there´s always hunger strike

Wait, what?

m-b

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2010, 01:25:46 AM »
Honestly, if his mother felt it was time for him to go, then it was time. End of discussion really. I mean it would be okay if the thread was something like "why do remixes get put out" because fans can influence releases, but the guy is dead and even if we prove that he could of lived, there is nothing we can do about it now.
CHECK OUT our promo vid..

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Gbee
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2010, 06:37:12 AM »
Anythin 2 get them 2 follow me...lol i c u mad sik
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

IbblesAndBits

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2010, 06:53:47 AM »
lol, this is why the last thread got locked.

Paul

« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2010, 07:38:57 AM »
Pathetic eh. The forum is going down the drain.
funkyfreshintheflesh

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2010, 07:47:12 AM »
Pathetic eh. The forum is going down the drain.

I hope you do realise the source of the problem though? It's clearly not the thread starter, but these trolls who keep fucking up everybody's threads. The mods can take action against those people, right?