Author Topic: My thread on efforts to save 2pac's life in hospital was unfairly locked!!!!!  (Read 1393 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
This is a serious subject, and it is totally relevant to the forum.  It's not right that my thread was locked!!

Listen.. most people were just droppin' opinions on the thread, about "how dare you say something so stupid that Afeni pulled the plug too early, this is the stupidest thread ever, blah blah blah"...

...I wasn't saying that at all. I love Afeni Shakur and this is not a conspiracy theory...

The only thing I am saying is that it IS WORTH DISCUSSING and RESEARCHING whether or not it was possible Pac could have survived the bullet wounds he suffered from.  If you look at the actual facts of the efforts that were made to save his life, then you will find that....

- Pac was given a 50% chance of surviving

- 2pac had passed the critical care stage of his treatment

- Pac actually had to be sedated because he WAS TRYING TO CLIMB OUT OF HIS BED AND THEY HAD TO PREVENT HIM FROM CLIMBING OUT OF BED AND HURTING HIMSELF!

- 2pac's brother Mopreme says in an interview on the 30 for 30 Night In Vegas theory that when he visited Pac in the emergency room in Vegas that Pac was "looking at him", "shaking the bed", "trying to tell him something but couldn't because of the tubes all in his mouth", that he was "still strong" that it gave him a good feeling that Pac was "still fightin"

- The main problem was internal bleeding in the lung.  It was first thought that they could drain the bleeding and that this problem should be solved handily.  But the bleeding continued.

-  When the bleeding continued, they then thought that they could just remove the lung, therefore the bullet and wound would be removed completely and thus he was given a strong chance of surviving after such a procedure.

-  His lung was removed, yet there was still internal bleeding.  They couldn't find the source.  THIS DOES NOT MEAN THEY WERE NEVER GOING TO FIND THE SOURCE.  It just means they had NOT YET found the source of the bleeding.

-  His kidney was failing so they were going to put hiim on dialysis, but whenever they would try to hook him up, his heart would stop, and they were able to resuscitate him successfully the two times it happened.  But when Afeni heard this she felt Pac was suffering too much and told the doctors "No, don't do my baby like that, let hiim go".  (This is also recently revealed in the 30 for 30 ESPN documentary in an interview with Afeni's sister who was there when this happened)

^^^^These are all facts that lead you to believe, if given more time it is possible Pac might have pulled through.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 11:06:40 AM by Matty »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

ThaPrince

interesting

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
I'm no professional to speak on it but I think that when you are brought to life quite a few times you have bigger chance of getting some brain damage, don't you think too? I think that might be another reason to let someone go.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I just watched the 30 for 30 ESPN documentary again so that I could update/edit my post with the facts from the medical procedures.  If you listen to the documentary and hear that he was "shaking the bed" and looking at Mopreme and trying to communicate with Mopreme, and that the Doc's were still making efforts to save him when Afeni felt he was suffering too much and told them to "let him go".... this is all NEW INFO for a lot of people, including myself... and this is worth discussing now!!

SO WHY WAS MY ORIGINAL THREAD LOCKED when I tried to open up this subject?!!

Here's the link to the locked thread.. http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=255130.msg2590122#msg2590122
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 01:10:43 AM by Infinite »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
crazy shit... who knows, i was watching that 30/30 thinking same thing.

well anyway im bumpin Makaveli now!

O.G A.Geesta'z

quit crying you little bitch
The West is Back

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
it was locked for a reason

Jimmy H.

What exactly is worth discussing here?

1) He died. Whether he could have survived is a hypothetical but he didn't.

2) Nobody in this forum was in the hospital room so they don't have much insight on it. Yes, this rapper saw this when he went to visit him and that guy saw this. Great.

3) Having read some of the dumb-ass shit people on this forum have written about music, I'm really not interested in hearing their takes on biology and modern medicine. "Tupac's heart wouldn't have given out because it's stronger than everyone of your favorite rappers and 90% of the music that's on the radio today."

The Watcher

3) Having read some of the dumb-ass shit people on this forum have written about music, I'm really not interested in hearing their takes on biology and modern medicine. "Tupac's heart wouldn't have given out because it's stronger than everyone of your favorite rappers and 90% of the music that's on the radio today."

:D
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

lmfaooooo

Paul

Re: MY THREAD ON EFFORTS TO SAVE 2PAC'S LIFE IN HOSPITAL WAS UNFAIRLY LOCKED!!!!!
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2010, 05:33:23 AM »
I locked it because it was a stupid accusation which holds no credibility and the responses strayed off topic. And ill lock this one if it goes the same route.

Oh and NO CAPS!
funkyfreshintheflesh

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
Re: MY THREAD ON EFFORTS TO SAVE 2PAC'S LIFE IN HOSPITAL WAS UNFAIRLY LOCKED!!!!!
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2010, 05:58:19 AM »
Locking a thread without stating the reasons is the first sign of a bad moderator ;).

Anyway, even though I find the subject interesting, nobody is going to give any definite answers on it. The usual people talking shit in this topic don't make it any better either, though. Try moderating these guys, instead of locking up threads at will.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2010, 06:15:02 AM »
g bee shut up you racist bastard....

hows the "coloured" girlfriend?

ur the type of honkey that thinks dating a black chick will bring you acceptance inside the hip hop community.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2010, 06:43:11 AM »
Does anyone know the date and or  hour that his lung was removed....that is a pretty major surgery and all by itself could have killed him with no bullet wounds.
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2010, 06:56:47 AM »
I locked it because it was a stupid accusation which holds no credibility and the responses strayed off topic. And ill lock this one if it goes the same route.

Oh and NO CAPS!

It wasn't even an accusation at all.  I stated in my thread that in no way was I against Afeni or questioning her relationship with Pac.  Pac loved Afeni and Afeni loved Pac unquestionably and without condition.  That goes without saying.

But I think it is fair for me to suggest, that there was a possibility that they could of found a source to Pac's internal bleeding if given more time; or that the bleeding could have healed; as was origionally thought when they drained the lung, and then again when they removed the lung. 

...Please tell me how that makes for a "stupid accusation" thread that needs to be locked.  If you have undeniable evidence that my thread was a "stupid accusation" then I would like to learn more, because that was the point of my thread was to read if anybody else had info that I didn't know about.

...But to just lock up my thread?