Author Topic: kurupt & the 60s beat down hot dolla & homeboys  (Read 1710 times)

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: kurupt & the 60s beat down hot dolla & homeboys
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2010, 04:56:17 PM »
I don't think the whole "I was a mod on dpg recordz forum" argument really means anything. Makaveli & Dillinger was being sold on that site for $500 before it even had a forum. I remember it pretty clearly. The site was like one page and it was pretty ghetto. Then kronik came in and made it look way better and it had sections, the forum, etc.

yeah a lot of people lied about not getting refunds... As for the 500.. I thought only one person paid that? Jermaine or some shit from the DPG Forums?

It really doesn't mean anything DJ Coma. Though everyone from those days on that forum can back this up. And kronik ran the website from day one.. Nima was active on the forums..

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

IbblesAndBits

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2010, 05:12:05 PM »
this goes out to REVIS ISLAND no u aint gettin yo $ bac sucker gankmove & ill have nima give me yo i.p adress & ill find yo punk ass 1 day & whip dat asss u overseas fagotttttt. lol u make me laugh haha u dick face & i was a cracc dealler not a smoker get the facts & i never tryed to kill my self fa what so suge kight can have it ....u fucccca ass hole juggler REVIS ISLAND uU GOT ROBBBED DICK FACE

Haha classic Daz! U punks bitching for your $$ back! Daz i bet you did something nice with that money? +1 for robbing those suckas

LOL!

damn this place is fucking crazy.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2010, 05:15:13 PM »

Sikotic™

« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2010, 05:18:22 PM »

;D ;D ;D

BTW, anyone who paid $500 for that shit deserves ball cancer.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2010, 05:24:52 PM »
The people who actually pre-brought Makaveli & Dillinger are the ones who helped us get it.  The some people who brought it were why they gave it to everybody for free.  Dumbass children.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2010, 05:26:57 PM »

lol @ this dude basically saying he doesn't give a fuck about robbing his fans but expects people to buy his music...

pathetic...

+1
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2010, 05:29:53 PM »
this goes out to REVIS ISLAND no u aint gettin yo $ bac sucker gankmove & ill have nima give me yo i.p adress & ill find yo punk ass 1 day & whip dat asss u overseas fagotttttt. lol u make me laugh haha u dick face & i was a cracc dealler not a smoker get the facts & i never tryed to kill my self fa what so suge kight can have it ....u fucccca ass hole juggler REVIS ISLAND uU GOT ROBBBED DICK FACE

bow down to great daz dilli haha yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2010, 05:34:38 PM »
@ the club last night @ nas party send hot dolla a wet towel for his eye my nigga kurupt goin cyco ask too short it was sicc C cicc

Postin this shit on the net? Can you say SNITCH.
lol@snitch people still don't know what snitching means hahaha yell

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2010, 05:37:40 PM »
yell?  moron
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2010, 05:39:54 PM »
Hack lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2010, 05:40:02 PM »
yell?  moron
feelings hurt you lil bitch ass nigga and oh yeah yell

IbblesAndBits

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2010, 05:45:40 PM »
LMAO @ all of the hate

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2010, 07:08:08 PM »
And you wonder why artists dont come on message boards.

Daz comes on here to let people know some info and gets clowned, i mean really whats the point.

The same thing happened when shade sheist posted the other week.

Co-sign.  The real problem that nobody wants to speak on is that this forum has never been moderated properly.  Back in the day, we used to have good conversations, but now I don't even check most of this forum out because it's like you're allowed to say anything.  It's self-destructive.  If I were a Westcoast artist, I would not post here, to be perfectly honest.  Nothing good comes from it.  Only bad rumors and anonymous people trying to make a name for themselves.  Speaking of bad rumors -- that rumor that Daz robbed people of their money of M&D is one of those e-rumors that has spread like wildfire for some reason.  Check my registration date -- I have seen everything here on DubCC from day 1, and really if this board were moderated better, a lot of these e-beefs and rumors wouldn't get out of hand.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2010, 07:17:04 PM »
And you wonder why artists dont come on message boards.

Daz comes on here to let people know some info and gets clowned, i mean really whats the point.

The same thing happened when shade sheist posted the other week.

Co-sign.  The real problem that nobody wants to speak on is that this forum has never been moderated properly.  Back in the day, we used to have good conversations, but now I don't even check most of this forum out because it's like you're allowed to say anything.  It's self-destructive.  If I were a Westcoast artist, I would not post here, to be perfectly honest.  Nothing good comes from it.  Only bad rumors and anonymous people trying to make a name for themselves.  Speaking of bad rumors -- that rumor that Daz robbed people of their money of M&D is one of those e-rumors that has spread like wildfire for some reason.  Check my registration date -- I have seen everything here on DubCC from day 1, and really if this board were moderated better, a lot of these e-beefs and rumors wouldn't get out of hand.

+1

Too many kids like Hack who spend there life on here (over 12,000 posts) contributing just a bunch of hate but no knowledge.

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

David G Tanner

« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2010, 08:11:15 PM »
If Daz Dillinger could type like a mature adult and not like a fucking ghetto retard on here, plus not ripping people off, then maybe we'd give him respect on the forum.  I can't respect both the music and the man when the man can't act like a man.  I know, I know, it's very ironic coming from me but Daz is suppose to be a role model.