Author Topic: kurupt & the 60s beat down hot dolla & homeboys  (Read 1708 times)

MasLoc aka Massolocco

• Lil Geezy
Re: kurupt & the 60s beat down hot dolla & homeboys
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2010, 01:54:37 PM »
man that some nex shit lol.... kill the beef homie, aint good for business.... stick to the music ...  still im down with DPG regardless... my major is DP-All-O.G. ........i Am a graduate of Kuruption Academy,  ride on.... by the way.... Daz, like"d 100 wayz homie.... cheatin ass lover.... and fears no one.... DAMMMMNNNN.... that put me on some serioooous g-funk memory lane homie... keep it coming... Respect.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2010, 01:55:27 PM »
And you wonder why artists dont come on message boards.

Daz comes on here to let people know some info and gets clowned, i mean really whats the point.

The same thing happened when shade sheist posted the other week.

yes because this is a very important "story" huh

If this had come from another hip hop site and not daz it wouldnt have got the response it did.

There have been countless pages of threads on rappers having fights getting chains stolen etc.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Knett

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2010, 02:07:44 PM »
boo fucking hoo. first of all the guy posts messages like he's illiterate and on twitter. second of all if the guy would post SOMETHING that made sense in between all the bullshit, people would give props. this is just wack
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU</a>

Mista Rosa

« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2010, 02:17:49 PM »
this goes out to REVIS ISLAND no u aint gettin yo $ bac sucker gankmove & ill have nima give me yo i.p adress & ill find yo punk ass 1 day & whip dat asss u overseas fagotttttt. lol u make me laugh haha u dick face & i was a cracc dealler not a smoker get the facts & i never tryed to kill my self fa what so suge kight can have it ....u fucccca ass hole juggler REVIS ISLAND uU GOT ROBBBED DICK FACE

Haha classic Daz! U punks bitching for your $$ back! Daz i bet you did something nice with that money? +1 for robbing those suckas
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

theremedy360

« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2010, 02:47:35 PM »
LMAO, I remember going on the old BWS forums and thinking Game took e-thuggin too far, but congrats to Daz, he's got him beat.

bigpimpin20

« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2010, 02:56:30 PM »
Daz why YOU didnt beat up Hot Dollar at that car show?

Portugoal

« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2010, 03:01:17 PM »
@ the club last night @ nas party send hot dolla a wet towel for his eye my nigga kurupt goin cyco ask too short it was sicc C cicc

All three of you need to stop acting like teenagers on their first night out. You're in your 30s, maybe even 40s. Make music, that's what you're good at.

SGT x Tok3R

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2010, 03:22:00 PM »
this goes out to REVIS ISLAND no u aint gettin yo $ bac sucker gankmove & ill have nima give me yo i.p adress & ill find yo punk ass 1 day & whip dat asss u overseas fagotttttt. lol u make me laugh haha u dick face & i was a cracc dealler not a smoker get the facts & i never tryed to kill my self fa what so suge kight can have it ....u fucccca ass hole juggler REVIS ISLAND uU GOT ROBBBED DICK FACE

Haha classic Daz! U punks bitching for your $$ back! Daz i bet you did something nice with that money? +1 for robbing those suckas

;D

Sikotic™

« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2010, 03:43:28 PM »
All shit aside though, I also gotta give Daz props for robbing those marks who bought that shit off of him.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2010, 03:43:54 PM »
Are you going to release Makaveli & Dillinger 2?
the real question is ARE YOU GOING TO RELEASE MAKAVELI AND DILLINGER 1 AFTER TAKING THE MONEY AND RUNNING...

as for the subject probably just more Daz lies - like the time he "beat up suge" lmao

How do you get a refund for something you never paid for...

Still believe the story about Dante buying it for $500 too?

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=226535.msg2297479#msg2297479

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2010, 03:51:34 PM »
the real question is ARE YOU GOING TO RELEASE MAKAVELI AND DILLINGER 1 AFTER TAKING THE MONEY AND RUNNING...

as for the subject probably just more Daz lies - like the time he "beat up suge" lmao

so if someone doesn't rob you directly then that makes it OK to rob people?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2010, 03:53:21 PM »

so if someone doesn't rob you directly then that makes it OK to rob people?

yeah a lot of people lied about not getting refunds... As for the 500.. I thought only one person paid that? Jermaine or some shit from the DPG Forums?

You should really speak on things you can backup, not internet rumors.

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

MarshColin

« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2010, 04:34:14 PM »
I don't think the whole "I was a mod on dpg recordz forum" argument really means anything. Makaveli & Dillinger was being sold on that site for $500 before it even had a forum. I remember it pretty clearly. The site was like one page and it was pretty ghetto. Then kronik came in and made it look way better and it had sections, the forum, etc.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2010, 04:34:14 PM »
Lol...my queen bitch got robbed 2
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

SO PRUP

« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2010, 04:40:49 PM »
lol @ 30 year old niggas fighting like a bunch of teenagers!  smh grow up!

& lol @ this dude basically saying he doesn't give a fuck about robbing his fans but expects people to buy his music...

pathetic...