Author Topic: kurupt & the 60s beat down hot dolla & homeboys  (Read 1716 times)

SGT x Tok3R

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: kurupt & the 60s beat down hot dolla & homeboys
« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2010, 08:14:27 PM »
If Daz Dillinger could type like a mature adult and not like a fucking ghetto retard on here, plus not ripping people off, then maybe we'd give him respect on the forum.  I can't respect both the music and the man when the man can't act like a man.  I know, I know, it's very ironic coming from me but Daz is suppose to be a role model.

If he took a shit on your face you'd complain it was too chunky.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2010, 08:15:43 PM »
If Daz Dillinger could type like a mature adult and not like a fucking ghetto retard on here, plus not ripping people off, then maybe we'd give him respect on the forum.  I can't respect both the music and the man when the man can't act like a man.  I know, I know, it's very ironic coming from me but Daz is suppose to be a role model.

wrong retard your parents are supposed to be your role models.....no wonder lmao ;)

David G Tanner

« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2010, 08:18:41 PM »

wrong retard your parents are supposed to be your role models.....no wonder lmao ;)

My Dad is an alcoholic and my mother is a whore.  Thanks a lot jack ass euro.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2010, 08:20:37 PM »

My Dad is an alcoholic and my mother is a whore.  Thanks a lot jack ass euro.

Lmao, 1 im no euro, 2 don't blame that on me son & 3 if it's that bad then move out n better yourself without the dysfunktional family.... ;)

Not Likely

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2010, 08:38:46 PM »
Are you going to release Makaveli & Dillinger 2?
the real question is ARE YOU GOING TO RELEASE MAKAVELI AND DILLINGER 1 AFTER TAKING THE MONEY AND RUNNING...

Daz, violence is not the answer!!!

as for the subject probably just more Daz lies - like the time he "beat up suge" lmao

Sikotic™

« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2010, 08:44:29 PM »
LOL yall act like the rappers of today come on here and drop details about their projects.

Let's face it: this section is like a West Coast Hip-Hop retirement home where cats like Daz and Warren G come to for attention once nobody else gives a fuck about them anymore.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MarshColin

« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2010, 09:23:27 PM »
I don't think the whole "I was a mod on dpg recordz forum" argument really means anything. Makaveli & Dillinger was being sold on that site for $500 before it even had a forum. I remember it pretty clearly. The site was like one page and it was pretty ghetto. Then kronik came in and made it look way better and it had sections, the forum, etc.

yeah a lot of people lied about not getting refunds... As for the 500.. I thought only one person paid that? Jermaine or some shit from the DPG Forums?

It really doesn't mean anything DJ Coma. Though everyone from those days on that forum can back this up. And kronik ran the website from day one.. Nima was active on the forums..

Gotcha. I thought you were saying that like the forum and the selling of M&D was going on at the same time. All good.

Bananas

« Reply #67 on: September 16, 2010, 09:42:49 PM »
The real problem that nobody wants to speak on is that this forum has never been moderated properly.  Back in the day, we used to have good conversations, but now I don't even check most of this forum out because it's like you're allowed to say anything.  It's self-destructive.  If I were a Westcoast artist, I would not post here, to be perfectly honest.  Nothing good comes from it.  Only bad rumors and anonymous people trying to make a name for themselves.  Speaking of bad rumors -- that rumor that Daz robbed people of their money of M&D is one of those e-rumors that has spread like wildfire for some reason.  Check my registration date -- I have seen everything here on DubCC from day 1, and really if this board were moderated better, a lot of these e-beefs and rumors wouldn't get out of hand.

I disagree.

The real reason this section sucks is that, frankly, the LA rap scene is dead and without a strong identity.

How does that affect an overall West Coast hip hop forum? Well, frankly, this isn't such a place.

People here are focused on artists that were in Death Row in the 90's or at least affiliated. 90's LA shit. Or at the least, acts that copy it's style.

There is no constant Bay Area buzz, despite a thriving rap scene with content 10x more interesting than what comes out of LA today.

There is underground LA buzz, nothing.

This forum is basically shit. A bunch of Death Row and Dr Dre groupies trying to keep the thrill alive with any little news or material that flows out of LA relating to gangsta rap. It's pretty pathetic.

So is blaming the mods for lack of stimulating conversation. If you want active discussion, talk about music that is actually active and going somewhere. No one likes old people talking about the glory days. Even worse is foriegeners talking about the glory days they didn't even take part in.

Fuck the west coast connection and all it's power posters with their ironic blame game.

SO PRUP

« Reply #68 on: September 16, 2010, 10:20:09 PM »
^^^

there is a big underground scene in la its just that most these websites wont showcase it...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2010, 10:43:04 PM »
And you wonder why artists dont come on message boards.

Daz comes on here to let people know some info and gets clowned, i mean really whats the point.

The same thing happened when shade sheist posted the other week.

I hear ya. We need better artist to sign up lol. Find them niggas that made the dougie song.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Bananas

« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2010, 10:44:45 PM »
^^^

there is a big underground scene in la its just that most these websites wont showcase it...

Yeah. that's what I was saying.   ???

This site doesn't pay attention to any scene outside of LA gangsta shit.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2010, 10:51:08 PM »
When is DubCNN gonna inteview Lil B?

Sikotic™

« Reply #72 on: September 16, 2010, 11:03:34 PM »
So when is the new Foesum album gonna drop and take the music charts by storm?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mietek23

« Reply #73 on: September 16, 2010, 11:34:09 PM »