Author Topic: whats new in the spot land of g?  (Read 134 times)

westsiderider323

whats new in the spot land of g?
« on: September 16, 2010, 04:49:52 PM »
did i miss anything? or same old shit? i see yall shittin on enyce like he got a damn toilet seat over him SMH anything goin down on Oct. 1st?

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: whats new in the spot land of g?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2010, 04:52:39 PM »
did i miss anything? or same old shit? i see yall shittin on enyce like he got a damn toilet seat over him SMH anything goin down on Oct. 1st?

Hahaha.  Yeah Enyce got his ho card pulled, got demodded, found out hes white and european, and that if he eats meat he shits like a christmas goose.  Other than that, not much new.  Hoping that we get some new Orit pics after OCT 1st:)

westsiderider323

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2010, 04:54:23 PM »

Hahaha.  Yeah Enyce got his ho card pulled, got demodded, found out hes white and european, and that if he eats meat he shits like a christmas goose.  Other than that, not much new.  Hoping that we get some new Orit pics after OCT 1st:)

haha sick shit

Muhfukka

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2010, 05:01:11 PM »

ghost i dont know if you checked the thread but theres new ones since you eft

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2010, 05:04:06 PM »

ghost i dont know if you checked the thread but theres new ones since you eft

Good looking out!  Imm'a have to bump that shit:)

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2010, 05:33:37 PM »

Hahaha.  Yeah Enyce got his ho card pulled, got demodded, found out hes white and european, and that if he eats meat he shits like a christmas goose.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2010, 07:22:20 PM »
Bluuuuuunt, what's good? 8)

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2010, 10:07:32 PM »
Yall see Chamille tryna give shout outs to people and no ones responding.  Biggest LMAO of September so far.

westsiderider323

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2010, 05:50:11 AM »
Bluuuuuunt, what's good? 8)

chillin homie doin this school thing gettin myself a fuckin eduaction  8)

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2010, 04:18:07 PM »

Hahaha.  Yeah Enyce got his ho card pulled, got demodded, found out hes white and european, and that if he eats meat he shits like a christmas goose.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah this did make me lol quiet hard.. how did that info come to light?  ???

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2010, 06:01:46 PM »
Yall see Chamille tryna give shout outs to people and no ones responding.  Biggest LMAO of September so far.
read the post below you lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens