Author Topic: DUBCC is at its peak  (Read 741 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
DUBCC is at its peak
« on: September 19, 2010, 12:05:23 PM »
Who agrees?? Damn this place is funny as hell, I remember back when WCRydaz was still around & crackin Dubcc seemed so bland & stale. Then WCRydaz fell off & I couldn't  be bothered posting there anymore, Dretox haha This place has been building its momentum for a long time & now every thread I come into its laugh & jokes. I luv 2 c u suffer 8) haha

The Come Up Shuffle

Re: DUBCC is at its peak
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2010, 12:12:57 PM »
The place peaked a while ago.  It hit a really slow spot for a while and than all the Jewdement Day stuff brought the Dub back to it's glory days.  Now the place is dead, you can tell by the amount of traffic it gets.  You have post with only a couple of replies that stay on the main page for a few days now.  This place is on life support.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2010, 12:22:35 PM »
The place peaked a while ago.  It hit a really slow spot for a while and than all the Jewdement Day stuff brought the Dub back to it's glory days.  Now the place is dead, you can tell by the amount of traffic it gets.  You have post with only a couple of replies that stay on the main page for a few days now.  This place is on life support.
You kidding, it's never been funnier than it is now (not including the emo forum invasion, omg that was sooo ugly haha). The west coast section is uggghhhh but suprisngly its better than the outbounds section which is at an all time low. But man the g-spot is where its at, I say put that as the main forum & put West Coast & Outbounds as sub-sections. As for some posters they trying to bring this place down but Dubcc prevails.

The Come Up Shuffle

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2010, 12:36:15 PM »
You kidding, it's never been funnier than it is now (not including the emo forum invasion, omg that was sooo ugly haha). The west coast section is uggghhhh but suprisngly its better than the outbounds section which is at an all time low. But man the g-spot is where its at, I say put that as the main forum & put West Coast & Outbounds as sub-sections. As for some posters they trying to bring this place down but Dubcc prevails.

I disagree big time.  The G spot has fallen off hard.  All you need for proof is the fact the Orit thread was deleted and just look at the traffic.  Look at the fact you have thread that have gone a couple of days without a post and are still on the first page.  The G spot has fallen off.  This time period does not fuck with the early 2000's, the mid 2000's and the Jedgement Day period.

Anunikke

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2010, 01:43:08 PM »
We need a new lamb crew

Notice how the more beef there is the more entertaining this section is.
After the Elano beef ended and with queen in rehab there was nothing left.

Now there is a radio - chamil beef and a peak in 2pac fags and it's entertaining again.

the g-spot is only as good as it's weakest beef.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 01:46:11 PM by Anunikke »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2010, 02:44:33 PM »
We need a new lamb crew

Now there is a radio - chamil beef and a peak in 2pac fags and it's entertaining again.

fuck her, y y'all think i care about that moron.  dude follows me 2 get attention from y'all, tha feeling isn't mutual.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2010, 05:45:03 PM »
We need a new lamb crew

ehhh, the elano beef was lame as fuck. Only certain beefs are entertaining. Like the Sik/Nik beef was epic.

Tha G Spot did kinda die when Nik got exposed and left. Who woulda thought? I have to say it was pretty fucking hilarious how he put his life on this forum and got clowned on.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2010, 05:58:31 PM »
poor NIK
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2010, 06:09:51 PM »
shit aint been the same since jay and tom left. and where the fucc is wykid? he changed his name?

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2010, 06:22:04 PM »
What the fuck happened to Jaydc?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2010, 06:23:15 PM »
shit aint been the same since jay and tom left. and where the fucc is wykid? he changed his name?

Nah, he just hasn't been active since June sadly.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2010, 06:48:09 PM »

i don't know. hope he's doing all right. the way he used to sodomize Natalie was like music to my ears. it was like a quincy jones record.

The Come Up Shuffle

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2010, 06:49:04 PM »
Tom has been back for a while, I just post sporadically.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2010, 06:53:45 PM »

After you left, ikke started a trend by deleting his account and then half of the g spot did the same thing. There's still some who never came back. Some are still disguised as aliases.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2010, 06:54:00 PM »
I'm excited about the Enyce ethering, why you ask?
Because I luv 2 c him suffer
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh