Author Topic: DUBCC is at its peak  (Read 748 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DUBCC is at its peak
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2010, 09:38:10 PM »
We need a new lamb crew

Notice how the more beef there is the more entertaining this section is.
After the Elano beef ended and with queen in rehab there was nothing left.

Now there is a radio - chamil beef and a peak in 2pac fags and it's entertaining again.

the g-spot is only as good as it's weakest beef.
queen in rehab?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2010, 12:09:32 AM »
i def have to disagree, dubcc fell the fuck off. there are some good posters left but this place is a ghost town for the most part.

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2010, 12:36:35 AM »
What the fuck happened to Jaydc?

After you left, ikke started a trend by deleting his account and then half of the g spot did the same thing. There's still some who never came back. Some are still disguised as aliases.
Wack.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2010, 01:12:41 AM »
i def have to disagree, dubcc fell the fuck off. there are some good posters left but this place is a ghost town for the most part.

That's true, but it's still entertaining now and then. Even after Jewdgment day, they year started pretty decent with the forum invasion and Neinmanmarcus.
Then there was the usual summer gap, but this time it was an alltime low with Sik et al  and all the scapegoats  gone, the whole G-Spot was reduced to the tedious beef between Blunt Time and Elano.

I hate to say it but we need Queen and Lamb back.

Fraxxx

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2010, 09:58:42 AM »
I miss that fool QT. TOT was never more G Spot-ish than when QT tried to defend his beliefs with the most hilarious and retarted arguments ever and got constantly shitted on for it.

The all-time low was that wack fake quote thing between Elano and Blunt Tyme, Petey etc.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2010, 11:20:57 AM »
we just need NIK to post more in the G Spot section and this place would get more traffic again
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2010, 11:41:45 PM »
I miss that fool QT. TOT was never more G Spot-ish than when QT tried to defend his beliefs with the most hilarious and retarted arguments ever and got constantly shitted on for it.

hahahahahh the atheists here are all over this bullshit like white on rice. any nigga who tries to put some logic behind god has been executed before he finishes a sentence. makes me proud to be part of that army.

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2010, 02:29:49 AM »
dubcc is a strange beast it may have it's day again right now it's dead when west coast hip-hop was in it's glory days this place was the shit

westsiderider323

« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2010, 06:56:32 AM »
The all-time low was that wack fake quote thing between Elano and Blunt Tyme, Petey etc.

it was funny the first few times then it got to the point where it was like pokin road kill wit a stick

'EclipZe

« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2010, 01:27:21 PM »

so true.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2010, 10:10:40 AM »
It was good back in the day. I had so many laughs with the whole queen thing and NIK thing last year. BG KNOCKOUT

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2010, 03:26:39 PM »
When I made this thread Enyca was still around but ever since he got exposed & left I can now agree with most of y'all, the forum is on life support. Funny how it was the retard that was keeping DUBCC alive, bring that fuck boy back.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2010, 03:40:31 PM »
The sites hasn't been the same for me for a long time now...

I think I just grew up tho.

This shit is fun when your a kid once your a grown man you gotta move on, and give this little thing called life a shot.

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2010, 12:15:16 PM »
The sites hasn't been the same for me for a long time now...

I think I just grew up tho.

This shit is fun when your a kid once your a grown man you gotta move on, and give this little thing called life a shot.

This! I used to enjoy this forum a lot back in the days. but all this discussin like who did this beat or who wrote the lyrics for that track or reading all this groupie shit like what kinda underpants does Daz n Kurupt wear became played out for me long time ago. When ur gettin older u become more conscious about life. Its not about smokin weed all the time and gettin into bullshit  ;D I rarely listen to westcoastrap nowadays anyways. I fuck with music for grown up people like soul reggae conscious hiphop n stuff like that.