Author Topic: enyca aka get yo walk on...this is the end of your chapter. (PICS EXPOSED)  (Read 14313 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: enyca aka get yo walk on...this is the end of your chapter. (PICS EXPOSED)
« Reply #240 on: October 11, 2010, 11:00:20 AM »
that thread is still here as of this morning.

Anonymous.

• 'G'
« Reply #241 on: October 11, 2010, 11:11:04 AM »
post more pics... he aint never comin back unless its under a alias
Our Detox who Flop in heaven,
overrated be thy name,
thy wackness come,
thy will be done,
in Cali as it is in Europe,
give us this day our early leaks,
and forgive us our bootleggers,
for we promote those who bootleg the wankstas,
and lead us not into some gay shit,
but deliver us from wiggers,
Amen.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #242 on: October 13, 2010, 09:35:07 AM »
i believe hes amongst us now.

theremedy360

« Reply #243 on: October 13, 2010, 10:04:06 AM »
E-Nyce was like the group idiot..nobody liked him and he got made fun of all the time, but now that he's gone there's nobody that's as fun to  clown on.

Sikotic™

« Reply #244 on: October 14, 2010, 12:49:22 AM »
E-Nyce was like the group idiot..nobody liked him and he got made fun of all the time, but now that he's gone there's nobody that's as fun to  clown on.
Reminds me of this dude Johnny from high school. We would just shit on him all day. It was funny at first but then it just got sad to watch. One guy I knew pissed in his Mountain Dew and he drank it wondering how his soda got warm so quickly. Some other fool threw him down a flight of stairs and fucked him up real bad. Last I heard he moved to Oklahoma.

Enyce reminds me of Johnny.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elkoizm

« Reply #245 on: October 14, 2010, 06:48:58 AM »
Reminds me of this dude Johnny from high school. We would just shit on him all day. It was funny at first but then it just got sad to watch. One guy I knew pissed in his Mountain Dew and he drank it wondering how his soda got warm so quickly. Some other fool threw him down a flight of stairs and fucked him up real bad. Last I heard he moved to Oklahoma.

Damn that's a fucked up story haha. Then people wonder why these kids shoot up schools and whatnot. But like you said there's a limit to that shit.

theremedy360

« Reply #246 on: October 14, 2010, 01:22:47 PM »

I don't think that getting your soda pissed in and pushed down a flight of stairs is quite comparable to getting clowned on on the net, but then again, this site was pretty important to Enyce.

Sikotic™

« Reply #247 on: October 15, 2010, 02:04:32 AM »

I don't think that getting your soda pissed in and pushed down a flight of stairs is quite comparable to getting clowned on on the net, but then again, this site was pretty important to Enyce.
The way he shifted his netbanging into overdrive shows us how important this place was to him. Unfortunately, he forgot that internet banging/threats only work if the person being threatened is mildly retarded.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

theremedy360

« Reply #248 on: October 15, 2010, 12:50:11 PM »

The way he shifted his netbanging into overdrive shows us how important this place was to him. Unfortunately, he forgot that internet banging/threats only work if the person being threatened is mildly retarded.

LOL, valid point. My only question, who is the lucky individual that's "always gon be" his Latin Queen Bitch?

mesa

« Reply #250 on: October 15, 2010, 01:35:17 PM »
REST IN PISS MECCA.

+1000 FOR PETEY.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #251 on: September 04, 2012, 05:20:34 PM »
up

Sikotic™

« Reply #252 on: September 04, 2012, 11:04:37 PM »
lol @ this really did end him

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Remedy360

« Reply #254 on: September 05, 2012, 12:00:34 AM »
lmao, this was a fun time at Dubcc.