Author Topic: enyca aka get yo walk on...this is the end of your chapter. (PICS EXPOSED)  (Read 14516 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: enyca aka get yo walk on...this is the end of your chapter. (PICS)
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2010, 07:50:25 PM »
holy shit

this is bigger than Teflon Tom's mom's vagina
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2010, 07:55:59 PM »
should provide lulz 8) seems like every fall-time something big happens at the g-spot
I wonder what this will be called like Jewdgement Day? Suffer Day? The Enyce Code: Revealed ??? ???
Hahaha, I like Suffer Day. Suffer Day comes this Tuesday, muthafuckas.

As for my favorite wigger post of Enyce's. Just check my sig. This was a part of a rant against Petey. Enyce went into full-on British e-Crip mode. Tray Deee would be proud if LA County had Wi-Fi.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2010, 08:12:00 PM »
Once the pics get on here, the torch will be passed from Kain to Petey.  Euro Crippin stupid ass is done once these drop.

Enyce>get your walk on = that duke

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2010, 08:16:22 PM »
That's part of why this shit is so crucial...he has big plans to be a part of tray dees entorouge when he's released,and his ppl check this forum out...he's gonna get his long beach crippin card revoked once these pics come out...this lil fucker is typing w the double c' and shit and in these pics he's actually flamed up throwing up bloods decked out in bws t shirts...but the funniest part is his homeboys in the pics...the shit is so awkward looking I can't even describe it

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2010, 08:54:04 PM »
No homo, but I always wondered what Enyce looked like. Who can be that retarded?

He is the face of retardation once I see this pic
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Binx

• Lil Geezy
  • ~Bianca~
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2010, 09:11:50 PM »
Hey Petey this is my first post on the whole site but this wont be my last so this Encye dude is Mecca Huh? Lmaoooo I love it!

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2010, 09:26:44 PM »
That's part of why this shit is so crucial...he has big plans to be a part of tray dees entorouge when he's released,and his ppl check this forum out...he's gonna get his long beach crippin card revoked once these pics come out...this lil fucker is typing w the double c' and shit and in these pics he's actually flamed up throwing up bloods decked out in bws t shirts...but the funniest part is his homeboys in the pics...the shit is so awkward looking I can't even describe it
His best bet after this is to get some serious plastic surgery............or a brain transplant.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2010, 09:36:33 PM »
might have another sn.... by the way, what he do? I notice there's some mob lynchin' going on here...
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2010, 11:33:52 PM »
*grabs front row seat*

8)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2010, 12:04:56 AM »

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2010, 12:15:13 AM »
Hey Petey this is my first post on the whole site but this wont be my last so this Encye dude is Mecca Huh? Lmaoooo I love it!

binxy !! Tut here, welcome on board... yeah he´s Mecca. i think atm he´s My Latin Queen Bitch or something like that , though he changes his nick all the time you can´t be mistaken when you see his posts.

haha damn. it didn´t need this much exposing for him to leave the Chillspot board, he left when most of the posters started hating him. that´s the place he means with "the site....the site...."
i´m starting to feel a bit sorry for dude but...he asked for it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2010, 12:33:55 AM »

binxy !! Tut here, welcome on board... yeah he´s Mecca. i think atm he´s My Latin Queen Bitch or something like that , though he changes his nick all the time you can´t be mistaken when you see his posts.

haha damn. it didn´t need this much exposing for him to leave the Chillspot board, he left when most of the posters started hating him. that´s the place he means with "the site....the site...."
i´m starting to feel a bit sorry for dude but...he asked for it.
Oh, so that is "the site". Damn, this nigga Enyce speaks in tongues.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2010, 01:15:02 AM »
Wow, don't mess with Petey.

This should be pretty entertaining.

enough wigger cliches in these pics to fuel this forums hatred for europe for the next five years...

:laugh:

westsiderider323

« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2010, 05:44:48 AM »
LOL cant wait

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2010, 06:52:09 AM »
bro u need a new hobby lol....but i gotta admit this shit maybe the most epic post on any forum ever
So im with this guy  8)