Author Topic: enyca aka get yo walk on...this is the end of your chapter. (PICS EXPOSED)  (Read 14315 times)

Binx

• Lil Geezy
  • ~Bianca~
Re: enyca aka get yo walk on...this is the end of your chapter. (PICS)
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2010, 03:32:15 PM »
Mecca can call me a whore all he wants mother fucker was hooked on me for a while even wanted to fly down to Texas for a day wtf kinda shit is that... tryin to talk shit thinking your some big eballer.... I got your number asshole remember who my dad is...

yo binx whattup its SoCal, check your pm's.

welcome to the bored, i mean board. i mean both.

haha, damn.

Dretox or nuthin

COD or nuthin.

Read it already silly I missed you :) LMFAO cant believe you remember that shit he would put on every post... COD4 OR NOTHING!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2010, 03:37:03 PM »
Mecca can call me a whore all he wants mother fucker was hooked on me for a while even wanted to fly down to Texas for a day wtf kinda shit is that... tryin to talk shit thinking your some big eballer.... I got your number asshole remember who my dad is...
just when you think shit couldnt get more entertaining....

i know right?

its all about timing...i could have done this shit months ago but it made it more entertaining to set up all the pieces before we made the play...yall might see a few more cats come out the word work to see this.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 03:40:46 PM by K1NG PETEY »

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2010, 03:50:10 PM »

haha, damn.

Dretox or nuthin

COD or nuthin.

Read it already silly I missed you :) LMFAO cant believe you remember that shit he would put on every post... COD4 OR NOTHING!

Hold up a minute...unless Binx is a female, this shit is starting to get a little too rainbow for my taste.  Enough with the party line and make with the pics folks.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2010, 03:51:35 PM »
yeah binx is a female.

a cool ass chick at that.

Binx

• Lil Geezy
  • ~Bianca~
« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2010, 03:57:50 PM »

haha, damn.

Dretox or nuthin

COD or nuthin.

Hold up a minute...unless Binx is a female, this shit is starting to get a little too rainbow for my taste.  Enough with the party line and make with the pics folks.

Yes Im a female :) Hi!

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2010, 03:59:25 PM »
yeah binx is a female.

a cool ass chick at that.

Very well.  Proceed

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2010, 04:00:41 PM »

haha, damn.

Dretox or nuthin

COD or nuthin.

Yes Im a female :) Hi!

Greetings.  If you are here to make fun of that Euro crip whiteboy Get your walk on you are welcome at the dub.

Binx

• Lil Geezy
  • ~Bianca~
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2010, 04:04:31 PM »
He's actually Lebonese and Arabic or some shit like that...

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2010, 04:24:59 PM »
im glad ive come back to the board.. i wanna see some shit hittin the fan type shit  :stir:

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2010, 04:29:17 PM »
He's actually Lebonese and Arabic or some shit like that...
how do u kno lolol?

Binx

• Lil Geezy
  • ~Bianca~
« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2010, 04:36:20 PM »
Ok well when the other chillspot was still up and running dude aka Mecca was on the board at first I thought he was pretty cool he would pm me and then we exchanged numbers FUCKIN HUGE MISTAKE!!! We spoke maybe two or three times nothing big but then one day in the chillspot chat room he pm'd me in there and he was like I want to come see you I have a few days off WEIRDOOO!! Over the times that we were pming he told me a lil about himself... He wanted me to draw out a tattoo with Tray Dee and some other rappers ( I SKETCH AND IF I WOULD SAY SO MYSELF IM PRETTY GOOD AT IT) and he was goin to pay me... I got a lot of shit on this dude. Thus Petey invited me to the forum...

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2010, 04:42:05 PM »
wow, a fucking tray dee tattoo.

WTF

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #57 on: September 20, 2010, 04:45:20 PM »
We spoke maybe two or three times nothing big but then one day in the chillspot chat room he pm'd me in there and he was like I want to come see you I have a few days off WEIRDOOO!!.

So let me get this straight.  The first non-retarded thing this fool does is want to try and cut a female he met online.  What's wrong with that?  If he wasn't trying to slice, then I'd wonder.  So atleast he ain't homo.  (No homo)

Al Bundy

« Reply #58 on: September 20, 2010, 04:50:15 PM »

Binx

• Lil Geezy
  • ~Bianca~
« Reply #59 on: September 20, 2010, 04:51:58 PM »
We spoke maybe two or three times nothing big but then one day in the chillspot chat room he pm'd me in there and he was like I want to come see you I have a few days off WEIRDOOO!!.

So let me get this straight.  The first non-retarded thing this fool does is want to try and cut a female he met online.  What's wrong with that?  If he wasn't trying to slice, then I'd wonder.  So atleast he ain't homo.  (No homo)

LMFAO actually he just wanted to hang out its weird id have to go into detail but I will when the pics surface from Peteys comp!