Author Topic: enyca aka get yo walk on...this is the end of your chapter. (PICS EXPOSED)  (Read 14323 times)

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: enyca aka get yo walk on...this is the end of your chapter. (PICS EXPOSED)
« Reply #195 on: September 29, 2010, 11:24:54 PM »
Hell, I would bet half this forum looks just as fucking retarded as those pics. 

Have to agree.

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #196 on: September 30, 2010, 12:38:06 AM »
wow...it seems like some people on this site never leave the house.  Don't get me wrong, I think the pics of him and his homeboys look retarded, however out in public, I see far more ridiculously looking people everyday.  By the reactions of some people I would think that you just saw a chick with a dick or something of the sort.  I know most wcc posters are in high school or just barely out, and CA is full of lil' retarded ass looking kids just like those pics.  Hell, I would bet half this forum looks just as fucking retarded as those pics.  Seriously, you guys are acting like this is some of the funniest shit you have ever seen...some lil' dude dressed up like a wanna be gangsta...if you haven't seen this shit out in public at least 1000 times then I really think you never leave your house.

The tray deee tattoo on the other hand - now that is hilarious

If this was Jeopardy Id be like, "what are 'things that people are too afraid to say', alex"....  I thought there would be more pics too but nonetheless Petey still did a quality job of completing his objective at hand, and that was exposing a confused wigger who wanted to go and talk greezy.  whens theres limited material to work with, a seasoned veteran soldier must use his skills of improvisation to amplify an offensive strike, which when executed properly will turn the tides of battle and thus emerge oneself victorious. 

ive fought my share of battles alongside Petey (he might tell you about em someday).  this was small potatoes.

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #197 on: September 30, 2010, 02:48:49 AM »
wat was his former usernames?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #198 on: September 30, 2010, 06:54:41 AM »
Hell, I would bet half this forum looks just as fucking retarded as those pics. 

well we already know you do  ;)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #199 on: September 30, 2010, 12:16:44 PM »
wow...it seems like some people on this site never leave the house.  Don't get me wrong, I think the pics of him and his homeboys look retarded, however out in public, I see far more ridiculously looking people everyday.  By the reactions of some people I would think that you just saw a chick with a dick or something of the sort.  I know most wcc posters are in high school or just barely out, and CA is full of lil' retarded ass looking kids just like those pics.  Hell, I would bet half this forum looks just as fucking retarded as those pics.  Seriously, you guys are acting like this is some of the funniest shit you have ever seen...some lil' dude dressed up like a wanna be gangsta...if you haven't seen this shit out in public at least 1000 times then I really think you never leave your house.

grundle the thing that makes this such a worthwhile exposure is this....

this is a worthwile exposure just because now you can put a face to the retarded ass quotes hes made through the years.

...he went way out of his way for many years to keep these pics hidden, he didnt want these to ever see the light of day. after all the hard core crip posturing you've done at this forum over the past four years would you if you were him? he dreaded these pics coming out and hes known ive had  access to them for months...he wormed his way around this issue for months, first he said it wasnt him then he said he was the zombie looking kid then he said he was the fat lip looking dude and all along i already seen the pms that went along with the pic to verify. the only reason these pictures seen the light of day is i exposed his main weakness being a sucker for love...

...these pics shatter the illusion that he wanted to portray about him being

1) a crip affiliate from the hood
2) him hating the rapper  the game, i can find posts of his saying hes never owned a game album before.
3) it shows his groupieness basically what ever set his fave. rappers claim is the same shit hes gonna be on too which far exceeds all criteria for being wigger status.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 12:18:53 PM by K1NG PETEY »

Anunikke

« Reply #200 on: September 30, 2010, 01:20:46 PM »
I think you need to post the other pics.

G-Funk

« Reply #201 on: September 30, 2010, 01:51:48 PM »

haha yeah the way he advertised it made it seem like he had a collection.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #202 on: September 30, 2010, 01:56:09 PM »
So is Enyce done for good? lol.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #203 on: September 30, 2010, 03:57:10 PM »

i have a five terabyte archive of his vacation pics spread out on a series of hard drives.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #204 on: September 30, 2010, 05:21:33 PM »
wow...it seems like some people on this site never leave the house.  Don't get me wrong, I think the pics of him and his homeboys look retarded, however out in public, I see far more ridiculously looking people everyday.  By the reactions of some people I would think that you just saw a chick with a dick or something of the sort.  I know most wcc posters are in high school or just barely out, and CA is full of lil' retarded ass looking kids just like those pics.  Hell, I would bet half this forum looks just as fucking retarded as those pics.  Seriously, you guys are acting like this is some of the funniest shit you have ever seen...some lil' dude dressed up like a wanna be gangsta...if you haven't seen this shit out in public at least 1000 times then I really think you never leave your house.

ROFL at Grungy

One ho that had his card pulled protecting another........priceless.

Blasphemy

« Reply #205 on: September 30, 2010, 06:35:26 PM »

i have a five terabyte archive of his vacation pics spread out on a series of hard drives.

LMAO U should of dropped em all, this would make Jewdgement day appear nothing more then a flea off hitlers ass.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #206 on: October 01, 2010, 01:06:03 AM »

Post that shit. There's never gonna be a better time.

westsiderider323

« Reply #207 on: October 01, 2010, 09:06:22 AM »

Post that shit. There's never gonna be a better time.

theremedy360

« Reply #208 on: October 01, 2010, 11:32:40 PM »
Keep having fun and banging on the net Enyce, no love lost bro.

Blood$

« Reply #209 on: October 02, 2010, 10:58:49 AM »
I wonder if Enyce is just plotting right now and staying silent on purpose...

maybe he's got something up under his sleeve but even if he does it will probably end up backfiring lol