4 (14.8%)
Lights
0 (0%)
Natalie
0 (0%)
Trauma... for my OG's
1 (3.7%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Who is the least respected memeber of the DUBCC  (Read 2131 times)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Who is the least respected memeber of the DUBCC
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2010, 12:50:46 PM »
tom, your the biggest loser here, this wigger looks like the pillsbury doughboy.

lol i dont know how it is in ny and i could careless, come over here with that gook shit youll get a can of whoop ass.

LOL says the Kigger

lol, man  aint nobody tryna be black man, just because your whiteboy ass thinks its some sort of higher social status to act like that doesnt mean it applies to everyone, especailly LA, its so diverse with so many of the different races most people are comfortable with their culture.

Folks, I am one of the few dudes on this site that think your alright.  But, you are a kigger.  Don't try and fool yourself.  And don't get offended by it.  But realize that you calling a white dude that act/dresses black a wigger, is very ironic.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2010, 01:42:39 PM »
homie i dont act, or dress black at all period. i drop the N bomb from time to time, but who da hell doesnt that lives in cali let alone LA.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2010, 02:06:21 PM »
homie i dont act, or dress black at all period. i drop the N bomb from time to time, but who da hell doesnt that lives in cali let alone LA.

thats not a good excuse for dropping the "n bomb"....if you even feel the need to verbally justify it, it means you  know u shouldnt be saying it and you recognize there is something wrong with it.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2010, 02:12:49 PM »

thats not a good excuse for dropping the "n bomb"....if you even feel the need to verbally justify it, it means you  know u shouldnt be saying it and you recognize there is something wrong with it.

the "N" word is something that should only be used when singing rap music or typing on dubcc :D
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2010, 02:51:04 PM »
agreed

The Come Up Shuffle

« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2010, 04:29:50 PM »
tom, your the biggest loser here, this wigger looks like the pillsbury doughboy.

lol i dont know how it is in ny and i could careless, come over here with that gook shit youll get a can of whoop ass.

Say what you will but at least women don't mistake my penis for half a roll of penny's.

Now go make some kimchi

Blasphemy

« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2010, 04:31:53 PM »

Gotta agree with looN3y on this 1, lol every Chicano (and myself includes) commonly use the N-Word like it's nothing. Asians and even some of the poorer whites living in shit use it like it's nothing. It's essentially become such a norm 4 us, we don't give a shit if niggaz think it's right or wrong or trying to be something. I mean honestly if you're criticizing us for being ourselfs calming were trying to be something maybe u should take a look in the fucking mirror and wonder why would I give a shit on how they acting.

I mean Asian Gang Culture does derive from the black and mexican culture, so it's sorta Kigger but it's all essentially the same mentality. You got the Gangster Mentality and then what ever your set or Race your own culture gets mixed in and occasionally because of the inter-racial society that's essentially more common into the ghettos you'll derive your slang, mindstate from them also.

So it's not really strange to me that Loon3y uses some of the slang. the ironic part is, after Rap from the ghettos of the streets into White-Americas Suburbs is when the ideas of Wiggers and all that shit started being invented by the mainstream.

which is why no one from the street honestly gives a fuck if ur talking about us, u aint living in it, u have no right, yet u have the audacity to talk shit.

just my 2 cents on the subject.

Also yeah I agree making a thread like this is a fail lol if anything it should be Who is the Best Poster.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2010, 09:13:32 PM »

Gotta agree with looN3y on this 1, lol every Chicano (and myself includes) commonly use the N-Word like it's nothing. Asians and even some of the poorer whites living in shit use it like it's nothing. It's essentially become such a norm 4 us, we don't give a shit if niggaz think it's right or wrong or trying to be something. I mean honestly if you're criticizing us for being ourselfs calming were trying to be something maybe u should take a look in the fucking mirror and wonder why would I give a shit on how they acting.

A lot of hispanics have started using it, that's true. But as far as race that's as far as it goes. It definitely still ain't cool for an asian to use it. Looney may use it among his asian clique, but then so do a bunch of whiteboys I know. But I can damn near guarantee you he doesn't use it around black folks, unless they happen to be very good friends.

There's an easy test to know if you should be using the word. Go up to random black people on the street and drop the word on them. If you feel uncomfortable or if they get offended then you shouldn't be using it. I know I'd get offended if an Asian or white person came up to me and said that.

Blasphemy

« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2010, 10:36:47 PM »

A lot of hispanics have started using it, that's true. But as far as race that's as far as it goes. It definitely still ain't cool for an asian to use it. Looney may use it among his asian clique, but then so do a bunch of whiteboys I know. But I can damn near guarantee you he doesn't use it around black folks, unless they happen to be very good friends.

There's an easy test to know if you should be using the word. Go up to random black people on the street and drop the word on them. If you feel uncomfortable or if they get offended then you shouldn't be using it. I know I'd get offended if an Asian or white person came up to me and said that.

lol yeah, Like I said it's just in the urban areas it's really just become the norm. Blacks, whites and Latinos and basically anyone outside aint gonna use it as casual when they don't know about it. But like I said it's a norm, besides they'd wouldn't be saying anything because they'd be 2 busy looking at my Bulldog gear :/. In Fresno there is a huge Stigma on Fresno State bulldog gear, because of how huge the gangs presence is on the city. If you're Chicano and wearing it, you'll normally get stopped by the police.

No one wears it cause they afraid because of the Greenlight they might get blasted on sight. Anyways Loon3y might not use it around black folks, but I know all my homies will, because that mentality is there, they couldn't give a shit about your feelings. I mean no one fucks with anyone who's connected, so no one tries stopping em.

Now if it it was some Asian from the burbs chances are yeah he's gonna get beat down or won't use it at all.

Sikotic™

« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2010, 11:02:20 PM »
Chicanos and asians may use that word among each other, but neither group is using it liberally in front of black folks. I don't care where you're from.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2010, 11:36:41 PM »
Chicanos and asians may use that word among each other, but neither group is using it liberally in front of black folks. I don't care where you're from.
ive seen it in frisco

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2010, 11:59:45 AM »

lol your a moron, y in the world would i go say that shit to random black people.

your such a tool, id say nigger if i was gonna get into shit with some blacks, so would any down white boy, armenian, hispanic, etc etc.

its funny how you put blacks on a pedestal, in my experiance ive seen pussy ass brothas than whites, armenians, hispanics, asians, etc etc.

its funny, slip capone, kurupt, n kurupts cousin, heard one of the homies drop the N bomb they didnt mind, i remember some OG piru walking down the street passing by a bar in ktown didnt mind us saying the N bomb. it might of been that we were deep or we look like hoodlums but they didnt take any offesne at all.

rapsodie you dont live in LA you dont know politics here so shut the fuck up. this aint the dirty south or wtvr the fuck your from.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2010, 12:05:27 PM »
^^^ you're just living in your own circle, u know better than 2 walk on up the wrong nigga with that shit.

And us as Black People rightfully deserve our own pedestal.  Look at u right now and where you're at in your life, where would you be without Hip Hop?

Anunikke

« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2010, 12:09:33 PM »
^^^ you're just living in your own circle, u know better than 2 walk on up the wrong nigga with that shit.

And us as Black People rightfully deserve our own pedestal.  Look at u right now and where you're at in your life, where would you be without Hip Hop?
I would be in college by now if I didn't waste so much time listening to hip-hop

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2010, 01:25:39 PM »

I would be in college by now if I didn't waste so much time listening to hip-hop

something tells me that u aren't College material in the 1st place so...